Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Shriya: aaaahhhhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhhh...aughhhhhh..
Aaaaahhhhh...cummmmmmmmm...aughhhhhhhhhh..
Aaahhhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkk urrr missss...ahhhhhh
Fuckkkkk.....uurrrr...coww....chotuuuu hubbbyyyy...fuck
Urrr  wiffeeee  cummmmm innn myyy pusyyyy chotuuuu
Aughhhhhhhhh  fuckkkkkk...ahhhhhhhhh...giiveee urr
Babyyyy iin ur misss bombb....u bullll aughhhhhhh...fuckk
Meeeee...ahhhhhhh make meee mother of ur childdd..
Ahhhhhhhhhh  aughhhhhhhhhh ...ahhhhhhh..
[Image: at-Apsara-Awards-2017-%2852%292861.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 04:04 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaaahhhhh...ahhhhhh....ahhhhh...aughhhhhh..
Aaaaahhhhh...cummmmmmmmm...aughhhhhhhhhh..
Aaahhhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkk urrr missss...ahhhhhh
Fuckkkkk.....uurrrr...coww....chotuuuu hubbbyyyy...fuck
Urrr  wiffeeee  cummmmm innn myyy pusyyyy chotuuuu
Aughhhhhhhhh  fuckkkkkk...ahhhhhhhhh...giiveee urr
Babyyyy iin ur misss bombb....u bullll aughhhhhhh...fuckk
Meeeee...ahhhhhhh make meee mother of ur childdd..
Ahhhhhhhhhh  aughhhhhhhhhh ...ahhhhhhh..
[Image: at-Apsara-Awards-2017-%2852%292861.jpg]
[ as she was making her pussy even tigther i was not able to hold ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Missssss AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ i was cumming in her like a river as it was my first time and she was feeling her womb getting filled up so much and i was keep on spurting in her ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missssssss [ i was feeling such a pleasure nd she was not letting me move but she aws moaninga nd acsremaing while taking the seeds ]
Shriya: Aaaughhhhhhhhhhh...aaaaaahhhhhhhh...chotuu
Yesssse...ahhhhhhhhh....chothhhhhh....aahhhhhhhhh
Oohhhhhhh....aahhhhhhh...cummmm urrr everyyy drop
In urrrr misssss fuckkkkkkkk....chotuuuuuuu...urrrr  besttt....aughhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhh...ohhhhh...ahhhhhh even my husband fuckkk me likeee these .....iii.. will
Haaaveeee urrr chillldddd  ..innn myy..wombbb.ahhhhhh
Aahhhahahahhhhh....yesssssss....cummmmmmm
..chotuuuuu...aughhhhh[ while chotuuu was in great pleasure butt he  thikkkk it's was too lateee howw i go homee
[Image: shriya%2Bsaran15.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 04:12 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: Aaaughhhhhhhhhhh...aaaaaahhhhhhhh...chotuu
Yesssse...ahhhhhhhhh....chothhhhhh....aahhhhhhhhh
Oohhhhhhh....aahhhhhhh...cummmm urrr everyyy drop
In urrrr misssss fuckkkkkkkk....chotuuuuuuu...urrrr  besttt....aughhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhh...ohhhhh...ahhhhhh even my husband fuckkk me likeee these .....iii.. will
Haaaveeee urrr chillldddd  ..innn myy..wombbb.ahhhhhh
Aahhhahahahhhhh....yesssssss....cummmmmmm
..chotuuuuu...aughhhhh[ while chotuuu was in great pleasure butt he  thikkkk it's was too lateee howw i go homee
[Image: shriya%2Bsaran15.jpg]

[ when ever she compared my dick twiched in her ad she knew am cumming so much in her ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH misss UGAHHHHHHHHHH reallyyy misss aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was not letting me even take an inch out as she was planning to take all in her and she was enjoying her pussy sucking the young boy's baby seeds in her and she knew she is gonna be knocked up pretty bad ] aughhhh missssssssss [ she left me after 3 whole minutes as i was cumming in her like water hose and when i took out my dick and stood she stood and her whole body was shivering adn my cum was pouring out on he thighss and she was looking at it and slapped my dick gently like playing and saying naughtily things like how much how i poured and she was mocking like she is gonna be a lady with triplets as it was much cum in her while she was looking at the clock and it was almost midnight]
Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhh...aahhhh..myyy
Chotuuuu hubbyyyy...ahhhhhh..aughhhhhhhhh..u ..becoming gg fatherrr of twinsss ...aughhhhhhh.aahhh
Shriya: aghhhhh  itsss too lateee howw willl we go homee
