Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(16-07-2019, 12:14 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Subah ek shooting h agar tm shooting nhi kr page raat me acche se toh kissi se krana pdega na......
(While take her hand inside ur short....
Lgta h ready h shoot ke liye

TW : woh main to soch raha tha ....

agar tum ruk jaati toh aaaaaaah ...saara shoooting ...karta 

mmm subah .shaaam .dopehere kal raat aaaaaaah ...mera ..mann ...12- 14 baar ke pehle bharega nahin jacuqeline 

touching her pussy over her pants 

TW :aaaaaaah bahut dino ka pyaar jama hain (looks down at his own huge 18.5 she is touching) 

[Image: BTS-Image-9.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Ileana:aaaahhhhh....aughhhhhhhh......aaaahhhhhh...chotuuuu...aaaahhhhhhh.......yessssss....fuckkkkkkk....urrrrr...bhabhiiiiii......aughhhh.....u...fuckingggg....meee...likke..horse..aaaaahhhhhhh....aughhhhhhh.....yessssss...aaaahhhh..
Urrrr.....myyyyyy....chotuuuuu...hubbyyyy....frommm....nowww.... fuckkkk...urrrr...wifeee...any timmeeee...u wantttt...dontt takeeee permission jussstttt fuckkkk urr..
Bhabhii anyyy timeeee .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3921688935_Ileana%20D_Cru...e78258.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 12:20 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:aaaahhhhh....aughhhhhhhh......aaaahhhhhh...chotuuuu...aaaahhhhhhh.......yessssss....fuckkkkkkk....urrrrr...bhabhiiiiii......aughhhh.....u...fuckingggg....meee...likke..horse..aaaaahhhhhhh....aughhhhhhh.....yessssss...aaaahhhh..
Urrrr.....myyyyyy....chotuuuuu...hubbyyyy....frommm....nowww.... fuckkkk...urrrr...wifeee...any timmeeee...u wantttt...dontt takeeee permission jussstttt fuckkkk urr..
Bhabhii anyyy timeeee .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3921688935_Ileana%20D_Cru...e78258.JPG]

[ even in pain she was holding me in doggy pose and lifting me upa nd she wa sin tip toe and she was shouting out while he rpussy was sqeezing like hell like trying to milk me ] UAGHHHH AUGHHH AUGHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ the room was filled with our flesh slapping sound and she was enjoying even while screaming and she began to notice my dick was sweleing even more and i plunging even deeper into her womba nd that was making he rcum again while closing her eyes out and screaming in pain while holding her belly in one hand feeling my dick bulge while holding me using other hand and hher ass was being slapped by my thighss] AUGHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thauupppp bhabhiii aughhh aughh am aughhh feel like aughhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she knew what i was going to do.. buther lust was making ehr to keep me up so that my dick doesn't come out even an inch and she wa sholding her belly while i wa sholding her boobies and fucking like a horse and she was enjoying and eventually gave to lust while shouting to ask me to cum deepin her pussy ]
Ileana:aaaaahhhhhhhh.....aahhhh..tthhapppppp.....thappppp....ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh...aahhhh... chotuuuuu...fuckkkkkk...urrrr... bhabhi iii .....yessss....fuckkkk...meeeee....fuckkkkk...urrr...wifeee...chotuuuuhubbbyyy ....poureddd alll urrr seeeddd innn urrrr...bhabhiiii makeee meeee momm offf urrr babiess...ahhhhhhh...yessss.aaahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...fuckkkk...meeeee....(while her scream making chotu more horny n he fucking her bhabhi likeee bulll.....while she screaming like helll her kid devar fuckingg her like helll

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3605806519_Ileana%20D_cru...7c6f72.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 12:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:aaaaahhhhhhhh.....aahhhh..tthhapppppp.....thappppp....ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh...aahhhh... chotuuuuu...fuckkkkkk...urrrr... bhabhi iii .....yessss....fuckkkk...meeeee....fuckkkkk...urrr...wifeee...chotuuuuhubbbyyy ....poureddd alll urrr seeeddd innn urrrr...bhabhiiii makeee meeee momm offf urrr babiess...ahhhhhhh...yessss.aaahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...fuckkkk...meeeee....(while her scream making chotu more horny n he fucking her bhabhi likeee bulll.....while she screaming like helll her kid devar fuckingg her like helll

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3605806519_Ileana%20D_cru...7c6f72.JPG]
 AUGHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bhabhiiiiiiii aughhh am peeeinnnnnnnn [ i was thinking something is coming out but only she knows what it was and i was letting loose as it was my first ejaculation and didn't know to control..] AUGGHHHHHHHHH bhabhiiiiii aommmm [ her boobies ws being sqeezed while her pussy was sqeezing me and my dick was spurting like a ofuntain in her womb and she was able to feel in her belly that a young boy is spurting a healthy does of seds deep in like a months worth and she was even feleing like her pussy is made into a tunnel only chottu can fit form now on ] UAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bhabahiiiii aommmmmmmmmmm aughhhhhhhh [ i was cumming deep in her continouly for like 3 minutes and she was shocked and she w scaremaing moaning so much ennough to amke the neighbour wake up and when tehlights of the otyher house turned on she just used a screen to cover but everyone was seing her silhoutte outside as her shape is so prominent but only she kew her pussy being torn by a kid with a bull dick  and even kocking her up ]
(16-07-2019, 12:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:aaaaahhhhhhhh.....aahhhh..tthhapppppp.....thappppp....ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh...aahhhh... chotuuuuu...fuckkkkkk...urrrr... bhabhi iii .....yessss....fuckkkk...meeeee....fuckkkkk...urrr...wifeee...chotuuuuhubbbyyy ....poureddd alll urrr seeeddd innn urrrr...bhabhiiii makeee meeee momm offf urrr babiess...ahhhhhhh...yessss.aaahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...fuckkkk...meeeee....(while her scream making chotu more horny n he fucking her bhabhi likeee bulll.....while she screaming like helll her kid devar fuckingg her like helll

