Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(31-12-2021, 03:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was shocked... but she shocked face went to shy... to a slutty smile... while she was telling me... first just saying she could have gave me one if i woke her

but then saying if i wanted i could have that drink all the time... before grabbing my dick over my pants and telling me what it was while saying she loved me as well 

she didnt mind at all.. but i was shocked hearing this... i mean i loved the drink... but i knew found it a little weird it was her piss didnt know hwo to react

but when she said i could have it every day and that she felt like pissing now... i was stunned didnt know what to say but couldnt help but get hard at the thought of all that 

i couldnt control it... since i loved the taste and now he saying all this 'woh eerrmm it was your piss... woh really... woh i had no idea woh i mean i drank the entire bottle'

Kristen: don't be naive baby, you did like it na ? I can share my piss with you whenever you want...

you liked it so much you drank whole of it ? 

Kristen: now I can give you, however after marriage if your family knows then they will slut shame me...

so would you hold a mug below ? mmmmmm between my legs

[Image: T0fwicq.jpeg]

Kristen: you have told your family about us na ? next month we planned on getting engaged... 

Kristen: I really love you and depend on you, I will not be able to marry anyone else...

Kristen: ohhhh it's on the edge now, come fast take the mug... 

Kristen starts to unbutton her shorts and then pulling down her panty in the living room itself...

Kristen kissed the chin of IS with love and bites her lips 

Then bends in squat position 

[Image: Mh1gZvN.jpeg]

Kristen: I was thinking of trying to make Indian style curry for you tonight... now thinking would I add water to it for the gravy or my piss hahaha 

Kristen from now on I will have to drink more water to generate atleast 3 liters of piss for you my love everyday

[Image: x99KmC7.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(31-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen: don't be naive baby, you did like it na ? I can share my piss with you whenever you want...

you liked it so much you drank whole of it ? 

Kristen: now I can give you, however after marriage if your family knows then they will slut shame me...

so would you hold a mug below ? mmmmmm between my legs

Kristen: you have told your family about us na ? next month we planned on getting engaged... 

Kristen: I really love you and depend on you, I will not be able to marry anyone else...

Kristen: ohhhh it's on the edge now, come fast take the mug... 

Kristen starts to unbutton her shorts and then pulling down her panty in the living room itself...

Kristen kissed the chin of IS with love and bites her lips 

Then bends in squat position 

Kristen: I was thinking of trying to make Indian style curry for you tonight... now thinking would I add water to it for the gravy or my piss hahaha 

Kristen from now on I will have to drink more water to generate atleast 3 liters of piss for you my love everyday

kristen was so into it... she kinda knew i liked it... even thou i was being so reluctant to start off with... but the more she was taking about it

and even saying how much she loved me... while taking about pissing int he food and drinking more water... i was liking it even more

i grabbed a mug and brought it and put it between her legs

IS: like this babe... woh i did like it... the taste was just so nice... and the smell was mmmm so great babe... my family... for sure babe i have told them

(i had just told them that i was with someone... they didnt know who it was and that she was a white girl)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(31-12-2021, 05:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kristen was so into it... she kinda knew i liked it... even thou i was being so reluctant to start off with... but the more she was taking about it

and even saying how much she loved me... while taking about pissing int he food and drinking more water... i was liking it even more

i grabbed a mug and brought it and put it between her legs

IS: like this babe... woh i did like it... the taste was just so nice... and the smell was mmmm so great babe... my family... for sure babe i have told them

(i had just told them that i was with someone... they didnt know who it was and that she was a white girl)

IS has been to many exotic places and even waterfalls but the view of golden piss coming out of Kristen's pink pussy petals, was the best waterfall ever...

IS dekhta raha aankhein phaad ke while Kristen Stewart smiling naughtily and filling up the mug with her hot piss

Kristen: aaaanhhhhh I didn't know you like it so much, I won't waste a drop in toilet pan from now on... 

I will always store it for you... 

