Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(15-07-2019, 11:16 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW bringing her home 

putting her down in the corridor ..shutting the door 

tW :please jqcuqeline ...please .paise le lena .kal subahh hote hi ipill la doonga  par please aaj ..mat rokna bahut mann hain (rubs his crotch ) isska 

bahut BADA fan hain tumhara 

inhuman tent in pants visible 

Subah tk ho jyega tmhra .......paise nhi mujhe to bs pyaar chaiye....[touched urr dickkk
Kr paoge na puri raat apni Jacqueline ko....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1185011531_Jacqueline%20F...f2af09.JPG]
Ileana: haaahha  Againnn wnna do urr bhabhii  aginnn
Chotuuuu wnnna fuckkk urrr bhabhiii aginn chotuuu ...muaaaahhhhh ummmm mmmuaaa [she kissed her n hold her hard dickkk which was almost twice of her husband ready to go in her pusyyyy aginn by her innocent chotuu these making her more horny n she was also scared by her increasing size...[Image: hpse_fullsize__3949447114_Ileana%20D_Cru...13652d.JPG]
(15-07-2019, 11:44 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: haaahha  Againnn wnna do urr bhabhii  aginnn
Chotuuuu wnnna fuckkk urrr bhabhiii aginn chotuuu ...muaaaahhhhh ummmm mmmuaaa [she kissed her n hold her hard dickkk which was almost twice of her husband ready to go in her pusyyyy aginn by her innocent chotuu these making her more horny n she was also scared by her increasing size...[Image: hpse_fullsize__3949447114_Ileana%20D_Cru...13652d.JPG]

[ she was bending and kissing me while her hands was rubbing and stroking my dick and it was like thick and long enough and she was hapy but also scared but.. her lust was taking a notch up and she was having fun and she was pulling a chari behind her and she was ignalling to make me climb on it and she was placing her ass facing the chair and she was starting to tell me what to do... and she was horny enough to say that she never even tried these with her hubby ] ummmahhhhh bhabhii.... chari?? why bhabhii... can;t we go in bhabhii.... [ i was still holding her neck and kissing while he rboobies are hanging down like huge jugs of milk but her hourglass shape was killing and she coudl feel my dick getting so hard in her hands]
Ileana:Muahhhhhh ....ahhhhaaaaahhhh..ummmmmuuuummm..yesss..why in you enjoy here more with ur bhabhi in freshh air even i don't let ut bhaiya do here but urr thick dickk makinggg me hornnyyy for doing these ......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1729291210_Ileana%20D_cru...c3a67a.JPG]
(15-07-2019, 11:37 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Subah tk ho jyega tmhra .......paise nhi mujhe to bs pyaar chaiye....[touched urr dickkk
Kr paoge na puri raat apni Jacqueline ko....

TW touching her ...in the corridor of the house tislf 

bed room far off 

TW: mmm jacueline ..mmm. subah kahin jaana hain kya  ?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(15-07-2019, 11:55 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:Muahhhhhh ....ahhhhaaaaahhhh..ummmmmuuuummm..yesss..why in you enjoy here more with ur bhabhi in freshh air even i don't let ut bhaiya do here but urr thick dickk makinggg me hornnyyy for doing these ......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1729291210_Ileana%20D_cru...c3a67a.JPG]

[ as i stood up in chair she augtily looked back while holding my dick inbetween her thighss and talking naughtily while slowly moving to her love hole and she was moving her ass up and down and slowly making me grab her hip and making me plunge in ] UGAhhh bhabhiii how ... here .. auhhh bhabhiiii [ she was naughtily smiling while holding and pushing her meaty ass back and it was like am feleing her pussy and thighss at same time.. while my dick head went in her pusys easily but after that it was too tight as even she complined like how am getting harder and big  as she wa shaving almost half in her but now she is struggling]
Ileana: aaaaaahhhhhh....aaaahhhhhh...yessss....aahhhh........aughhhhhhh....aaaHHHHHH....fUccccckkkkkk...ahhhhh...Aughhhhh urrrr....tooo goodd ....fuckingggg...urrrr... bhabhi iii
Likeee...bullll....urrrr...dickkkk..wasss to big thannn urrr bhaiya n myyy bfff ...ahhhh...ahhhhaaaaahhhhhh...fuckkk......urrr babhiiiii ...(while chotu fcking her from back sometime dickkk reach her navel......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3264689820_Ileana%20D_Cru...83ea00.JPG]
(16-07-2019, 12:08 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: aaaaaahhhhhh....aaaahhhhhh...yessss....aahhhh........aughhhhhhh....aaaHHHHHH....fUccccckkkkkk...ahhhhh...Aughhhhh urrrr....tooo goodd ....fuckingggg...urrrr... bhabhi iii
Likeee...bullll....urrrr...dickkkk..wasss to big thannn urrr bhaiya n myyy bfff ...ahhhh...ahhhhaaaaahhhhhh...fuckkk......urrr babhiiiii ...(while chotu fcking her from back sometime dickkk reach her navel......

I wanna pick u up and bang u ilu
(16-07-2019, 12:08 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: aaaaaahhhhhh....aaaahhhhhh...yessss....aahhhh........aughhhhhhh....aaaHHHHHH....fUccccckkkkkk...ahhhhh...Aughhhhh urrrr....tooo goodd ....fuckingggg...urrrr... bhabhi iii

[ it was starting to rain and when a thunder struck out of fear i hugged her tight and without kowing i plunged in so much that almost 3/4 went in hittting her wonb and she wa sin bending pose and her scraems was so loud ... but the thunder was muffling it but she was feleling the intense pain and my dick drilling her cute love hole into a tunnel .. and she was happy but also scared how she is gonna take this every day ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bhabhiiiiiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was hugging form her behidn and i grabbed her boobies from behidn and i was almost like in air while my dick was like 3 inches out but already hitting her owmb and she was feleing the bulging of my dick near her navel as it was so much big and long she was unabe;lt o even think as it was so much pain and pleasure how a small boy was making a grown women scream like rape while doing itw ithout even knowing it ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH am scredd aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
(15-07-2019, 11:56 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW touching her ...in the corridor of the house tislf 

bed room far off 

TW: mmm jacueline ..mmm. subah kahin jaana hain kya  ?

Subah ek shooting h agar tm shooting nhi kr page raat me acche se toh kissi se krana pdega na......
(While take her hand inside ur short....
Lgta h ready h shoot ke liye
[Image: hpse_fullsize__858579008_Jacqueline%20Fe...40c500.JPG]