TW:  main yeh ...iss bhabhi ke saath kaarooonga ..bahut bahut bure se 

[Image: shilpa-shetty-8-1-783x642.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Ileana: aaaahhhhhh hhhh ......aaahhhhh...ughhhhhh....fuckkkkkkk....uuuu... khattttruuuu..kujuuuu....aahhhhhh...yessss... pouring ggg..
In....meeee likeee itss makeee meee momm of twinssss...aahhhhhhh...yesssss....aughhhhhhhhh...aahhhhh....fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.....aahhhhhhhh.....(while she hold chotu so she can take her last drop in her
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1546063640_Ileana%20D%20C...1f0491.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 12:44 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: aaaahhhhhh hhhh ......aaahhhhh...ughhhhhh....fuckkkkkkk....uuuu... khattttruuuu..kujuuuu....aahhhhhh...yessss... pouring ggg..
In....meeee likeee itss makeee meee momm of twinssss...aahhhhhhh...yesssss....aughhhhhhhhh...aahhhhh....fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.....aahhhhhhhh.....(while she hold chotu so she can take her last drop in her
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1546063640_Ileana%20D%20C...1f0491.JPG]

[ i was feleing like my dick was being puleld in and she was in tip toe and holding the window screen to hide as the neighbours light was up but she was making me up in air while my dick was deep in her pumping cum ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bhabhiiiiiii my dick aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its its aughhhhhhh [ it wa slike am pouring myslef into her] she was moaning hornily and secily while moaning loud enough in pain while slowly she was letting me down in sofa nearby and she was still seeing my dick hard enough while her pussy was like tunnel and my cum was pouring out slowly but she was standing like V shape unabelto close her legs and she knew her pussy has met the match and she knew who her owner of her pussy will be from now on]
Ileana:ahhhhhhh...aaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhh....yessddd...aaahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk...meeee...chotuuuuu...aahhhh...fuckkkkk....urrrrr...bahhiiiiiii....ahhhhhh...urrrr... fuckkingggg aa womennn likeee bullll yesss.  Aaaahhhhhhh.... pouredddd everyyy droppp innn urrrt ahhhhhhhhhhh .....aughhhhhh....uuuuuu......fuckkkedddd....mmeeeee...likeerleee...aaa...bullll...madeeee...tuneellll...innn..mmyyyy...holeeerr...onlyyyy..urrrr...dickkkk. Feeell froommm nowww inn myyyy pusssyyyy...aaaahhhhh...aughhhhh...uuu...havree to fuckkkk...urrtr..bhabhiiiii dailllyyyyy..withhh thesee monster..(while she closing while screaming chotu name so loud so that her neighbor should no from now the owner of her pussyy wass ka kid  which making her knock to hell fuckkinggg a women like bull
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3477767496_Ileana%20D_Cru...6504da.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 01:01 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:ahhhhhhh...aaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhh....yessddd...aaahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk...meeee...chotuuuuu...aahhhh...fuckkkkk....urrrrr...bahhiiiiiii....ahhhhhh...urrrr... fuckkingggg aa womennn likeee bullll yesss.  Aaaahhhhhhh.... pouredddd everyyy droppp innn urrrt ahhhhhhhhhhh .....aughhhhhh....uuuuuu......fuckkkedddd....mmeeeee...likeerleee...aaa...bullll...madeeee...tuneellll...innn..mmyyyy...holeeerr...onlyyyy..urrrr...dickkkk. Feeell froommm nowww inn myyyy pusssyyyy...aaaahhhhh...aughhhhh...uuu...havree to fuckkkk...urrtr..bhabhiiiii dailllyyyyy..withhh thesee monster..(while she closing while screaming chotu name so loud so that her neighbor should no from now the owner of her pussyy wass ka kid  which making her knock to hell fuckkinggg a women like bull
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3477767496_Ileana%20D_Cru...6504da.JPG]
 [ after two mins of rest onn her body my dick was still pouring out in her and as she amkes me lie she came on top and stuff my dick even though she screams again softly but she was mocking like i have triggered her lust now and only her chottu devar can quench it and she was moving for a minute and then she was rolling em inot missionary ] UGHHH bhabhiiii aughh again huh bhabhiii aughhhhh my dick aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ as i rolled she gave her boobies ot my mouth while locked my body with her meaty thigh and she was shiveirng and moaning while stammering while talking as my dick was still hard and she wa stking it again in her to amke my fresh seds deep in her. she was relly going all the way to get herself knock by a kid.. but i was moving myhips again without knowing gving to pleasure] UAGHHHH bhabhiii aughhhh aoommmm aommmm aommmm aommmm aommm [ she knew i was dozing to sleep btu my dick was twiching depe in ehr psurting again and again and she was mocking while stammering adn consoling em to sleep while mocking my dick and her life how its oging to be chnaged by her chottu's dick]