Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Disha : AaaaughhhhhHHHHHHHH...AAHHHHHHHH...aughh
AHhhhhhhhhh...TtaPPPPPPP..THHAPPPPPPP...AHHH
chotuuuuu...ahhhhhh...uuu..urr ...fucking ...me ..like
ANimallll..ahhhhhh....u...bullllll...aughhhhhh[looking
For phone to call shriya while mocking her for fuckking
Like animalll

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4040764565_Disha%20Patani...f65db7.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 02:07 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : AaaaughhhhhHHHHHHHH...AAHHHHHHHH...aughh
AHhhhhhhhhh...TtaPPPPPPP..THHAPPPPPPP...AHHH
chotuuuuu...ahhhhhh...uuu..urr ...fucking ...me ..like
ANimallll..ahhhhhh....u...bullllll...aughhhhhh[looking
For phone to call shriya while mocking her for fuckking
Like animalll
DISHA: Diidiiii ahhhhhh...aughhhh..urrr...chotuu  hubbyyy drillinggg urrrr sissterrr save mee ahhhhh.
Aughhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4040764565_Disha%20Patani...f65db7.JPG]
[ she was screaming bad and she was feleing my dick throbbing in her owmb and this was a new feeling to her and hse was not expecting this fom a kid and i was getting close too ] aaughhhhh didiiiii aaughhhhhhhhhhhhh my pee pee aughhhh i aughh auhhh going to aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh didii leave meee aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she knew it was cum but even now i was not ableto tell her that and disha used it and she cluthed her legs on me and pushed me so that teh left out one inch was plunging into her omwb .. she was looking at eh rphone to call but she knew shriya might stop it so she was not going to call until chottu seeds her so she ws like screaming adn scolding my dick while telling me lies like she wanted my seeds as then only she will tell miss sthat i did good.. she was making em to drill more ut she was determined to make me cum in ehr smlal pussyy even though it was for jealousy. she was reay to bear a child just for jealousy.. adn she was holding her pain and making me shove inher womb.. but crying out like am trying to knock he rup like a bull breeding.. she was making itllook like am forcing my cum in her while it was her who forcing me to cum deep in he rhole ]
Disha:aaaUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHH...
AAAughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh..ahaaahhhh..chotuuuu
Fillllll....urrrr...diiiiiiiidiiii....aughhhhhh...uurrrr...too..
Tooo....goodddd..drillingggg.me like.....bulll..aughhhhh
Aaaahhhhhh..fuckkkk..pourrr urr seed in meeee chotuuuuu
...aughhhhhhh cummm in urrrr ddidiiiiii love holeee..
Aughhhhhhh...giveee..urrr...babiesss...in......i call
Urrrr...misss right nnowww n askkkk her to comee her homesss soonnn..jussttt pour ur seed in my womb chotuuu
AughhhhhhhhhHhhhh..........ahhh...aaaahhhh[lying to get her womb knocked by a kid
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2808499176_Disha%20Patani...6b4b96.jpg]
(08-04-2019, 02:19 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:aaaUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHH...
AAAughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh..ahaaahhhh..chotuuuu
Fillllll....urrrr...diiiiiiiidiiii....aughhhhhh...uurrrr...too..
Tooo....goodddd..drillingggg.me like.....bulll..aughhhhh
Aaaahhhhhh..fuckkkk..pourrr urr seed in meeee chotuuuuu
...aughhhhhhh cummm in urrrr ddidiiiiii love holeee..
