Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
kareena kapoor fantasies
(11-09-2019, 10:16 AM)deepika.padukonereal Wrote: Deepika: Who wants to boy...?

[Image: EEFp6USU4AIaRf1?format=jpg&name=900x900]

deepika.padukonerealDeepika : HI BOYS,i can definately hide one of you short boy in here ,any one below 5.4 interested?

"p[Image: deepika-31546004114.jpg]

Dude sorry to say but it's only a kareena's thread don't post any other actress over here  for posting Kareena you're most welcome
On this big day, a queen was born, who was born to rule millions of dicks with her super sex appeal... Happy birthday Kareena. For this day, I have created a survey to give a fitting tribute to her on this special day. Do vote & I will publish results as soon as I get 100 responses

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7HDB5

[Image: kareena-kapoor-super-sexy-in-red-saree8.jpg]
Just imagine her thighs around you while you are pumping her. Want this woman to scream in pain under me while I destroy her pussy and release my sperms in her.
[Image: main-qimg-a33059a66ba0f1df2b83520897cb00a9]
repped
Seriously want to hear her screams jab apna Lauda ek jhatke main andar daloonga iske nochegi mujhe aur main iske Mooh par haath rakhkar Lauda pelta rahoonga Dana Dan Dana Dan aaye haaye Meri Kareena raand tadpegi mujhse nikalne ke liye aur main ek mahine Tak bistar se uthne naa Doon tujhe chodta hi rahoonga 
[Image: l9cXinU.jpg]
Bebo sucking like a pro..to stamp her authority on all her fans!! Few hours to go for the results
Vote now!!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7HDB5
[Image: PotableIndolentAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif]
Kareena Kapoor the hottest actress of Bollywood reached at the premier of her latest movie. She arrived in a tight figure hugging dress exposing her assets. Every guy developed a hard on for her including Trex who was waiting her to sit in the premier hall. Trex was the director of the movie and Kareena had done some intimate scenes in the movie.
[Image: kareena-kapoor-attends-the-uk-premiere-o...=2048x2048]
Trex saw Kareena and immediately went close to her and hugged her 
Trex- so glad you could make it bebo ( ab lautkar jaane ki himmat nhi hogi Teri ) the premier is about to start let's grab our seats 
Kareena - yeah yeah definitely Trex I'm also eager to see my performance
Very few people were invited for the premier like around 30-40 guests.
Trex and Kareena sat together and the seats were A class so it was more like a comfortable bed than a couch 
[Image: tzbXXxu.jpg]
Soon the movie began and the lights went din
Trex was able to see Kareena lying beside him 
Her figure her boobs going up and down while breathing those perfect curves in that tight dress 
Trex ka Lund tann gya Tha Kareena ko dekhkar 
Trex- kaafi achi hai acting tumhari Kareena yeh dekho Maine phone main tumhare kuch images li hai expressions ke liye just check it once 
Kareena comes close to Trex and Trex uses this opportunity to place his hand below her ass 
[Image: kareena-kapoor-attends-the-uk-premiere-o...=2048x2048]
Kareena was unaware of all this and when she began to sit comfortably in the couch cum bed she felt the hands of Trex on her ass cheeks.
Trex was not able to control the sponginess and the thickness of that ass so he pinched it 
Kareena- ouchh Trex what the fuck how dare you bloody pervert 
Trex usko dekhte se hi pagal hogya Tha kabse uska plan tha iski akad todega aaj mauka Mila bhari theatre main 
Trex - aaahhh bebo Kya hua maza nhi aaya abhi ayega thodi der main staying that her began forcing himself in Kareena 

[Image: 1vxRJvW.png][Image: sJOS65H.png]