[Image: EQk412p.jpeg]

Kristen ended up pissing, she shook her waist a little bit

to make the last few drops fall in the mug... 

Kristen then took the mug and poured the hot piss in a cup and asks... making tea for me, will put piss in your tea instead of warm water... 

Kristen: I hope you will enjoy this special tea...

Kristen: have all you want, I know your Indian family will be very orthodox, we won't be able to have these kinda fun there 

[Image: tGcjGsG.jpeg]

Kristen brings the Tea and then while giving to IS she did something more kinky...

she sat in front of IS, she was still not wearing any panty 

Kristen holds the cup below and pissed a bit more in the cup in front of IS and mixed her piss in the tea and smiles cutely 

Kristen: next week we are going to your house, let's get engaged babe 

[Image: 51QOGed.jpeg]

(31-12-2021, 05:17 PM)Maledom Wrote: IS has been to many exotic places and even waterfalls but the view of golden piss coming out of Kristen's pink pussy petals, was the best waterfall ever...

IS dekhta raha aankhein phaad ke while Kristen Stewart smiling naughtily and filling up the mug with her hot piss

Kristen: aaaanhhhhh I didn't know you like it so much, I won't waste a drop in toilet pan from now on... 

I will always store it for you... 

Kristen ended up pissing, she shook her waist a little bit

to make the last few drops fall in the mug... 

Kristen then took the mug and poured the hot piss in a cup and asks... making tea for me, will put piss in your tea instead of warm water... 

Kristen: I hope you will enjoy this special tea...

Kristen: have all you want, I know your Indian family will be very orthodox, we won't be able to have these kinda fun there 

Kristen brings the Tea and then while giving to IS she did something more kinky...

she sat in front of IS, she was still not wearing any panty 

Kristen holds the cup below and pissed a bit more in the cup in front of IS and mixed her piss in the tea and smiles cutely 

Kristen: next week we are going to your house, let's get engaged babe 

this was the best thing i had ever seen... even i didnt know i liked it this much... her hot fresh piss was looking so good... 

she not giving it to me... she was making tea from it... and then even pissing a little more in the cup... i took a sip

IS: mmmmmmm this taste soooooo good babe... this as to be my favourite drink ever now 

i was just sat there loving drinking it

IS: anything for you babe... anything at all (i didnt even know i could love her more than i did but now i was loving her even more
(31-12-2021, 05:23 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this was the best thing i had ever seen... even i didnt know i liked it this much... her hot fresh piss was looking so good... 

she not giving it to me... she was making tea from it... and then even pissing a little more in the cup... i took a sip

IS: mmmmmmm this taste soooooo good babe... this as to be my favourite drink ever now 

i was just sat there loving drinking it

IS: anything for you babe... anything at all (i didnt even know i could love her more than i did but now i was loving her even more

Kristen ends her tea and she was amazed how her boyfriend and would be finance was loving the tea made with her piss...

Kristen: okay baby I need to go out, then I will be back and make your Indian chicken curry... 

I hope you will enjoy it mmmmmhhhh 

She kissed IS on his cheek and went inside washroom to get ready 

IS kept on staring at Kristen's ass while she was taking her towel 

[Image: pscgg0A.jpeg]

Those white long legs, that cute flawless ass, she was like a vanilla cake... 

IS was lucky that such a bold and cute girl fell in love with him

IS was thinking how to manage at home, but he will think of it later... now it's time to enjoy Kristen for next few weeks 

[Image: 9JJOCgy.jpeg]

After few mins Kristen called IS from inside the washroom... 

Kristen: hey pass me the shower gel na... 

it was a signal that she wants him to be with her 

[Image: 0sqeLyg.jpeg]

Kristen was asking IS to join her in the washroom as she was feeling cozy and wanted to have good time with her boyfriend before she leaves for her work...

She was working as an attendant at a restaurant, as a part time job to support her live in expenses with IS 

Kristen: come inside na babu, in your country couples call each other " babu " na ? I heard from an Indian friend...