Wwee havee to stay tilll morrninggg [ chotuu also don't wanttt to go homeee he wantsss takee some frehhh air so 
Hee saidd misss letttsss go outtt for someee fresh airrr on terracee
[Image: Shriya-Saran-during-the-special-screenin...%29729.JPG]
for dirty series msg me
(07-04-2019, 04:21 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhh...aahhhh..myyy
Chotuuuu hubbyyyy...ahhhhhh..aughhhhhhhhh..u ..becoming gg fatherrr of twinsss ...aughhhhhhh.aahhh
Shriya: aghhhhh  itsss too lateee howw willl we go homee
Wwee havee to stay tilll morrninggg [ chotuu also don't wanttt to go homeee he wantsss takee some frehhh air so 
Hee saidd misss letttsss go outtt for someee fresh airrr on terracee
[Image: Shriya-Saran-during-the-special-screenin...%29729.JPG]
[ as i said she was smiling naughtily as she knew she cant wear any clothes but she accepted it but got up to balcony and she could see the school gate closed and locked and she laid on the couch and i alid on her side but i was kissing her nipples and my dick was hard again and poked her thighs and she was waiting for me to ask ] aoommmm misss aoommm miss.. can i ask miss... aommmm aommmmmmmmmmmm [ she was feeding her boobies in side to me while naugtily looking atme ] miss can i .. put aughh my pee pee in u again miss aommm plssss plssss aoommmmmmmmmm [ she was laughing as without knowing the truemeaning and even after knocked he rup chottu was asking permission and this made her love him much and she was making him lie on her again while placing his dick again on her pusy which was now stretched but now she was calling him as secret hubby and bull as she liked it and she was mcoking me for being like a baby but alredy given her two deep in her womb ]\
Shriya: ahhhhh hhhh....aughhhh...u don't needd myyy 
Permission fillll meeee whenever u wantt ahhhhhh  aughhh myyyy bulllllll ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhh..mmmy
Chubbbyyy aaahhhhhhhhh   fucckkkkk ur childdd mother
Whenever u wannnttt ahhhhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhh
Ur besssstttttt succckkkkk it ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh
Chotuuuuu  urrr missss loves u alot fuckkkkkk ...meee
Don't askkkkk ahhhhhh
[Image: Shriya-Saran-stills-%2813%293914.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 04:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: ahhhhh hhhh....aughhhh...u don't needd myyy 
Permission fillll meeee whenever u wantt ahhhhhh  aughhh myyyy bulllllll ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhh..mmmy
Chubbbyyy aaahhhhhhhhh   fucckkkkk ur childdd mother
Whenever u wannnttt ahhhhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhh
Ur besssstttttt succckkkkk it ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh
Chotuuuuu  urrr missss loves u alot fuckkkkkk ...meee
Don't askkkkk ahhhhhh
[Image: Shriya-Saran-stills-%2813%293914.jpg]
[ she placed my dick right on her love hole and as she gave permission ] aughhhhhh thank u miss aoommm aoommmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaommmmmmmmmm AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ i pushed my dick in her already filled pussy adn it was like am pushing my seeds even deepr and she was screaming from the first and her scream was horny and lovely that even the watchan wh was outside the school heard it and shriya was looking at him laughing as a small boy was pouring his seeds to knock her up and no one in the world can stop her and she was moaning screaming like a lover who is pounded by her small lover nd knocked up and it was like am fucking her now with passiona dn she was keep on mocking my dick with nick names while saying sorry to her hubby as she was falling for a school boy that too for his bull dick ]
Shriya:Aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh..fuckkkkkkk.ahhhhh
Ahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkk...meeeeee...ahhhhhhh...now ...aughhhhhh...u willll toppp..in urrr classsss just u have to....attend more extraaa clsses  with me till exm..aughhhh...ahhhhhhhh...fuuckkkk[while chotu also see the watchman he was scared of himmm whatt will happen n misss seee watchman uncle lokking at uss
[Image: Shriya-Saran-stills-%287%295932.jpg]