Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(14-07-2019, 10:56 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Fuckkkkkk her asss....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__595395021_Ileana%20D%20Cr...872b24.JPG]

wanna pump hard and make her look at her hubby like she is feeling better sex sex
(08-03-2019, 03:13 AM)Lucifer Wrote: : Ahh those boobs...
Uff kajal.. chudegi.. khoob chudegi ek din mere se
[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+_26_.jpg]

TW : :Big Grin

[Image: tenor.gif]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Illu was a hot and naughty bhabhii as she used to play with me as i am her fav.. she likes me more as am much younger as am school goer.. but one day i saw her talking with another man near a hotel... i came to know that it was her old lover... .. i didn;t think much of it.. but when i said to her playfully on one eve everything chnaged ... she mistook that i might black mail on it.as no one knows it.. without kowing am so innocent she was planning and decided to play one eve as i came from school
Ye h kya .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1728155008_Ileana%20D_Cru...4ee121.JPG]
[Image: hpse_fullsize__997672375_Ileana%20D_Cruz...522a4f.JPG]
(14-07-2019, 11:03 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Ye h kya .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1728155008_Ileana%20D_Cru...4ee121.JPG]
[Image: hpse_fullsize__997672375_Ileana%20D_Cruz...522a4f.JPG]

lovely hotty bhabhii confronting will be hotty
(14-07-2019, 11:00 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: Illu was a hot and naughty bhabhii as she used to play with me as i am her fav.. she likes me more as am much younger as am school goer.. but one day i saw her talking with another man near a hotel... i came to know that it was her old lover... .. i didn;t think much of it.. but when i said to her playfully on one eve everything chnaged ... she mistook that i might black mail on it.as no one knows it.. without kowing am so innocent she was planning and decided to play one eve as i came from school

Illeana:chotu wht u seen chotu tell ur bhabhi ...come did u
Hear anything wrong(she scared she think he watched her got fucked by her old frnd

[Image: hpse_fullsize__220636963_Ileana%20D_cruz...4d223e.JPG]
(14-07-2019, 11:09 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Illeana:chotu wht u seen chotu tell ur bhabhi ...come did u
Hear anything wrong(she scared she think he watched her got fucked by her old frnd

[Image: hpse_fullsize__220636963_Ileana%20D_cruz...4d223e.JPG]

bhabhi... thats.. thats... i knew it was... .. ur .. lover bhabhii... i think i need to say to bhai... [ i was saying like am going to tell to her hubby ] why he came now bhabhii... he came to see u bhabhii?? [ as a ninnocent kid i was asking in ageneral way but she was thinking and scared that she had done naughty stuff with him for the last time]
Ileana:chotu he just come to meet me ...why told these 
To ur bhaiya he was na ...did u see anything wrong (trying 
To stop chotu not to tell her about her bf to her hubby

Ileana : come chotu seat near ur bhabhi....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2215544427_Ileana%20D_Cru...f651a8.JPG]
(14-07-2019, 11:19 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana:chotu he just come to meet me ...why told these 
To ur bhaiya he was na ...did u see anything wrong (trying 
To stop chotu not to tell her about her bf to her hubby

Ileana : come chotu seat near ur bhabhi....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2215544427_Ileana%20D_Cru...f651a8.JPG]
 no bhabhi.. u always tell nah i shoudl say to ur hubby first .. i will tell him bhabhii [ i was saying lit as she used to play with me like this by making me tell to him and then to her] why bhabhii.. . [ i came near to her and sat near her looking upto her face as i was just little lower to her shoulder when i sat near her]
Ileana: why to tell ur bhaiya first tell ur bhabhi first .... don't
U love ur bhabhi more than ur bhaiya...(now trying to play
Emotional game with her devar
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1114548155_Ileana%20D_Cru...edc399.JPG]