Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(16-07-2019, 03:51 AM)timewaster Wrote: (cant see last 5 illean pics ..must be some prblem with the site of illena pics you are posting from . you might want to chagne the surce of the nxt pic) 

TW : aaaaah bahbhi aaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaah ek min aaaaaaa fuck aaaaaah aap ki yeh moti gaand aaaaaaaaah 

holding it ...maaros deepe thrsuts 

aaaaaaaah paat paat paat pjaaaahatttttttttttttttttt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaah illeana babhi aaah aaaaaaaah i am cumming bhabhi i am ciumiing 

starts shooting dep in her ass 

[Image: Ileana-D-Cruz-and-her-husband-Andrew-Kne...om=1&ssl=1]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(16-07-2019, 04:02 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ahhhhsssss hhhhhmmmm aaaaahhhhhh
...aahhahahah...bol dungi pr nikla kiu aahsss baad me bol denge phlee chod le apni ko aaahhhssss.

TW turns her around aaaaaah babhi ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..aaaaaaaah ...main rukonga nahihn abhi babhhi aaaaaaaaaaah 

takes her feet up like in pic and lying on top of her fucks her pussy mad hard agina 

[Image: shilpa_5d0b68f84e41d.jpg]
TW :woh illeana bhabhi ..thoda palatna ..woh saamne bhi D:

[Image: Ileana-DCruz1.jpg]
(16-07-2019, 03:51 AM)timewaster Wrote: (cant see last 5 illean pics ..must be some prblem with the site of illena pics you are posting from . you might want to chagne the surce of the nxt pic) 

TW : aaaaah bahbhi aaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaah ek min aaaaaaa fuck aaaaaah aap ki yeh moti gaand aaaaaaaaah 

holding it ...maaros deepe thrsuts 

aaaaaaaah paat paat paat pjaaaahatttttttttttttttttt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaah illeana babhi aaah aaaaaaaah i am cumming bhabhi i am ciumiing 

starts shoting dep in her ass 

Aahahssssss. Aahhhh ohhhhhh...ahahahhhhhhhhhahh
Aaaahhh ...
Bahbhi ki gaand me hi nikl diya aahhhah fuckkkk itna kbhi nhii kiya kissi ne aahhhhhsss aahhhh yesss ayaa aahhhhhssss...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1911577647_Ileana%20Dcruz...c0ffc0.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 04:07 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Aahahssssss. Aahhhh ohhhhhh...ahahahhhhhhhhhahh
Aaaahhh ...
Bahbhi ki gaand me hi nikl diya aahhhah fuckkkk itna kbhi nhii kiya kissi ne aahhhhhsss aahhhh yesss ayaa aahhhhhssss...

TW standing waiting ...

dick out of her ass ...

semen dripping from her ass 

tW :bhabhi .woh ab boor :Big Grin

[Image: ileana-dcruzs-travel-vogue-is-all-about-...iginal.jpg]
(16-07-2019, 04:05 AM)timewaster Wrote: TW :woh illeana bhabhi ..thoda palatna ..woh saamne bhi D:

[Image: Ileana-DCruz1.jpg]

Saamne se bhi kroge tw..maa bnaogr apni bahbhi ko
(16-07-2019, 04:09 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Saamne se bhi kroge tw..maa bnaogr apni bahbhi ko

TW jumsp on her ..

she shy .aage peeche se donoo se chod raha hain devar 
tw kising her ..her ear rings ..dangling 

tw :aaaaah babhi khlo na pair .khlo na 

[Image: ileana-andrew-6.jpg]
(16-07-2019, 04:05 AM)timewaster Wrote: TW turns her around aaaaaah babhi ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..aaaaaaaah ...main rukonga nahihn abhi babhhi aaaaaaaaaaah 

takes her feet up like in pic and lying on top of her fucks her pussy mad hard agina 

[Image: shilpa_5d0b68f84e41d.jpg]
Aahaaaahhhhh uuuhhhhhh aahahhahhhhssss fuccckkkk kaise kaise choda rhe ho apni bhabhi ko aaahhhhsss aaahhhhhh yesssss. Fuckkkkkk kha se sikhaaaa ye sb ...aughhhhhhh ahhhhhh fuvkkkkk mreee(screaming while loving pleasure by her devar
(16-07-2019, 04:10 AM)timewaster Wrote: TW jumsp on her ..

she shy .aage peeche se donoo se chod raha hain devar 
tw kising her ..her ear rings ..dangling 

tw :aaaaah babhi khlo na pair .khlo na 

[Image: ileana-andrew-6.jpg]
ah yess uff haa ysss auch haa fuckk tw.. uff  iss lund ke liye.. uff.. me kuch bhi karoongi.. 

ah yss uff fuck ah yess chodo ahh yss man bhar chodo apni bhabhi kooe.. ah yess fuck haa auch auch auch
Aage se bhi chodo apni raand bahbhi ko
(16-07-2019, 04:11 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Aahaaaahhhhh uuuhhhhhh aahahhahhhhssss fuccckkkk kaise kaise choda rhe ho apni bhabhi ko aaahhhhsss aaahhhhhh yesssss. Fuckkkkkk kha se sikhaaaa ye sb ...aughhhhhhh ahhhhhh fuvkkkkk mreee(screaming while loving pleasure by her devar

TW turns her around again 

and again pusts his dik in her pusy from behing 
she laughing like a slut 

tw: aaaaah babhi hiaaaaaaaah aap ko dek ke .har raat bachpan mein sochata tha aaaaaaaa mileogi tioh aise loooonga waise looongaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaah aaj to 1st aat bhaain bhabhi aaaaaaah aaaaaaah ab to hhar rdin looong aap ki 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]