Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(30-05-2020, 08:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was basically 2 on 1 against becky since i was so usless... and that took a toll on her... and now it was just all a power move for charlotte

she showing becky what she was going to do... and becky had to watch as well... nad she grabbing my passed out body and slapping her 

cock on my face and then pushing it in... i coudlnt say anythign with this huge cock in my mouth 

IS: uugghh mmm woh uugghhh (she not even having to do much... she even lifting the belt up as well while making me suck her cock)

the whole world seeings sight of charlette cock in ur mouth as she was posing for the crowd,

wide camera shits were being taken, she moved up and sat on ur face, her balls in ur mouth,

she even moved her hips so u could lick her ass too, it was very humiliating for becky and you,

[Image: 526sAW9.jpg]

but one of the biggest perk for the champion was that they could use a loser if they had won a match, and thats what u were, her prize

charlette: ahh (lokking back at becky) no wonder u like him, hes a born ass eater, ahhh

becky: im gonna make u regret this, i swear 

chaorleete: oh really (she bought u between the ropes, and twisted it around ur neck and hands, u had no where to go,

[Image: SJyY4t4.jpg]

and u were on ur knees in doggy, she took her champion belt and started hitting on ur ass) hmm not really leaving a mark na 

how about (she pulled ur underwear off, exposing ur ass and started hitting it) take it (THAP THAP THAP) u like that

IS: ahhh no no ahhh becky help ahhhhh (charleet picked her panties and pushed them in ur mouth to gag you)

charlette: bite on them, cause here it comes (and without a warning u felt a huge pain in ur ass ,as charlette pushed her cock in ur ass)

[Image: 170ReaN.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 30-05-2020, 08:19 PM