Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(29-03-2020, 07:19 PM)ARK Wrote: Yes badi vaali ko tum pelo choti vaali ko main

Choti bhaut psnd h ...
Kaise peloge bro....
Mujhe toh bdi hi chaiye....shaadi shuda bhabhi still best....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1724178379_Shamita%20Shet...b7d219.jpg]
(29-03-2020, 07:32 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Choti bhaut psnd h ...
Kaise peloge bro....
Mujhe toh bdi hi chaiye....shaadi shuda bhabhi still best....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1724178379_Shamita%20Shet...b7d219.jpg]

Hmmm isko ache se deewar ke sahare smooch karke vahi taangein kholkar ghacha ghach ghach
(29-03-2020, 07:34 PM)ARK Wrote: Hmmm isko ache se deewar ke sahare smooch karke vahi taangein kholkar ghacha ghach ghach

Fuckkk pura saath degi ye bhai ....bhuki sherni h ekdum....bina andar nikle jne nhi degi....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2602542483_Shamita%20Shet...058e81.jpg]
(29-03-2020, 07:40 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Fuckkk pura saath degi ye bhai ....bhuki sherni h ekdum....bina andar nikle jne nhi degi....

Ha ha ha ok
lucifier bro i will remember what you have told to me
(29-03-2020, 07:40 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Fuckkk pura saath degi ye bhai ....bhuki sherni h ekdum....bina andar nikle jne nhi degi....

bro u can tel me in detail too ki kaise message karne hai
(18-08-2019, 12:11 AM)Johnpaul Wrote:  [ as she removed and i was seeing her boobeis for the first tim ena di was opening my mouth in shock] bhabhii... its... its... [ she knew as it was my first tie.. she slowly made me get close and lie on her hwile placing he rboobei sin my moutha dn she was moaning while slowly adjusiting my shorts and pulling down so that am only with boxer but the poking on her tummy grew even more while she was maoning more adn she was giggling and she was feeling how i was sucking her boobeis] aomommmmmmm bhabhiii aommmm aommm its so soft bhabhii aommmmm aommmmmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was wearing only panties in bottom and robe on top so she was slowly wideing her legs so that she can have me in her legs so she was trying to underess me and letting me have her boobies]

she looks hot in this
hi bhai
(29-03-2020, 05:19 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shilpa Bhabhi for Lockdown relief... sex sex

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1312544658_Shilpa%20Shett...cbb8ab.JPG]
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1409220985_%20Shilpa%20Sh...9a84fd.JPG]

bhabhi's pussy will be a lock down too Smile
ha ha ha