Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Regina: auggHHHHHHHHH ..ahhhhhhhh..chotuuuuu...ahhhh leavee....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...commree onnnnnn  meeee lwetsss...aughhhhh studyyyyyy nextttt..aoohhhhh...ahhhhhh(she stilll Cumming while her bro not remocing her tounge form her ddiidiii cunt
He weree lovinggg herrr diidiis 0 
Nooooo ahhhhhhhhh ...diiiii....itsse ..soo tassty ummmmmmm ahhhhhh i love these dididi u are myyy favvv dddidiii n u rmyy best teacher also no ome teaches me likkeee these ahhhhhhh aughhhhhhh
[Image: regina-cassandra-singhania-contemporary16.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 12:26 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: auggHHHHHHHHH ..ahhhhhhhh..chotuuuuu...ahhhh leavee....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...commree onnnnnn  meeee lwetsss...aughhhhh studyyyyyy nextttt..aoohhhhh...ahhhhhh(she stilll Cumming while her bro not remocing her tounge form her ddiidiii cunt
He weree lovinggg herrr diidiis 0 
Nooooo ahhhhhhhhh ...diiiii....itsse ..soo tassty ummmmmmm ahhhhhh i love these dididi u are myyy favvv dddidiii n u rmyy best teacher also no ome teaches me likkeee these ahhhhhhh aughhhhhhh
[Image: regina-cassandra-singhania-contemporary16.jpg]
[ she was literraly tearing ehr skirt and pulling me up as i was licking and making ehr pussy red buy bitinga dn kissinga dn she was enjoying to teh core and she never thought ehr chottu will be too good ] aughh didii aommm aomm i don't wanna come out didii aommm aommm plss aommmm aomm aommmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was holding ehr ass for support and kissing ehr love hole while she was feleing to get another orgsm but she really doesn't wanna pblow it as she wanted to teach me more so she pulled me up with much effort while seing her throobbing pussy so wet with ehr juices and my salive and mcoked like i was eating it like honey pot and even she touched it and it wa p;anining for her and mocked like i did that to her hwile hugging and pulling me over her like a baby on her and my dick was rubbing her thighss and was on navel as she puleld me up to kiss my lips and as my height was short my dick was right from her navel hole to her thigh.. it was long and she was mocking like i have a elephant trunk and she loved it ]
Regina: aaummmmmmm..uuuummmmm.uuuuahhhh...mmmuaahhhhh u learingggg...ur mmuaaaaahhhh ur lesson so fasttt chottuuuuuu..muahhhhhh.ummmmm u r my bessst brooo muaammmmmuahhh (holding her little bro hed n kissing him with full lust ...
Even her broo monster weeere nerrr her navelll gwtting hard by hwr diii kiss
[Image: regina-cassandra-shourya-poster-launch37.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 12:41 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: aaummmmmmm..uuuummmmm.uuuuahhhh...mmmuaahhhhh u learingggg...ur mmuaaaaahhhh ur lesson so fasttt chottuuuuuu..muahhhhhh.ummmmm u r my bessst brooo muaammmmmuahhh (holding her little bro hed n kissing him with full lust ...
Even her broo monster weeere nerrr her navelll gwtting hard by hwr diii kiss
[Image: regina-cassandra-shourya-poster-launch37.jpg]
aughh didii reallyy ummmahh umamhhhh aumm u are the best didii aummmha ummmha ummahh [ i was holding ehr cheeks and kissinga dn she knew i was learning it better and she was little worried bout my cok as it was longa nd thick as if like 13 inches and even a grown gil likeher will not handle it as its too much but now she has started she was hesistating but after feleing the kisses ad my face she was smiling while slowly advicing em not to do something wrong as if accidnetly i push much she will scream so she was advicing me like a elder didi while slowly pushing me a littledown so that she can hold my dick in her thighs and she wanted to amke me practice with ehr thighss on fucking so she was slowly pushing me while talking naughtily and finnally she was having my huge dick right between her thighss and she gripped much ] aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didii aughh ur thighsss aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i hugged her and pressed my head on her boobies nd realised my dick was sensitive as just her thigss was making em shiver and she loved thatfact she will be the first women to feel that monster ]
Regina: Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh  aughhhh chotu aughhhhh ahhhhh what a monster dick u got chotuuua ahhhhhhhh..ughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh
Urrr bestttt urrr bestttt (while she crusing her bro head on her boobies 
Diiiiddiii a i aaahhhhh  iaammm hungrryyyyy 
..ahhhhhh...uuuuu...teachiiinggg me ....frommm..lonnhgg...its ...night wnnnna glasss offf juice dididii ahhhhh

