Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Shriya: auughhhhhhh..aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh.cchotuuuu...yessssss...suckkk.uurrrr..missss..pusssyyyyy...aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh....lickkk..chotuuuuu.....auhhhhhhahhhhh...ahhhhhhh...chotuuuu.....urrr...ttoooo...becoming toooo goddd...aughhhhhh...ahhhhhh...i   mmm cumminggg ahhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2206596899_Shriya%20Saran...813%29.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 02:23 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: auughhhhhhh..aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh.cchotuuuu...yessssss...suckkk.uurrrr..missss..pusssyyyyy...aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh....lickkk..chotuuuuu.....auhhhhhhahhhhh...ahhhhhhh...chotuuuu.....urrr...ttoooo...becoming toooo goddd...aughhhhhh...ahhhhhh...i   mmm cumminggg ahhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2206596899_Shriya%20Saran...813%29.JPG]
[ without knowing i was kissing adn pulling her clit which amde her shout out loud and she tigtened her thighss on my cheeks and she wa scumming like a water pipe but everything was in my mouth ] aommmmmmmm missss aaughhhhhhh u are aughht tighten aommmm aoommmmmmmmmmmm aommmmmm aoommmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was biting her clit even though it was sensitive part of her but ehr thighs crushing my head amd me bite and she was showering her cum in my mouth while screaming and her whole room was echoing it as she was crying out my name and shouting as if she was being pleasured after a long time an dcumming so much after a long time and she was impressed and even she got tired ] aoommm aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Shriya: aaahhhhhhhhhhh....ughhhhhhhhhhh...aaahhhhhh......i m in heaven ahhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhh....drink.....myyy cummmmm urrrr myyy besstttt student....ahhhhhh....aughhhhhhhhhh....u..makeee.......
Urrr...misss cummmmm...aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...urrr too good
[Image: actress-shriya-saran-from-the-film-cooki...id90799322]
(07-04-2019, 02:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaahhhhhhhhhhh....ughhhhhhhhhhh...aaahhhhhh......i m in heaven ahhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhh....drink.....myyy cummmmm urrrr myyy besstttt student....ahhhhhh....aughhhhhhhhhh....u..makeee.......
Urrr...misss cummmmm...aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...urrr too good
[Image: actress-shriya-saran-from-the-film-cooki...id90799322]
[ i was sucking so much adn her clit was swollen and she knew chottu is ready for next level but even she was litle worried as my dick was much than she thought but she decided so she was pulling me up to her face while making me lie on her while she lied on table and she was feeling my thick dick resting on her tummy like tree trunk and she was telling me how much she loved and also naughtily calling my dick with cute names while giving me names ] aughhh misss it was aughh so juicy and .. mamm why are u pullingme mamm aughhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was on her body and she was lieing in table whith me on her ]
Shriya: aaauuuummmmm....aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....chotuuuuuu...ahhhhhhhhh....what a bull...sizee....u got.....ahhhhhhhh....aughhhhhh....n itsss....urrrr....rewardddd....timmmeeee....aughhhhhhh....chotuuuu aughhhhh....enjoyyyyy...urrr...missss....fuckkk...meee...[hold her dick n placing near her pussyyy whileee chotuuuu were bussyyy bittingg her boob again
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-shriya-saran-po...d836050690]
(07-04-2019, 02:42 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaauuuummmmm....aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....chotuuuuuu...ahhhhhhhhh....what a bull...sizee....u got.....ahhhhhhhh....aughhhhhh....n itsss....urrrr....rewardddd....timmmeeee....aughhhhhhh....chotuuuu aughhhhh....enjoyyyyy...urrr...missss....fuckkk...meee...[hold her dick n placing near her pussyyy whileee chotuuuu were bussyyy bittingg her boob again
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-shriya-saran-po...d836050690]

[ she was holding my dick with both hands and placing on her small pussy while spreading legs] aoommmm aommmmm aommmm misss what aoommmm reaward than this mam aoommmmmmmmmmmm [ i thought her boob was the reward and without knwoing i moved my hip after feleing her hands on my dick but it made my dick head to push a bit in her pussy and even the head was thick and big which made her shout a bit and then she mocked as am doing without even knowing it and she was moaning and looking at her chootu sucking her boobeis again like a baby without even kowing he is gonna fuck her fav teacher all night ] aughhhh misssssaaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Shriya:aaaahhhhh...aahhhhhh...chotuuuuu....ahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk...meeeee...aughhhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh... entrr ur bulll dickkkkk in urrr misss pusssyyyyy......fuckk
Meeee....givvveree ur missss reward for extra clssesss  aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh....chotuuuu 
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-shriya-saran-po...d526314030]
(07-04-2019, 02:48 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aaaahhhhh...aahhhhhh...chotuuuuu....ahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk...meeeee...aughhhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh... entrr ur bulll dickkkkk in urrr misss pusssyyyyy......fuckk
Meeee....givvveree ur missss reward for extra clssesss  aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh....chotuuuu 
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-shriya-saran-po...d526314030]
[ as she knew am not knwing how to do she was holding my ass and pushing it slowly but i was feeling like am into her and it was a bliss ful feeling ] AUGGHHHHHHHHHH missssss aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ her legs auto matically opened up wide nad just after 3 to 4 inches she was holding my ass and stopp moving while screaming as she was feeling it so much as if am tearing ehr ] AUGHHHHH Misss suaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i aaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ it was so much pleasure as i was biting her boobies like a bfriuit and she was screaming like hell from my biting and also her pussy ] aughhh aoommmmmmmmaaaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was feeling so much that it was like she is being fucked firts time as it wa spainful but she was seeing a kid o her sucking her boobies like  child but his dick was making a grown women scream in pain and pleasure]
Shriya:aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhh..aaaaahhhhhhhhh....aahhhh.....aughhhhhhhh...don't biteeee...ahh
....aaaahhhhh....fuckkkkkk....meeeee....ahhhhhh...chotuuuuuu....ahhhhhhhh [she screaming while tear tear come from her eye but she don't its wasss not even half she takin   innn herrrr cunt but she were happy for decesion getting fuckked by chotuuuu 
[Image: actress-shriya-saran-seen-on-the-red-car...1126596033]
(07-04-2019, 02:58 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhh..aaaaahhhhhhhhh....aahhhh.....aughhhhhhhh...don't biteeee...ahh
....aaaahhhhh....fuckkkkkk....meeeee....ahhhhhh...chotuuuuuu....ahhhhhhhh [she screaming while tear tear come from her eye but she don't its wasss not even half she takin   innn herrrr cunt but she were happy for decesion getting fuckked by chotuuuu 
[Image: actress-shriya-saran-seen-on-the-red-car...1126596033]

[ her pussy was tightening and i was moving like a snake on her i pleasure whiel she was holding my body adn screaming high] AUGHHHHH Misss aughhh aughh my pee pee aughhhh aughhhhh itsaaughhh paining aughhhhhhhhhhh [ she was thinking in her mind that my dick was making her scream but i was complaining like it hurts and she was consoling like a child while slowly letting me move byteaching me without knowing that i had 8 more inches out as only 4 inches was in and she never thought a kid would have bigger than that ] aaaughhhhh missssssss aaaughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was literally calling me nick names like chottu hubby and bull as her pleasure was up and i was moving slowly and she was thinking that i was almost in her ]