Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(14-06-2020, 12:08 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: the more she slithered away more u wanted to grab her close...it was only a matter of time and patience...

and i sat there...as a mere spectator...of all the perversion which was about to happen...!

[Image: shriya-siima201835.jpg]

WANTED TO BITE THE FLESH on THOSE ARMS! Mmmmahhhh
(14-06-2020, 12:05 AM)soliloquy Wrote: And I WAS USING every EXCUSE to touch her BARE LUSCIOUS ARMS..... she kept slithering away!

she brought in a bottle of chivas...and two glasses...along with some ice and pickle...!

shriya: zyada nahi haan...MAC...tumse bhi bol rahi hoon...zyada nahi peena...

MAC: main zyada nahi peeonga...isska toh...yeh hi jaane...!

[Image: shriya-siima201832.jpg]
MAC is BACK
BAAT TUMHARE HAATHON se peene ki hui hai.... BHABHI ...... MAC khud pee sakta hai chahe toh! Magar main nahi!
(14-06-2020, 12:11 AM)soliloquy Wrote: BAAT TUMHARE HAATHON se peene ki hui hai.... BHABHI ...... MAC khud pee sakta hai chahe toh! Magar main nahi!

she knew u were fully drunk...and fully out of ur mind...

but what was troubling her most was my passiveness...

as if this didnt matter to me at all...ek baar issko jaane do...fir dekhti hoon tumhe MAC...she thought...

shriya: kya bachpana hai soli...just drink...and leave...!

[Image: shriya-siima201819.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(14-06-2020, 12:14 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: she knew u were fully drunk...and fully out of ur mind...

but what was troubling her most was my passiveness...

as if this didnt matter to me at all...ek baar issko jaane do...fir dekhti hoon tumhe MAC...she thought...

shriya: kya bachpana hai soli...just drink...and leave...!

[Image: shriya-siima201819.jpg]

GRABBED HER FLESHY ARM as she was about to turn....

Soli: Who said anything about leaving baby??? I mean bhabhi..... Na MAC????
(14-06-2020, 12:16 AM)soliloquy Wrote: GRABBED HER FLESHY ARM as she was about to turn....

Soli: Who said anything about leaving baby??? I mean bhabhi..... Na MAC????

shriya: what...!!!!! ahhh soli...chodo mujhe...MAC...!!!!!!

MAC: relax baby...he is just drunk...bechare ko kal yaad bhi nahi rahega aaj yeh jo kar raha hai...!

[Image: shriya-siima201837.jpg]
MAC is BACK
He's right BHABHI... mujhe kuch yaad nahi rahega.... AAPKO BHI aur MAC ko bhi!!!
Shriya: Usska yeh matlab nahi ki tum mera badan chhu sakte ho SOLI.... Mac kaho na isse!

[Image: shriya-saran-latest-hot-images-gdfb-lg.jpg?v=1569433688]
(14-06-2020, 12:19 PM)soliloquy Wrote: He's right BHABHI... mujhe kuch yaad nahi rahega.... AAPKO BHI aur MAC ko bhi!!!

shriya: (looking at me angrily) MAC ko bhoolne nahi doongi yeh...!!!! now drink up and leave please...!

[Image: shriya-siima20186.jpg]
MAC is BACK
Soli: Achha baba.... nahi chhunga..... Magar paseena aa raha hai tumhe..... pochhne toh do... ya firr jaao MAC se pochhwa lo!

[Image: Shriya%2BSaran%2BLatest%2BPhotos%2Bat%2B...3%2529.jpg]