[Image: regina-tsr-tv9-awards27.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 12:55 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh  aughhhh chotu aughhhhh ahhhhh what a monster dick u got chotuuua ahhhhhhhh..ughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh
Urrr bestttt urrr bestttt (while she crusing her bro head on her boobies 
Diiiiddiii a i aaahhhhh  iaammm hungrryyyyy 
..ahhhhhh...uuuuu...teachiiinggg me ....frommm..lonnhgg...its ...night wnnnna glasss offf juice dididii ahhhhh

[Image: regina-tsr-tv9-awards27.jpg]

[ she had a naughty thought when i said i was hungry so she was plannning to use it an advantage to change teh room so she was mocking like i mad eher tired and i was asking like am tired anshe was getting off bed with full anked body and showing her ass to me whle saying like to stay .... but she knew i will come to search her but she wa playing like to make me stay while shaking her naughty body and wlaking out of door and going to kitchen ] didi... plss i wanna come too.. didi.. plss... [ but as she didnt'; let me .. i was having a raging boner and the feleing of her thighss on my dick wa smore pleasureful so i wanted it so i came out of room and trying to find her while she was in kitchen table drinking water while thinking what she has done to her chottu in a inky way and thinking how much fun it will be every day ]
Regina:  i ammm hunnngryyy tooo chotuuu u stay i bringgg something for uuuu chhotuuu [while she going too kitchen naked as no were in home except her innocent bro shee gett offf bedd gooing too kitch showing her ass
[Chotuuu getts curious seeing her asss is there another 0 behind my dididi stilll he were so innocent 
[Image: regina-iifa5.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 01:06 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina:  i ammm hunnngryyy tooo chotuuu u stay i bringgg something for uuuu chhotuuu [while she going too kitchen naked as no were in home except her innocent bro shee gett offf bedd gooing too kitch showing her ass
[Chotuuu getts curious seeing her asss is there another 0 behind my dididi stilll he were so innocent 
[Image: regina-iifa5.jpg]
[ i came out and saw a llght in kitchen and knew it was her.. i sneaked beding and saw her meaty ass and ehr thighss was glistening with her juice and i wanted to kepmy dick in.so i slowly moved the chair... regina was seieng in front miror of how cute her chottu was planning to do her and smiled but acted like she hasnt noctied and she was keeping her legs in v shape like helping me even now while standingadn drinking water while i placed chair behind her and climed while hugged her like suddenly ] aughhh didiii i caught u aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aughhh [ i was holding her hip from bheind ike on he rboobeis while my dick was ron her middle of thighs and immeditely she closed it but acted liek she got scred nd she was holding my ass with her hands and sarted toteach on fucking but without saying it open while she was pushing my ass lke fucking movmenet but acting like innocent and she was moaning while looking down as my huge dick was coming out of her thighss liek arod as it was too big ]
Regina:aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh ...who ...is...these ..choutuuuuu....u ...aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh..i think....someones...entered our housee ....why ...aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...dididid....say..to...stqyyy..innnaaa roommmm na(acting to her innocent bro
[Image: regina-interview60.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 01:17 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina:aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh ...who ...is...these ..choutuuuuu....u ...aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh..i think....someones...entered our housee ....why ...aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...dididid....say..to...stqyyy..innnaaa roommmm na(acting to her innocent bro
[Image: regina-interview60.jpg]

[ i was holding ehr boobeis form behidn while my huge dick between her meaty thighss] aughhh i want u didii aughhh i wanna learn more aughhhh i just want this feeling didii [ she wasso happy taht chottu was telling his desire as her plan worked so bad and she was indeed happy.. she wanted to make me learn about pounding so she was joking about my dick and then she slowly bendt on the atbe like showing her ass tome while my dick in her thighss and she was making me move back and forth while holding my ass and she was counting like teaching maths .. it was like am standing in a chair an fucking her from behidn in a standing doggy pose.. but only she knew my dick was betwene her thighss and it was reahcing till her navel hol even after thru her big thighs which was making her more horny but she wa s encouraging  and making em move while counting and enjoying ] aughhhh didiii aughhhhh aughhhhh ur thighss aughh why are u bending didii aughhh aughhhhhhhhhhh [ as she made me move my thighss was slapping ehr huge ass and she wa smoaning for that too ] dhappppp aughhhh didiiiiii dhapappp dhappppp auguhh dhapppp dhappp aughh ur thighss didii