Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Regi :. Ahhhhhahhhhhh fuckkkkkk chotuuuuuu ahhhhhhahhhhhhh fuckkkkk urrrrr brideee aughhhhh
Ahaaahahhhhh fuckkkk khattttatt kunjuuuuu fuckkkkk urr
Brideee ahahahahhh ( while chotuu also felling alot of 
Pain inserting in her tight pusyyy he strted screaming loud
While regi kissee her lips not to scream she also scared of to no one hear her scream bt she also to take it she hold chotuu with her thigss n pushed little bit  near her pusyyy
[Image: regina-cassandra-power-triple-platinum7.jpg]
aughhhhh didiii aughhhh u are my bride aughhhh aughh didiii uammmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ as she kissed i had to bend down and she was cruling up and i was inserting even more and she was orgasming at the same time as my dick was being showered with her orgasm but nothing was coming out ] aaaughhhhhhhhhhhhh didiii aauuuaummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ it wa s deep lip lock but her eyes was like going up as it was so much for her and she was about to scream loud but the lip lock sealed it ] auuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aauummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was feeling like her pussy was milking me and she was seeing my dick 8 inches in but still 4 inches out and her pussy was already having a bulge resembling my dick in her ad her thighs was holding my balls and she was huffing and heavy bereathinga nd maonig and mocked my dick for being like horse and my balls like a bulls as it was heavy and loaded for her regii didi ]
Regi : muahhhhhh muahhhhhhh.....chotuuuuu mmmmm ummmmm mahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhahhhhh fuckkkk
Urrr brideee aughhhhh ahhhhhha yesss enjoyy ur frndd
Sis wedinggg withh urrr didii aughhhh ahhhhh fuckkkk 
Uuu fuckingggg urrr bridee likeeee a bullll aughhhhh ahhhh ahhhh yessssss.....fuckkkkkk do itttttt fasterrrr 
[Image: regina-cassandra-testa-rosa25.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 01:12 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regi : muahhhhhh muahhhhhhh.....chotuuuuu mmmmm ummmmm mahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhahhhhh fuckkkk
Urrr brideee aughhhhh ahhhhhha yesss enjoyy ur frndd
Sis wedinggg withh urrr didii aughhhh ahhhhh fuckkkk 
Uuu fuckingggg urrr bridee likeeee a bullll aughhhhh ahhhh ahhhh yessssss.....fuckkkkkk do itttttt fasterrrr 
[Image: regina-cassandra-testa-rosa25.jpg]

[ she was mocking my dick and asking like anaughty wife and didi in a first night room and i was horny enough already and in another 3 thrusti was deep in her and she was sreaming out like she is being killed but it was for my dick as it was pentrating her owmb and my dick head was already in and sh was sqeezing with her all might adn hugged me like her thighss was on my ass and pressing too much ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiiii aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was in no position as he hugged my mouth was on her boobies and my screams are muffled but hers was not and she was screaming out as it was echoing the floor but everyone was focusing in downstairs and no onw was hearing it and she was enjoying and screaming naughty stuff about my dick and mocking as she was going to be filled by chottu's bull seeds soon and her friednwas about to get the mangal sutra in mins ] AUGHHH didii aommmm aommmmmmmmmmm aaommmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ regi was in utmost pleasure and the groom was tieing the knot downstairs while regi was keep on asking and screaming me to pump all in her like a possessed wife ]
Regi : aughhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss
Fuckkkkk urrrrrr brideeee cchotuuuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhh yesssss uuuu fuckkinnggg urrrrr brideeeee likeeee a bulll
Yessssw aughhh fillll urr didiiiii wombbb aughhhhh yessss
Urrr frnd sis getting mangalsutra by her groom these time n u fuckkinnggg her best frnd likeee bulllll myyyy grooomm fuckingggg meee  liikeeeee a. Bulllll aughhhhhh yesseeee pouredddd urrr seddd innn myyyy wombbbb yesss...[Image: regina-tsr-tv9-awards27.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 01:28 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regi : aughhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss
Fuckkkkk urrrrrr brideeee cchotuuuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhh yesssss uuuu fuckkinnggg urrrrr brideeeee likeeee a bulll
Yessssw aughhh fillll urr didiiiii wombbb aughhhhh yessss
Urrr frnd sis getting mangalsutra by her groom these time n u fuckkinnggg her best frnd likeee bulllll myyyy grooomm fuckingggg meee  liikeeeee a. Bulllll aughhhhhh yesseeee pouredddd urrr seddd innn myyyy wombbbb yesss...[Image: regina-tsr-tv9-awards27.jpg]

