Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Exploring Fantasies on Actress
(20-11-2019, 01:59 AM)kingk Wrote: KK : Pucho maat bro aur tho aur ey kithna seedhi deekti hain utna seedhi he nahi 

she even teases me infront of her hubby which is kinda slutty I would say aur vo badava kuch bolta nahi 

even he knows that im checking his wife  Big Grin

how can she not tease you... when her driver is more of a man than her own husband... she cant tease her husband who cums in his pants in 2 minutes

when he sees her so she needs ot tease someone who can handle her more... and whats her husband going to do 

nothing at all... he cant stop her from doing anything... and on top of that... she as somehing planned... something planned for you and her husband 

because she needs to show her son something which includes both of you Wink

[Image: GfdLvQW.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(20-11-2019, 02:03 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: how can she not tease you... when her driver is more of a man than her own husband... she cant tease her husband who cums in his pants in 2 minutes

when he sees her so she needs ot tease someone who can handle her more... and whats her husband going to do 

nothing at all... he cant stop her from doing anything... and on top of that... she as somehing planned... something planned for you and her husband 

because she needs to show her son something which includes both of you Wink

[Image: GfdLvQW.jpg]
What your gonna show me shruti mom show me fast I have to go and play
Add madhuri Tabu Raveena
(20-11-2019, 03:04 PM)Malik420 Wrote: Add madhuri Tabu Raveena

Malik can u suggest more names from South India & North so we can make this a HOTTT and Happening Thread... I am a CUCK Husband and I can Bring my Wives to the Party
whats written in the pic its not clear
(20-11-2019, 03:42 PM)ActressFapper Wrote: Check your inbox

Actress Fapper how about choosing between my Newly Married Wives as I have Two Wives... You can choose one to Fuck around with.

Wife 1 :  NORA

[Image: f0138905a5967ec9eb718e4acc80c385.jpg]

Wife 2 : ESHA
[Image: 20759392_1645701515441074_70069804575437...813106.jpg]