Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(28-11-2019, 03:09 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: u said that a bit loud...so that amit could hear it...he heard it and was so jealous...

aniket: haan of course...tum jaisi hot ladki ke saath kaun dance karna nahi chahega...koi chutiya hi hoga...

IS: haan...ek tarah se chutiya hi hai...(looking at u and giving a teasing smile)...

soon his friends joined u and him...and all of u started dancing for the song...

the song was...zara zara touch me touch me touch me...and the boys were all over...

their hands were so rough...their breathing reeked of alcohol...

they were touching u and groping u all over...u were enjoying it so much as amit and ur friends looked on...

i was enjoying with them now... dancing with him and his friends... they were touching me and groping me all over... while amit and his friends watching on

IS: mmm thats more like it (my hands were roaming on they bodies as well) damn... you guys are good
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-11-2019, 03:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was enjoying with them now... dancing with him and his friends... they were touching me and groping me all over... while amit and his friends watching on

IS: mmm thats more like it (my hands were roaming on they bodies as well) damn... you guys are good

the room was dim lighting...so it was not really visible to others what those boys were doing to u...

all of them were standing and swaying so close to u...

one guy pushed his hand inside ur top and started groping ur boobs...

guy: ahhhhh...u r even better...jab se andar aayi thi tab se taad rahe the saali tujhe...

[Image: TQSt1f6.jpg]

it was feeling so slutty to let some complete stranger grope u in public...u were loving it...

IS: ahhhh...kya kar rahe ho tum...ahhhhhh...feels so good boys...

guy 2: acha...??? (taking his hand on ur thigh) yeh kaisa laga...haan saali raand...???

IS: ahhhhh maza aa raha hai...dont stop...please...!

[Image: WvGjAjg.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(28-11-2019, 03:19 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: the room was dim lighting...so it was not really visible to others what those boys were doing to u...

all of them were standing and swaying so close to u...

one guy pushed his hand inside ur top and started groping ur boobs...

guy: ahhhhh...u r even better...jab se andar aayi thi tab se taad rahe the saali tujhe...

it was feeling so slutty to let some complete stranger grope u in public...u were loving it...

IS: ahhhh...kya kar rahe ho tum...ahhhhhh...feels so good boys...

guy 2: acha...??? (taking his hand on ur thigh) yeh kaisa laga...haan saali raand...???

IS: ahhhhh maza aa raha hai...dont stop...please...!

since it was dim they were just having fun and so was i... i was in mood today and letting them grope me like this while dancing was hot

IS; mmm dont stop now boys... tabhi se dekh rahe teh.. ab toh haath mein agai hoon na

my hands even going in they shirts feeling they bodies
(28-11-2019, 03:22 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: since it was dim they were just having fun and so was i... i was in mood today and letting them grope me like this while dancing was hot

IS; mmm dont stop now boys... tabhi se dekh rahe teh.. ab toh haath mein agai hoon na

my hands even going in they shirts feeling they bodies

guy 1: haan...tab se dekh rahe the tujhe...ahhhh kya item hai tu...(licking ur shoulder)...ahhhhh...

guy 2 unzipped his zipper...and took ur hand there...u felt it...it was too huge...

IS: ahhhhh...u r so fucking hard...ahhhh boys...

[Image: 1AjgHQ3.jpg]

guy 3: (grabbing ur asscheeks) ahhhh jee karta hai teri gaand ko khaa jaaon...ahhhh 

he was really mashing and mauling ur asscheeks as if it was dough...

guy 1: (U were stroking him) ahhhh bitch...(rubbing his cock on ur thigh) ahhhhh...

IS: ahhhhh...u boys are so good...ahhhhh grope me boys...!

[Image: CWUq8U1.jpg]
MAC is BACK
anyone around...???
MAC is BACK
(28-11-2019, 07:50 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: anyone around...???

Hi Mac
Loved this posting Mac and IS
(28-11-2019, 10:16 PM)Trisha_cuck Wrote: Loved this posting Mac and IS

Thanks Dost 

Smile Smile Smile
that mature face...that teasing smile...big juicy full boobs...and fleshy juicy arms...

shriya is definitely entering the "Killer Mommy" territory...!

[Image: EKi8sRPUcAAb0aa?format=jpg&name=900x900]
MAC is BACK
(30-11-2019, 01:14 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: that mature face...that teasing smile...big juicy full boobs...and fleshy juicy arms...

shriya is definitely entering the "Killer Mommy" territory...!

[Image: EKi8sRPUcAAb0aa?format=jpg&name=900x900]

lovely shriya