Kristen was butt naked in the washroom, ab boyfriend se kya sharmana toh she used to get naked very often as she was very open minded and cool 

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-Nude-Leaked-The-Fappenin...4x1365.jpg]

Kristen: take the soap gel and help me clean myself... 

rub it on my back na baby... 

Kristen bent down towards the mirror and extended her ass cheeks towards IS...

Kristen: treat me like a queen, then only you will get that piss chicken curry... 

Kristen: no no I am just kidding baby, just help me clean my back and my butt cheeks... 

Kristen used wipes and not much water while cleaning her ass, so there was some dirt, sweat and dried up shit too 

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-Sexy-Leaked-The-Fappenin...4x1385.jpg]

Kristen: we never tried anal na babu ? if you can serve my asshole nicely I may give you my asshole tonight...

It's very tight ( said in a husky voice )

Kristen: you want the curry to be spicy ? 

then I may put my early morning piss in it, that's very fizzy 

[Image: eae2575cc22ff4d7a02bcef435ddb804--brunet...-murad.jpg]

(05-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen was asking IS to join her in the washroom as she was feeling cozy and wanted to have good time with her boyfriend before she leaves for her work...

She was working as an attendant at a restaurant, as a part time job to support her live in expenses with IS 

Kristen: come inside na babu, in your country couples call each other " babu " na ? I heard from an Indian friend...

Kristen was butt naked in the washroom, ab boyfriend se kya sharmana toh she used to get naked very often as she was very open minded and cool 

Kristen: take the soap gel and help me clean myself... 

rub it on my back na baby... 

Kristen bent down towards the mirror and extended her ass cheeks towards IS...

Kristen: treat me like a queen, then only you will get that piss chicken curry... 

Kristen: no no I am just kidding baby, just help me clean my back and my butt cheeks... 

Kristen used wipes and not much water while cleaning her ass, so there was some dirt, sweat and dried up shit too 

Kristen: we never tried anal na babu ? if you can serve my asshole nicely I may give you my asshole tonight...

It's very tight ( said in a husky voice )

Kristen: you want the curry to be spicy ? 

then I may put my early morning piss in it, that's very fizzy 

i already loved this woman a lot... and now i was loving her even more... we was just very open with our relationship... she talking about pissing in my food just making me crazy

and then even asking me to help her clean her ass... we never had anal... and it wasnt even something i asked for... i just loved eating her ass

and she hadnt used much water at all... so her ass was quite dirty but i didnt mind at all... going down on my knees behind her 

IS: i love you so much babe... and you know i dont mind serving this whenever ever

she talking about ehr early morning piss while i stuck my face in her ass... sticking my tongue in her ass... licking the sides and all sorts and even smelling it
(05-01-2022, 09:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i already loved this woman a lot... and now i was loving her even more... we was just very open with our relationship... she talking about pissing in my food just making me crazy

and then even asking me to help her clean her ass... we never had anal... and it wasnt even something i asked for... i just loved eating her ass

and she hadnt used much water at all... so her ass was quite dirty but i didnt mind at all... going down on my knees behind her 

IS: i love you so much babe... and you know i dont mind serving this whenever ever

she talking about ehr early morning piss while i stuck my face in her ass... sticking my tongue in her ass... licking the sides and all sorts and even smelling it

Kristen started laughing and shivering a bit in excitement and ticklish feeling, she didn't expect ke IS will do it with his mouth 

She asked him to wipe it clean with his hands but now she is enjoying the lust filled flickering of IS's tongue between her ass cheeks

Kristen: mmmmmm aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh aaaaaanh you love me a lot baby... no one would do this so well 

[Image: 18916131c5ecdd3675dcacd3164bef06.jpg]

Kristen started touching her pussy herself to make herself arouse more... 

While IS is licking madly between her ass 

Kristen: mmmmhhhhhhh this feels so good baby, why haven't we tried it before.. 

