Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(13-06-2020, 08:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ronda: well maybe if u play ur cards right ull be coming here a lot *the waiter bought the menu

she under the table raised her leg and playing with  ur legs, moving it all about, even went between ur legs u saw down her bare foot near ur cock),

IS: urm woh ahh woh whats good here, woh maybe ill have (she put her feet on ur cock) i ll take the

ronda: ill order for him, i know what hell like (she taking care of you ordered for u and herself) and get us the special bottle  of the top shelf

IS: woh i dont drink

ronda: u do today baby (she snapped her fingers and teh waiter went) so my biggest fan, u heard fron the wathmen a thing is it true

that u have been just using the stairs and not the lift? (with a snirk) something happened there are u scared of something

IS: no its not that its just (u were scared after the  last time when it got scared) i need the exercise u know

(when the food was bought she started feeding you from her plate, and even ate food from ur plate, u both were sharing spoons)

(she pouring u a drink) "take it dont worry ill take care of you"

she saying today i do drink.. even thou i never liked drinking... she could tell i was scared of the lift now... after it broke down last time 

i didnt want to say it infront of her that i was scared... but she could tell... she ordered for both of us and we shared rhe food and then she 

telling me to drink saying she will take care of me 'woh errmm if you say so' i didnt want to so no to her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 13-06-2020, 08:39 PM