Aughhhhhhh...giveee..urrr...babiesss...in......i call
Urrrr...misss right nnowww n askkkk her to comee her homesss soonnn..jussttt pour ur seed in my womb chotuuu
AughhhhhhhhhHhhhh..........ahhh...aaaahhhh[lying to get her womb knocked by a kid
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2808499176_Disha%20Patani...6b4b96.jpg]

[ i hugged her tight as my whole body was vibrtaing and i was starting to cum in her womb directly ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ it was like am fully into her body as sh was coveirng my whole body with hers like hugged an her legs was o my ass pushing my dick to her deepset part adn she knew just form the firt spurt i made in her as one spurt was making her womb filled an she was screaming dn moning like someone being knocked by a bull] AUGHHH didiii aoommm aughh am cummming aughhh leave mee aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[ but she was forcing em to cum in ehr pussy and her tummy adn womb was getting bigger as i was p[ouring too much in her.. even she was starting to call me chottu hubby and shewas being made a mom by a kid ] AUGHHH aommmmm aommmm nooooo didii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aughhhhh [ she knew she was knocked up abut i was pouring like a bull pouring mcuh cum and she was feeling the swell on her tummy just by my cum and she was enjoying but also rlaising how her sister might have felt .. she started to scream like hell all her servants was hearing it and they were scared too but she was screaming withh my name and cursing my dick while hugging me and no even letting me an inch to move]
Disha:Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhh
Aughhhhhhhh ohhhhh...godddd..savee mee frommm.
These animalllll ....aaaugggghhhhh...fellingggg...meee
Likeeee....bulll.aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh...chotuu hubbyyy fuckkkkk urrrr dididiii fuckkkk pourrr ur seed in...urrr didiii tummmyyy aughhhhhhhh....aaaahhhhh
Chotuuuuuuu...aughhhhhh...aahhhhh u r not kiddddd
Aahhhhhh aughhhhhh urrr fuckkingg meee withhhh
katta kunja....ahhhhhhh aughhhhhhh[screaming n mocking her inpain  while also felling pleasure of getting
Filled in a womb
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2756777320_Disha%20Patani...aeba1d.jpg]
(08-04-2019, 02:40 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhh
Aughhhhhhhh ohhhhh...godddd..savee mee frommm.
These animalllll ....aaaugggghhhhh...fellingggg...meee
Likeeee....bulll.aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh...chotuu hubbyyy fuckkkkk urrrr dididiii fuckkkk pourrr ur seed in...urrr didiii tummmyyy aughhhhhhhh....aaaahhhhh
Chotuuuuuuu...aughhhhhh...aahhhhh u r not kiddddd
Aahhhhhh aughhhhhh urrr fuckkingg meee withhhh
katta kunja....ahhhhhhh aughhhhhhh[screaming n mocking her inpain  while also felling pleasure of getting
Filled in a womb
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2756777320_Disha%20Patani...aeba1d.jpg]
[ as she was calling em with nick names i was thrilled an dwas poruing even more than i thought ] AUGHHHH didiiiii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaommmmmmmmaommmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was feeling ehr tummy was filled with full of baby batter and there is no way she cnnaot be knocked up.. she was thinking about haw manybabies she has to cvcarry if this goes..a dn she wa smoaninga dn screamingadn looking at mehwile i was sucking ehr nipples like a baby and she was scoldinga nd mocking liek am cumming like a bullin her making many babies while am trying to drink he rmilk like a baby adn she was tighggtening her pussy like he doesnt want any seeds left for her sister and she was greedy and she was enjoyinga nd making em pour while cursing me like my bull dick is making her a mom and she was slowly calming me and her down as we were tired now nd not moving but my dick was twicthing and she was moaning for that while mocking like my dick never rests even after dropping a huge load it was making her mon and cumming in her ..she wanted to see her pussy sos he was asking like a wife and lover to amke me move but i was horny and shoving hard in ehr like i will not take it out which amde her moan and scream sometimes but she loved it ]
Disha: aaahhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh....u bulllll...uuuuu...animalllllll....ahhhhhh..aughhhhhh..
U pouring ur seed in me likeee abullll uu filleddd 
Myyy wombbb withhhh likeee twinsss ahhhhhhhh...aughh
AaHhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh...cchotuuuuuu...takesss
Thisssss outtt haaaaa myyyyy hubbbyyyy takesss urrr
Roddd out from urrr didiiiii aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2153569666_Disha%20Patani...bcc082.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 02:51 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha: aaahhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh....u bulllll...uuuuu...animalllllll....ahhhhhh..aughhhhhh..
