Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Exploring Fantasies on Actress
(20-11-2019, 01:25 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: I mean thats the reason you go to the beach isnt it

To first tease men and then have fun with them 

Even his friends are getting a peace of IS 

Guy 1 : yaar iss tarah ke ladkihya bohat mushkil se milte hain no strings attached only raw meaningless sex

Guy 2 : haan yaar girls like her just want to move on from one guys lap to others

Guys 3 : yaar isse aaj hamare room lejayenege seems like rohan is having a blast over there 

[Image: fPoYXYO.jpg]
(20-11-2019, 01:27 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Can be about anything... Any of your fantasies you want to do

Ok i want an actress to romance with 
But how is that gonna be fulfilled here??

This is confusing isnt it
(20-11-2019, 01:35 AM)salivator Wrote: Ok i want an actress to romance with 
But how is that gonna be fulfilled here??

This is confusing isnt it

every one has there own set of fantasies interact with someone 

and have a blast over here
(20-11-2019, 01:34 AM)kingk Wrote: Even his friends are getting a peace of IS 

Guy 1 : yaar iss tarah ke ladkihya bohat mushkil se milte hain no strings attached only raw meaningless sex

Guy 2 : haan yaar girls like her just want to move on from one guys lap to others

Guys 3 : yaar isse aaj hamare room lejayenege seems like rohan is having a blast over there 

one friend having fun with me while the others talking about taking me to the other room to have more fun

the joys of being a hot slut Big Grin

[Image: C9UU6Vi.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(19-11-2019, 11:16 PM)kingk Wrote: Thank u dost 

As u know we fluctuate between Hindi and English

here is a gift for u dost 

[Image: 5wUyw8O.jpg]

Ok kk bro

So i also need a gift package like hot aish

Would love to make her pregnant again
(20-11-2019, 01:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: one friend having fun with me while the others talking about taking me to the other room to have more fun

the joys of being a hot slut Big Grin

rohan : aaaahhaa Kaha se aayi hai tu never seen u around here and iss tarah kisene mujko sex offer nahi kiya aur here I was thinking 

ladkhi bohat khubsurat hain ek baar flirt karke dektha hun kaise react karti hain 

and now u are smooching each other in an open beach while every one is looking at u 

Guy 4 : yaar sluttiness ke be koi limit hoti hain saab ke saamne kaise challu hogayi ey ladkhi vo be rohan se he didn't even has a gf

IS just stole this guys first kiss  Wink

[Image: WWLOp4s.jpg]
(20-11-2019, 01:12 AM)kingk Wrote: Well thats for sure when u came out and started teasing every one 

U should be better prepare for the consecuences haan IS Wink

[Image: 9ZrttMJ.jpg]

agar iss tarah se show off karengi ladkiyan mere saamne toh Thookai toh honi hi hai
(20-11-2019, 01:49 AM)kingk Wrote: rohan : aaaahhaa Kaha se aayi hai tu never seen u around here and iss tarah kisene mujko sex offer nahi kiya aur here I was thinking 

ladkhi bohat khubsurat hain ek baar flirt karke dektha hun kaise react karti hain 

and now u are smooching each other in an open beach while every one is looking at u 

Guy 4 : yaar sluttiness ke be koi limit hoti hain saab ke saamne kaise challu hogayi ey ladkhi vo be rohan se he didn't even has a gf

IS just stole this guys first kiss  ;

IS: aare sex kahan offer kiya hai (dancing with him and kissing him a little) muuaahh muuaahhh abhi you only getting this 

sex aise hi offer nahin karti hoon main
vaise dost... it must be hard being her driver

i mean... iska driver hone mein... i bet your looking through the rear mirror all the time... and not even focusing on the road at all

ispe jyada aur driving pe kam hi focus hoga tumara toh Wink

[Image: iS1gX8Q.jpg]
(20-11-2019, 01:57 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: vaise dost... it must be hard being her driver

i mean... iska driver hone mein... i bet your looking through the rear mirror all the time... and not even focusing on the road at all

ispe jyada aur driving pe kam hi focus hoga tumara toh Wink

[Image: iS1gX8Q.jpg]

KK : Pucho maat bro aur tho aur ey kithna seedhi deekti hain utna seedhi he nahi 

she even teases me infront of her hubby which is kinda slutty I would say aur vo badava kuch bolta nahi 

even he knows that im checking his wife  Big Grin