Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(01-12-2019, 07:37 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he breaking up with his GF... and once i saw that i knew it was time to have some fun 

IS: now you done that,... you get all of this... and for that you dont need this anymore as well 

unbuckling his pants now and taking his pants off

now the lust was off the charts...both wanted to fuck each other so bad...

amit: ahhhh IS...(taking his hand on to ur naked thigh and mauling it)....ahhhh itni hot hai tu...

IS: (moaning and purring) ahhhhh mujhe bhi chahiye tha amit...u r so hot...(grabbing his cock and stroking it)

[Image: 7g5eFkK.jpg]

his cock was really big...it felt enormous in ur soft hands...u could feel the veins popping on them...

u stood against the wall...and started twerking ur perky perfect ass on his cock...he was gasping and moaning...

IS: ahhhh baby...mmmm u have such a big cock...mmmmm u want me haan...u want ur IS...???

amit: ahhhhh....i want u so much...i want my IS so much...!

[Image: 0tcQTQw.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 07:48 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: now the lust was off the charts...both wanted to fuck each other so bad...

amit: ahhhh IS...(taking his hand on to ur naked thigh and mauling it)....ahhhh itni hot hai tu...

IS: (moaning and purring) ahhhhh mujhe bhi chahiye tha amit...u r so hot...(grabbing his cock and stroking it)

his cock was really big...it felt enormous in ur soft hands...u could feel the veins popping on them...

u stood against the wall...and started twerking ur perky perfect ass on his cock...he was gasping and moaning...

IS: ahhhh baby...mmmm u have such a big cock...mmmmm u want me haan...u want ur IS...???

amit: ahhhhh....i want u so much...i want my IS so much...!

his cock was huge

IS: if i knew she was hiding this all that time... i would have done this so much earlier....

you want me... then why are you waiting... enough of all this now... give it to me...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-12-2019, 07:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: his cock was huge

IS: if i knew she was hiding this all that time... i would have done this so much earlier....

you want me... then why are you waiting... enough of all this now... give it to me...

he was super hard...u were super wet...there was absolutely no need for foreplay...

he didnt even remove ur panties...he just slid it to one side...

when his cock tip touched ur pussy lips u shivered...it was so big...

amit: (not entering his cock...teasing it on ur pussy lips) ahhhhh IS...meri raand hai na tu...???

[Image: X9Ihc1T.jpg]

IS: haan amit...teri raand hoon...ahhhhh...aaj chodo na apni raand ko...

amit: (taking his hand on to ur clit and rubbing there) suna nahi maine...aur zor se bol...

he was stroking and rubbing ur clit so hard teasing ur pussy lips with his big cock...

IS: (shouting) MAIN AMIT KI RAAND HOON...ahhhhh amit...FUCK ME...!!!!

[Image: m4TOsVj.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 07:54 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: he was super hard...u were super wet...there was absolutely no need for foreplay...

he didnt even remove ur panties...he just slid it to one side...

when his cock tip touched ur pussy lips u shivered...it was so big...

amit: (not entering his cock...teasing it on ur pussy lips) ahhhhh IS...meri raand hai na tu...???

IS: haan amit...teri raand hoon...ahhhhh...aaj chodo na apni raand ko...

amit: (taking his hand on to ur clit and rubbing there) suna nahi maine...aur zor se bol...

he was stroking and rubbing ur clit so hard teasing ur pussy lips with his big cock...

IS: (shouting) MAIN AMIT KI RAAND HOON...ahhhhh amit...FUCK ME...!!!!

i wasnt even naked and he was about to fuck me which just made it even more hotter since we coudlnt wait at all

and all this time i was in control... but now he was taking over

IS: mmmmm fuck me na.... am amits whore... amit ki hi raand hoon main... amit ke lund ki... please fuck me mmmm
(01-12-2019, 07:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i wasnt even naked and he was about to fuck me which just made it even more hotter since we coudlnt wait at all

and all this time i was in control... but now he was taking over

IS: mmmmm fuck me na.... am amits whore... amit ki hi raand hoon main... amit ke lund ki... please fuck me mmmm

amit was too horny by now...he just pushed his shivering cock inside ur burning cunt...

he was so huge...it filled ur pussy up...stretching ur walls completely...

IS: ahhhhhhhh amit...oh itna bada hai tera...haai maaaaaa....ahhhhh chodo mujhe...

amit just grabbed ur hair and kissed u hard...fucking u deeper...

[Image: 9ZRGAqT.jpg]

he was mauling ur breasts...real roughly...slapping them...pulling ur nipples...

amit: ahhhhhh IS raand...lund chahiye na tujhe...haan kuttiya...aaj poori raat chodoonga tujhe...

fach fach fach fach...

IS: ahhhh amit...say my name...ahhhh say my name amit...ahhhhh AMIT...!

[Image: 4hUStVW.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 08:10 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit was too horny by now...he just pushed his shivering cock inside ur burning cunt...

he was so huge...it filled ur pussy up...stretching ur walls completely...