[ i was thrutsing her so much that her left boob was swinging up and down and her screams was so loud and i was like feeling my dick was being pulled i and milked in her owmb ] UAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was cumming so much in her as she was screaming and yelling like a elephant trunk is spraying water in her it was such a force ad she knew i will be cumming much .. also she was feeling my balls slapping her pussy below and it was like i was unloading a week worth in her and she was yeling and screaming while her friend was getting mangal sutra down she was getting loaded with baby seeds] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii i am cumming aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was holding me tight and letting me unload all and she was heavy bretahinga nd seeing me biting her boobies like bread and she was seeing bite marks but she knew she will be having a baby soon before her friend tahst for sure as my dick was deep in her and pumping even as she was speaking and she was telling me to pour al in  ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiiii [ she was worried about her scream as it was too high but no one was hearing it but she wanted to check so she was slowly trying to take my dick out and walk to door but she as unabel to move in bed as she wa spleasading me to leave her like asking permission but i was pumping her as she asked.. so she naughtily did and tried ot get up ]
Regi : aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHBH
FUCKKKKK AAAAAHHHHHHHHH CHotuuuuu fuckkkk
Yesssss pouredddd allll urrrrr seeeddd innn urrrrr brideee
Yesssss ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh ahahhhhhahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk (while chotuu pouring ggg a week load in herr while now she asking to stop to watch someone hearing or watching us offff..
[Image: regina-cassandra-singhania-contemporary14.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 01:43 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regi : aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHBH
FUCKKKKK AAAAAHHHHHHHHH CHotuuuuu fuckkkk
Yesssss pouredddd allll urrrrr seeeddd innn urrrrr brideee
Yesssss ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh ahahhhhhahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk (while chotuu pouring ggg a week load in herr while now she asking to stop to watch someone hearing or watching us offff..
[Image: regina-cassandra-singhania-contemporary14.jpg]

[ i bit her boobies again ] AUGHHHH AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK didiiii nooo aoommmm aommm i wanna do more didiii aommmmmmmmmmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was holding my dick with two hands and lifting up my dicka nd my dick tip was in her pussy holding teh cum in but i was forrcing again in her as i want to do more ] AUGHHHH  AUGHHHHH didiii plsss moree aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [i was plunging again in her and she was holding with her hand and half was agin in her pushing my cum deeper in her amaking her arch and feel her orgasm strike again ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH regiii didiii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she knew chottu will not leave her soon .. but she always loved his cock nd never could say no.. so she was trying to say ok but the thrust was making her scream and she was already comparing and giving his dick nick names while cursing herself as she was the one to decorate this bed and now her pussy is being torn by her lovely chottu and trying to knock her up for sure ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Regi : aughhhhhh Aaahhhh yesssss ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh ahahhhhhahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk stoppppp ahhhhh yeesse fuckkkk u fuckkinnggg likeeee a bulll aughhh okkkkk do ittt fasterrrr uu torringg myyyy pussyyyy chotuuuu withhh khatrrraa kunjuuuu aughhhh yessss fillll myyyy wombbbb aaaahhhhhhh...
[Image: regina-music-mirchi-awards-pics7.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 01:54 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regi : aughhhhhh Aaahhhh yesssss ahhhhhhh aughhhhhh ahahhhhhahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk stoppppp ahhhhh yeesse fuckkkk u fuckkinnggg likeeee a bulll aughhh okkkkk do ittt fasterrrr uu torringg myyyy pussyyyy chotuuuu withhh khatrrraa kunjuuuu aughhhh yessss fillll myyyy wombbbb aaaahhhhhhh...
[Image: regina-music-mirchi-awards-pics7.jpg]

AUGHHHHHH didiii aoommmmm aommm AUGHHHH nooo didii aoommm aommm i wanna be like this augahhhh aughhh aughhh plsss don't leave aughhhh didii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i plunged inher again and she knew chottu will not laeve her and also i was plunging in hard just to make her scream and moans loud as sh knew i love to hear her so she was allowing it knowing no one will come till night so she can have her chottu deep in her all day long ] AUGHHH didiii diidii aughhhhh i wanna pour more aughhhh didiii aughhhh ai wanna ugahhhh [ i was plunging hard and again wa sin her owmb as it was like she was feeling electricity and she knew chottu is gonna load her up with seeds again .. so she had no choce and she was seeing teh roof and screaming like a naughty bride enjoying her baby making iwth a bull .. taht too her cute chottu ] UGAHHHHHH didiiii plsss aughhhh i wanna do more aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ it was a small boy was on ha elder sister body adn plunging deep.. but she was having 12 inches of mine in her and sh was haing dep in ehr womb .. she knew she will have her womb fileld along with her pussy and be a mom soon.. she wa smocking me for having a first day with her instead of night but mocked me as i will be her scret chottu hubby ]