Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(13-06-2020, 08:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was doing everything a guy would do... and in our relationship she was the man... swiping me off my feet pinning me against the wall and 

giving me a little peck... if she wanted she could take me right now or whenever she wanted like she did in the lift but she wasnt 

we at the restuarant... people were making commnets as well... seeing how she was acting and seeing it was ronda rousey... i was sat there

IS: woh this place is so good... ive never really been here before

ronda: well maybe if u play ur cards right ull be coming here a lot *the waiter bought the menu

she under the table raised her leg and playing with  ur legs, moving it all about, even went between ur legs u saw down her bare foot near ur cock),

IS: urm woh ahh woh whats good here, woh maybe ill have (she put her feet on ur cock) i ll take the

[Image: a7sJZY3.jpg]

ronda: ill order for him, i know what hell like (she taking care of you ordered for u and herself) and get us the special bottle  of the top shelf

IS: woh i dont drink

ronda: u do today baby (she snapped her fingers and teh waiter went) so my biggest fan, u heard fron the wathmen a thing is it true

that u have been just using the stairs and not the lift? (with a snirk) something happened there are u scared of something

[Image: 5nG7NeW.jpg]

IS: no its not that its just (u were scared after the  last time when it got scared) i need the exercise u know

(when the food was bought she started feeding you from her plate, and even ate food from ur plate, u both were sharing spoons)

(she pouring u a drink) "take it dont worry ill take care of you"

[Image: 3tyxr0a.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 08:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ronda: well maybe if u play ur cards right ull be coming here a lot *the waiter bought the menu

she under the table raised her leg and playing with  ur legs, moving it all about, even went between ur legs u saw down her bare foot near ur cock),

IS: urm woh ahh woh whats good here, woh maybe ill have (she put her feet on ur cock) i ll take the

ronda: ill order for him, i know what hell like (she taking care of you ordered for u and herself) and get us the special bottle  of the top shelf

IS: woh i dont drink

ronda: u do today baby (she snapped her fingers and teh waiter went) so my biggest fan, u heard fron the wathmen a thing is it true

that u have been just using the stairs and not the lift? (with a snirk) something happened there are u scared of something

IS: no its not that its just (u were scared after the  last time when it got scared) i need the exercise u know

(when the food was bought she started feeding you from her plate, and even ate food from ur plate, u both were sharing spoons)

(she pouring u a drink) "take it dont worry ill take care of you"

she saying today i do drink.. even thou i never liked drinking... she could tell i was scared of the lift now... after it broke down last time 

i didnt want to say it infront of her that i was scared... but she could tell... she ordered for both of us and we shared rhe food and then she 

telling me to drink saying she will take care of me 'woh errmm if you say so' i didnt want to so no to her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(13-06-2020, 08:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she saying today i do drink.. even thou i never liked drinking... she could tell i was scared of the lift now... after it broke down last time 

i didnt want to say it infront of her that i was scared... but she could tell... she ordered for both of us and we shared rhe food and then she 

telling me to drink saying she will take care of me 'woh errmm if you say so' i didnt want to so no to her

she was in ful control of u, just after one drink u were a bit tipsy

rondA: maybe we should go easy on the drinks, cause u know (her hand on urs) i want u to be fully present for me

IS: woh dont get any ideas i may wanna just go home (u flirting back, she liked that)

[Image: tCQLcMc.jpg]

ronda: uhuh, ya ull go home just not urs (the waiter then bought the bill and placed it front of you) (u saw the bill and were shocked it was way put of ur range)

that goes here (she took it and paid for it) i asked you out na, i get to pay (but being ronda rousey she had fans, a lot of people came near the table for a pic

ronda: IS this will take a while just hold on (she taking pics and selfies with fans, mos of them were staring at you and talking between themselves)

[Image: NR0Qsp3.jpg]

"ronda is going out with this? "i know right he is aiming way beyond his league" "haha not even in the same weight division"

"ya ronda arm must weigh more than him? (when ronda heard them say that) "ok tahts all the time i had (she caught ur hand and pushed them off and walked away

(u both exited through the back door, in the dark alley, waiting for ur limo, u saw 3 guys in the distance walking up to u )

[Image: efbuQ9w.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 08:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was in ful control of u, just after one drink u were a bit tipsy

rondA: maybe we should go easy on the drinks, cause u know (her hand on urs) i want u to be fully present for me

IS: woh dont get any ideas i may wanna just go home (u flirting back, she liked that)

ronda: uhuh, ya ull go home just not urs (the waiter then bought the bill and placed it front of you) (u saw the bill and were shocked it was way put of ur range)

that goes here (she took it and paid for it) i asked you out na, i get to pay (but being ronda rousey she had fans, a lot of people came near the table for a pic

ronda: IS this will take a while just hold on (she taking pics and selfies with fans, mos of them were staring at you and talking between themselves)

"ronda is going out with this? "i know right he is aiming way beyond his league" "haha not even in the same weight division"

