Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(30-05-2020, 07:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: becky liked everything private... so making sure the camera didnt get anything... and changing my bandage... i was getting cheers because i was with becky and she was so loved

and charlotte coming out... her rookies were basically her bitches... thats hwo she trained them up... becky telling me to stay outside

as the match started, becky was trading hard blows on the rookie, slamming her from side to side, with ease,

she would slam the rookie and point at charleete "ur next" and then put her foot on the rookies chest

"this will be you soon" while charleete dint even care for her rookie, she was laughing and taunting becky,\\then lokked at ur corner" im gonna breal each and every bone in ur body\

[Image: becky-lynch-and-alexa-bliss-compete-duri...=2048x2048]

will make u kneel in this ring in front of me"  becky got so pissed she slapped charleet so hard she fell from her corner,\\it was no rules so the refree dint care,

as Becky went for the pin, chorleete bought a steel chair and slammed it on becky back, u couldn't do anything as becky was in pain

referee: out out u gotta get tapped in (chorlette kicking becky as she walked out)

[Image: XYzacl6.jpg]

this gave her rookie some time on becky, she started tossing becky around a bit,

IS: tap me in i got this. ill take her out come on (Becky not even looking at you, she taking the beating)

then the rookie tapped charleete in, and she caught Becky hair and bought u till her and caught ur hand and tapped it on beckys

becky : no not like this (becky  needed to recover u went in and  charleet just with one hand on ur neck picked u up choking you)

[Image: DDYGQEm.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 07:38 PM)wkdevil Wrote: as the match started, becky was trading hard blows on the rookie, slamming her from side to side, with ease,

she would slam the rookie and point at charleete "ur next" and then put her foot on the rookies chest

"this will be you soon" while charleete dint even care for her rookie, she was laughing and taunting becky,\\then lokked at ur corner" im gonna breal each and every bone in ur body\

will make u kneel in this ring in front of me"  becky got so pissed she slapped charleet so hard she fell from her corner,\\it was no rules so the refree dint care,

as Becky went for the pin, chorleete bought a steel chair and slammed it on becky back, u couldn't do anything as becky was in pain

referee: out out u gotta get tapped in (chorlette kicking becky as she walked out)

this gave her rookie some time on becky, she started tossing becky around a bit,

IS: tap me in i got this. ill take her out come on (Becky not even looking at you, she taking the beating)

then the rookie tapped charleete in, and she caught Becky hair and bought u till her and caught ur hand and tapped it on beckys

becky : no not like this (becky  needed to recover u went in and  charleet just with one hand on ur neck picked u up choking you)

charlotte might have been bad but she was still so good... thats wahy she was the champion... she playing it perfectly and beating becky up

and making becky tag me in now... i was even a little scared of charlotte because how she was 

but i tried but for her it was nothing to pick me up choking me
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(30-05-2020, 07:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: charlotte might have been bad but she was still so good... thats wahy she was the champion... she playing it perfectly and beating becky up

and making becky tag me in now... i was even a little scared of charlotte because how she was 

but i tried but for her it was nothing to pick me up choking me

she slammed u down do hard u almost passed out, the whole crowd was booing her,

but she loved it, she picked ur leg and started flinging u from one side to another,

she wasnt even fighting it was just toying with you now,

[Image: wrestling-stars-sasha-bank-and-charlotte...=2048x2048]

becaky: u should have been under me, i would have trained u right, ur too soft under becky (slapping ur chest) 

(she tehn had u tied like this on the side, and started kicking you, all this becky seeing she got up)

becky come on IS tag me in come on (but becky  stood there as u were crawling to her, charleet grabbed ur leg and flung u back when u got close)

[Image: charlotte-flair-right-kicks-bayley-durin...=2048x2048]

charolette: aww u like him do u becky, how about (got u like this) u still gonna like him when his legs are broken (putting the move at you, u screaming in pain

tapping  out, but the referee acting like he dint see it) becky " look at him finish it come on"