U pouring ur seed in me likeee abullll uu filleddd 
Myyy wombbb withhhh likeee twinsss ahhhhhhhh...aughh
AaHhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh...cchotuuuuuu...takesss
Thisssss outtt haaaaa myyyyy hubbbyyyy takesss urrr
Roddd out from urrr didiiiii aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2153569666_Disha%20Patani...bcc082.JPG]

[ i didn't want to take it dn i told her i will not ] aoommmm pslsss didiii aughhh i wann stay like this aughhhhhh oommmmmm ommmmmmmmmm [ even she wanted it but she ahd to call her sister so she was pulling my face from her boobies and i bit her boobies a bit adn she moaned while locking her lips with mine while telling so hornily to pull out so i did but even pulling out of he rpussy was too much as it was pakiing and so hot as her pussy was tightly clenching my dick ] aoommmmm ok didiii i will uuammm take it didiii [ s she smiled i pulled out inch by inch an every inch she was moaninga nd calling me nick names and slowly looking at her swollen red pussy as it a real bull or a hirse had fuckedher pussyy it was so much for her.. and she was mocklig me and as i took out my thick cum was rushing out like a fountain and she was seeing her own pussy spewing so much cum in bed and she was loooking at me like surprised like i had dropped enough to knock ten women .. but itwas in her pussy and she was mocking while she was asking em to rest adn walking to call her isster but after the fuck she was unabel to walk properly while cursing my dick and scolding it while wlakinga dn she was calling while standing ]
Disha:aaahhhhhhhhhh  chotuuuuuu...aughhhhhhh
My hubbbyyyyy takessss someee...resttt.ahhhhhh
I have to makess a phone calllll ahhhh[while she leave from from n walnking near phone while she walk a flood 
Cummm droppp from her pussyyy tipping on her thighsss
Whileee she mocking her dickkk for storingg hugee cumm
In her wombbb while she calling shreya taking the help of wall she was unable to stand while chotuuu coming to her 
To pump her again.
Disha: aahhhh hellooo ahhh diiiidiiiii....ahhh
Shriya:helloo whattt happennn everything all right chotii
[Image: hpse_fullsize__826753605_Disha%20Patani%...400ed0.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 03:06 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:aaahhhhhhhhhh  chotuuuuuu...aughhhhhhh
My hubbbyyyyy takessss someee...resttt.ahhhhhh
I have to makess a phone calllll ahhhh[while she leave from from n walnking near phone while she walk a flood 
Cummm droppp from her pussyyy tipping on her thighsss
Whileee she mocking her dickkk for storingg hugee cumm
In her wombbb while she calling shreya taking the help of wall she was unable to stand while chotuuu coming to her 
To pump her again.
Disha: aahhhh hellooo ahhh diiiidiiiii....ahhh
Shriya:helloo whattt happennn everything all right chotii
[Image: hpse_fullsize__826753605_Disha%20Patani%...400ed0.JPG]

[ i came and hugged from behind and kissing her cute ass as it was soft adn round and she was seeing my chidlish ness but she was trying to talk to her sister while i was kissing and biting her ass cheeks and she was trying to shoosh me down without her ister knowing but she was moaning dn screaming for bites and shriya was repeatedly asking but she was lying to her .. while i saw a chair near and i brought near and stood on it ... it made me ot a height ike my dick was right behind her huge thighss and if i shove it will come out on her other side but she was trying to shoosh me and talking to her sister while i was slowly hugging her after stadning in chair and slowly pushing my dick in her thighss and she was feleing her chottu's bull dick again and she was surprised as it was still hard as ever ] aughhhhhhh ddiiiii plsss didiii i wannaa do more augahh and keep it in u didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was trying ehr best to talk normally to her ister but sometimes she moans and shriya asks again adn again.. but disha was managing well while feeling my dick betwwen her thighs piercing adn it was like a dick was coming out of her thighss as it was so big like it was almost 8 inches from her pussy .. its almost liek she is having a dick ..she was holding it in her thighss and stroking my dick while talking to her sister in stammeirng way ]