"ya ronda arm must weigh more than him? (when ronda heard them say that) "ok tahts all the time i had (she caught ur hand and pushed them off and walked away

(u both exited through the back door, in the dark alley, waiting for ur limo, u saw 3 guys in the distance walking up to u )

i was even flirting back 'i get tired quick... and i got work in morning na... so might need a early night in' she liked the flirting back... the waiter

put the bill infront of me... and i coudlnt afford that but wihtout me even havign to ask she took it and she paid for it 

and then the fans taking pics and making comments before we went... going oout of the back... dark alley waiting for the limo seeing 3 guys 

walking... and i was such a pussy in situations like this... i even got closer to her and hiding behind her a little as well
(13-06-2020, 08:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was even flirting back 'i get tired quick... and i got work in morning na... so might need a early night in' she liked the flirting back... the waiter

put the bill infront of me... and i coudlnt afford that but wihtout me even havign to ask she took it and she paid for it 

and then the fans taking pics and making comments before we went... going oout of the back... dark alley waiting for the limo seeing 3 guys 

walking... and i was such a pussy in situations like this... i even got closer to her and hiding behind her a little as well

she dint pay attention to those 3 guys, they were walking in from ur side, they saw u a short petite guy with a women

guy: damn guys easy targets (u saw they had switchblades and came near u, u pushed ur self more in ronda)

ronda: hey Is whats the deal (when she saw the muggers she pushed u behind her) 'give us ur money"....(before he could finish the sentence

[Image: pqfEvS0.jpg]

ronda punched him  knocked out cold, he dropped hard on the road, the other 2 gusy stepped back) whatu wanna try me , IS stay back baby

guy 2: urm we will hurt u bitch give us the money (ronda started chasing them and they stared running away, she came back to you

as she dint wanna leave u alone, u were frightened, she came and put her jackt on you)

[Image: twYX45M.jpg]

ronda: hey i got u dont worry (u could smell her jacket) come lets get u home (in the limp she kept ur head on her tits

just playing with ur hair) "these things happen but dont worry u are with me now"

(the watchmen opened the car door as u reached the building, ronda picked u in her arms and walking in)

[Image: OuN1CHO.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 08:59 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she dint pay attention to those 3 guys, they were walking in from ur side, they saw u a short petite guy with a women

guy: damn guys easy targets (u saw they had switchblades and came near u, u pushed ur self more in ronda)

ronda: hey Is whats the deal (when she saw the muggers she pushed u behind her) 'give us ur money"....(before he could finish the sentence

ronda punched him  knocked out cold, he dropped hard on the road, the other 2 gusy stepped back) whatu wanna try me , IS stay back baby

guy 2: urm we will hurt u bitch give us the money (ronda started chasing them and they stared running away, she came back to you

as she dint wanna leave u alone, u were frightened, she came and put her jackt on you)

ronda: hey i got u dont worry (u could smell her jacket) come lets get u home (in the limp she kept ur head on her tits

just playing with ur hair) "these things happen but dont worry u are with me now"

(the watchmen opened the car door as u reached the building, ronda picked u in her arms and walking in)

that all happening... i was so scared... but she handled everything so easily now... and i was still so scared that it all happened but at the same

time that turned me on so much... seeing her do that to them guys... she even putting her jackey on me and then when we got out 

of the car she picked me up in her arms... i just had my hands around her neck now an she walking in with me
(13-06-2020, 09:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: that all happening... i was so scared... but she handled everything so easily now... and i was still so scared that it all happened but at the same

time that turned me on so much... seeing her do that to them guys... she even putting her jackey on me and then when we got out 

of the car she picked me up in her arms... i just had my hands around her neck now an she walking in with me

she was walking towards the lift and u squirmed a bit" hey its ok im with u na nothing will happen"

(as she entered the lift, she held u with one hand on her waist) lemme drop u home u need rest right (She about to hit ur floor)

IS: urm i was thinking i shouldn't be alone tonight (u grabbed on to her more)

[Image: DEo6GmG.jpg]

ronda:really all night i have been trying to get in ur pants, then its settled ill take u to my place

(she took u to her suit, she put u on he shoulder now so both her hands were free) i have been waiting for this night for a long time

(she opened the door, and her one hand on ur ass just massaging it) come sit (she put u on the sofa)

relax, ill just ho and get a bit comfy (u hearing the shower and then after a while u saw her walk out like this

[Image: 6UPFgU1.jpg]

just in a t-shirt, wet hair, and a boner, sticking the shirt  out) come here lemme show u something 

IS: woh urm ur place is so huge i mean (u trying not to make it too obvious checking her legs out)

ronda: (came closer,) ill show u something bigger (she pulled u up and kissed ur lips) been missing these lips muah muah

[Image: WUnpz46.jpg]
Awesome
Bangalore Bull

cowboy Bull of Good Times yes   
She Is Something Else Big Grin

[Image: 8YwelPN.jpg]
(10-07-2020, 03:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: She Is Something Else Big Grin

[Image: 6G6EnMp.jpg]