(charleet wasp putting the pain at u so much becky got down took the belt and went in the ring and slammed it on charlete head)

[Image: professional-wrestling-wwe-summerslam-ch...=2048x2048]

becky get out of here IS (but becky was thrwon out from the ing to the stand again, this pissed charleet more,

she knew she dint wanna fight becky one on one, so she decided to hurt u more, slamming u in the floor over and pver again untill u passed out)

refre: imm calling it hes out ring the bell

[Image: py9UWMV.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 07:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she slammed u down do hard u almost passed out, the whole crowd was booing her,

but she loved it, she picked ur leg and started flinging u from one side to another,

she wasnt even fighting it was just toying with you now,

becaky: u should have been under me, i would have trained u right, ur too soft under becky (slapping ur chest) 

(she tehn had u tied like this on the side, and started kicking you, all this becky seeing she got up)

becky come on IS tag me in come on (but becky  stood there as u were crawling to her, charleet grabbed ur leg and flung u back when u got close)

charolette: aww u like him do u becky, how about (got u like this) u still gonna like him when his legs are broken (putting the move at you, u screaming in pain

tapping  out, but the referee acting like he dint see it) becky " look at him finish it come on"

(charleet wasp putting the pain at u so much becky got down took the belt and went in the ring and slammed it on charlete head)

becky get out of here IS (but becky was thrwon out from the ing to the stand again, this pissed charleet more,

she knew she dint wanna fight becky one on one, so she decided to hurt u more, slamming u in the floor over and pver again untill u passed out)

refre: imm calling it hes out ring the bell

she was toying with me since she was so much better than me... she doing whatever she wanted... beating me up... flinging me around anything

i coudlnt fight back to her... and i even tapped out but she continued and becky had to come in to stop which made charlotte even

more angry and she kept slamming me until i passed out... and the ref then calling for the bell... and charlotte wiining the match
(30-05-2020, 07:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was toying with me since she was so much better than me... she doing whatever she wanted... beating me up... flinging me around anything

i coudlnt fight back to her... and i even tapped out but she continued and becky had to come in to stop which made charlotte even

more angry and she kept slamming me until i passed out... and the ref then calling for the bell... and charlotte wiining the match

becky was on one side, the chair hits took a toll on her, even the rookie coming in and taking cheap shots at her

the crowd was booing the winners, and then u in the middle of the ring. she had her foot on ur chest now,

with her belt on her. she was posing, her rookie bought the mic to her

[Image: WA5MhKr.jpg]

chaorlette: that was quick wanst it, was expected, these weak bitched had no chance, u want some more action

*the crowd cheering now) well they have spoken (she went and stood in  front of becky, and pulled her shorts off

a huge cock dangling between her legs, "ur boy toy gonna get a real taste of this now"

[Image: uYr2EeF.jpg]

becky: no no dont do that (the rokkir slammed the chair again on her head to keeep her down)

becky walking up to you, u half passed out, she pushed u against the ropes, an pushed u down, standing in front of u

smacked her cock so hard it woke u up, IS" woh what the hell (before u realized she pushed her cock in ur mouth, and lifted her belt above ur head)

[Image: hScNZnV.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 08:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: becky was on one side, the chair hits took a toll on her, even the rookie coming in and taking cheap shots at her

the crowd was booing the winners, and then u in the middle of the ring. she had her foot on ur chest now,

with her belt on her. she was posing, her rookie bought the mic to her

chaorlette: that was quick wanst it, was expected, these weak bitched had no chance, u want some more action