IS: ahhhhhhhh amit...oh itna bada hai tera...haai maaaaaa....ahhhhh chodo mujhe...

amit just grabbed ur hair and kissed u hard...fucking u deeper...

he was mauling ur breasts...real roughly...slapping them...pulling ur nipples...

amit: ahhhhhh IS raand...lund chahiye na tujhe...haan kuttiya...aaj poori raat chodoonga tujhe...

fach fach fach fach...

IS: ahhhh amit...say my name...ahhhh say my name amit...ahhhhh AMIT...!

i was just in his arms now for his to do whatever he wanted... he fucking me from behind while pulling me back and kissing me 

IS: aaahh muuaahh aaahhh fuck this is so good aaahh aise hi aaahh aaahhh 

lagta hai ab toh preity ko bhool hi gaye ho aaahh aaahh fuck thats it aaahh aaaahhhh
(01-12-2019, 08:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was just in his arms now for his to do whatever he wanted... he fucking me from behind while pulling me back and kissing me 

IS: aaahh muuaahh aaahhh fuck this is so good aaahh aise hi aaahh aaahhh 

lagta hai ab toh preity ko bhool hi gaye ho aaahh aaahh fuck thats it aaahh aaaahhhh

he turned u roughl...pushed u to the bed and mounted u...in missionary position...

he removed his shirt...and pulled off ur skirt...he was gasping with lust...so were u...

amit: ahhhh...preity gayi bhaad mein...mujhe bass tu chahiye IS...bass tu...

saying this he plunged his big cock inside ur sloppy cunt...

[Image: L3sypRA.jpg]

IS: ahhhhhh amit...ahhhhh maaroge kya...ahhhhh aur zor se karo...ahhhhh pagal ho rahi hoon...

u had been fucked many times but no one had such a big cock like amit's...u were in heaven...

he pushed his tongue inside ur mouth...u sucked on it...

amit: ahhhhh...ahhhhhh IS...IS....IS....IS....!

[Image: Like-really-steamy.gif]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 08:20 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: he turned u roughl...pushed u to the bed and mounted u...in missionary position...

he removed his shirt...and pulled off ur skirt...he was gasping with lust...so were u...

amit: ahhhh...preity gayi bhaad mein...mujhe bass tu chahiye IS...bass tu...

saying this he plunged his big cock inside ur sloppy cunt...

IS: ahhhhhh amit...ahhhhh maaroge kya...ahhhhh aur zor se karo...ahhhhh pagal ho rahi hoon...

u had been fucked many times but no one had such a big cock like amit's...u were in heaven...

he pushed his tongue inside ur mouth...u sucked on it...

amit: ahhhhh...ahhhhhh IS...IS....IS....IS....!

i was loving it... this was the biggest cock i had... and probably the hottest guy as well never could have him because of preity but now was enjoying so much

IS: fuck fuck aaaahh aaaahhh aaahh yes yes aur aaahhh amit amit aaaahhhh amitttt aaahhh keep going aaaahhh
(01-12-2019, 08:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was loving it... this was the biggest cock i had... and probably the hottest guy as well never could have him because of preity but now was enjoying so much

IS: fuck fuck aaaahh aaaahhh aaahh yes yes aur aaahhh amit amit aaaahhhh amitttt aaahhh keep going aaaahhh

amit was never allowed to cross first base with preity...he was getting what he had been dreaming for long...

that too with such a hot girl like u...who was 100 times hotter and sluttier than preity...

amit was plowing his big cock deeper and deeper...u were cumming on it in no time...

IS: ahhhh amit...ahhhhhhh zor se...aur zor se baby...fuck me...!

[Image: F7HNboO.jpg]

amit: ahhhh ahhhhh...who is ur daddy...ahhhh bitch..ahhhh who is ur daddy...!

IS: ahhhh amit...ahhhh u r my daddy...u r my daddy...fuck me daddy...im my daddy's naughty little whore...

amit: ahhhh fach fach fach fach...!

[Image: tumblr_n4xkeeVYOG1tsaa8fo1_500.gif]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 09:01 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit was never allowed to cross first base with preity...he was getting what he had been dreaming for long...

that too with such a hot girl like u...who was 100 times hotter and sluttier than preity...

amit was plowing his big cock deeper and deeper...u were cumming on it in no time...

IS: ahhhh amit...ahhhhhhh zor se...aur zor se baby...fuck me...!

amit: ahhhh ahhhhh...who is ur daddy...ahhhh bitch..ahhhh who is ur daddy...!

IS: ahhhh amit...ahhhh u r my daddy...u r my daddy...fuck me daddy...im my daddy's naughty little whore...

amit: ahhhh fach fach fach fach...!

from what it had started frm... me teasing him and me in control... now i was just his bitch and i was loving it and he was loving it 

since he never got this from preity and was getting it from someone so much hotter

IS: aaahh aaaahhh am daddys little bitch aaaahh aaahhh aaahhh daddyy aaahh fuck aaaahh fuck me aaahhh

i was cumming so much