From now on I won't waste by wiping with toilet papers... 

I will call you inside washroom everytime I take a shit 

Kristen: isn't that smelly ? how are you licking it so deep ? I don't wash it for months 

[Image: 94bf5fc29ec7f454ca46be482c87872e8f-13-kr...x.w710.jpg]

Kristen now pushed her ass more into IS's mouth and starts moaning aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh mmmmmm mmmmhhhhhhh aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh uffffffffffff 

Kristen: I am not feeling like going to work today, you have turned me on, help me in cooking the curry for you

Clean the pieces of chicken, give me a bowl I will piss in it 

Kristen: I won't put water at all, only piss and spices that you brought from India 

[Image: 4e09715dc012b10d8b091958b11c4791d0-13-kr...x.w710.jpg]

(05-01-2022, 09:51 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen started laughing and shivering a bit in excitement and ticklish feeling, she didn't expect ke IS will do it with his mouth 

She asked him to wipe it clean with his hands but now she is enjoying the lust filled flickering of IS's tongue between her ass cheeks

Kristen: mmmmmm aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh aaaaaanh you love me a lot baby... no one would do this so well 

Kristen started touching her pussy herself to make herself arouse more... 

While IS is licking madly between her ass 

Kristen: mmmmhhhhhhh this feels so good baby, why haven't we tried it before.. 

From now on I won't waste by wiping with toilet papers... 

I will call you inside washroom everytime I take a shit 

Kristen: isn't that smelly ? how are you licking it so deep ? I don't wash it for months 

Kristen now pushed her ass more into IS's mouth and starts moaning aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh mmmmmm mmmmhhhhhhh aaaaaanhhhhhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh uffffffffffff 

Kristen: I am not feeling like going to work today, you have turned me on, help me in cooking the curry for you

Clean the pieces of chicken, give me a bowl I will piss in it 

Kristen: I won't put water at all, only piss and spices that you brought from India 

i was so into eating her ass

IS: mmmm mmmm uummmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmm (this was probably the best i had ever made her feel since my dick didnt do much)

her ass was smelly and dirty but i was loving it... licking it all over and deep

IS: smelly... no way babe... i have never smelled anything better (sticking my nose in) its heaven mmmmm mmmmm 

you dont need to use toilet paper at all babe frm now on... paper doesnt deserve this ass... let me clean it for you all the time
(05-01-2022, 09:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was so into eating her ass

IS: mmmm mmmm uummmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmm (this was probably the best i had ever made her feel since my dick didnt do much)

her ass was smelly and dirty but i was loving it... licking it all over and deep

IS: smelly... no way babe... i have never smelled anything better (sticking my nose in) its heaven mmmmm mmmmm 

you dont need to use toilet paper at all babe frm now on... paper doesnt deserve this ass... let me clean it for you all the time

Kristen: sure Babu, I won't use toilet papers from now on, I get rashes by the rough papers... 

Kristen: let's go outside now baby, let's cook together...

I hope you don't mind If I stay naked in the kitchen...

Kristen was looking so hot in wet hair and her milky skin...

Kristen: I have an idea... 

How about I lie on the table with her ass up and you eat the piss chicken from my butthole... Instead of a plate 

[Image: kristen-stewart-gorgeous-2021-33-1440x2560.jpg]

The hot curry will make me feel tingling too... 

Kristen: okay hold the bowl below, I will piss while cutting the veggies at the same time... 

I will keep my legs spread... 

[Image: c4b86aa8f88eb8d802c2442b48fa910c.jpg]

Kristen starts to cut the veggies all naked in the kitchen...

the chicken was inside freezer 

She took it out and said see the chickens are also undressed like me... 

Neeche her golden piss flowing in the bowl 

Kristen: I will keep few bottles of my piss at night in the freezer, it's good to clear the germs in your belly 

[Image: a3e2d52627f6c457c82752933bf73467.jpg]