*the crowd cheering now) well they have spoken (she went and stood in  front of becky, and pulled her shorts off

a huge cock dangling between her legs, "ur boy toy gonna get a real taste of this now"

becky: no no dont do that (the rokkir slammed the chair again on her head to keeep her down)

becky walking up to you, u half passed out, she pushed u against the ropes, an pushed u down, standing in front of u

smacked her cock so hard it woke u up, IS" woh what the hell (before u realized she pushed her cock in ur mouth, and lifted her belt above ur head)

it was basically 2 on 1 against becky since i was so usless... and that took a toll on her... and now it was just all a power move for charlotte

she showing becky what she was going to do... and becky had to watch as well... nad she grabbing my passed out body and slapping her 

cock on my face and then pushing it in... i coudlnt say anythign with this huge cock in my mouth 

IS: uugghh mmm woh uugghhh (she not even having to do much... she even lifting the belt up as well while making me suck her cock)
(30-05-2020, 08:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was basically 2 on 1 against becky since i was so usless... and that took a toll on her... and now it was just all a power move for charlotte

she showing becky what she was going to do... and becky had to watch as well... nad she grabbing my passed out body and slapping her 

cock on my face and then pushing it in... i coudlnt say anythign with this huge cock in my mouth 

IS: uugghh mmm woh uugghhh (she not even having to do much... she even lifting the belt up as well while making me suck her cock)

the whole world seeings sight of charlette cock in ur mouth as she was posing for the crowd,

wide camera shits were being taken, she moved up and sat on ur face, her balls in ur mouth,

she even moved her hips so u could lick her ass too, it was very humiliating for becky and you,

[Image: 526sAW9.jpg]

but one of the biggest perk for the champion was that they could use a loser if they had won a match, and thats what u were, her prize

charlette: ahh (lokking back at becky) no wonder u like him, hes a born ass eater, ahhh

becky: im gonna make u regret this, i swear 

chaorleete: oh really (she bought u between the ropes, and twisted it around ur neck and hands, u had no where to go,

[Image: SJyY4t4.jpg]

and u were on ur knees in doggy, she took her champion belt and started hitting on ur ass) hmm not really leaving a mark na 

how about (she pulled ur underwear off, exposing ur ass and started hitting it) take it (THAP THAP THAP) u like that

IS: ahhh no no ahhh becky help ahhhhh (charleet picked her panties and pushed them in ur mouth to gag you)

charlette: bite on them, cause here it comes (and without a warning u felt a huge pain in ur ass ,as charlette pushed her cock in ur ass)

[Image: 170ReaN.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 08:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the whole world seeings sight of charlette cock in ur mouth as she was posing for the crowd,

wide camera shits were being taken, she moved up and sat on ur face, her balls in ur mouth,

she even moved her hips so u could lick her ass too, it was very humiliating for becky and you,

but one of the biggest perk for the champion was that they could use a loser if they had won a match, and thats what u were, her prize

charlette: ahh (lokking back at becky) no wonder u like him, hes a born ass eater, ahhh

becky: im gonna make u regret this, i swear 

chaorleete: oh really (she bought u between the ropes, and twisted it around ur neck and hands, u had no where to go,

and u were on ur knees in doggy, she took her champion belt and started hitting on ur ass) hmm not really leaving a mark na 

how about (she pulled ur underwear off, exposing ur ass and started hitting it) take it (THAP THAP THAP) u like that

IS: ahhh no no ahhh becky help ahhhhh (charleet picked her panties and pushed them in ur mouth to gag you)

charlette: bite on them, cause here it comes (and without a warning u felt a huge pain in ur ass ,as charlette pushed her cock in ur ass)

this is the thing charlotte loved the most... being champion and showing her power... and always winning... and she was doing that now 

making me suck her cock... mocking becky as well while she was doing that.. everyone seeing this 

charlotte was cucking becky while she was fucking me i was even calling for her help.. and now in the ropes no wehere to go and she pushed her cock in my ass

IS: aaaaaaahhhh becky help please aaaaahhhhhhh
(30-05-2020, 08:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this is the thing charlotte loved the most... being champion and showing her power... and always winning... and she was doing that now 

making me suck her cock... mocking becky as well while she was doing that.. everyone seeing this 

charlotte was cucking becky while she was fucking me i was even calling for her help.. and now in the ropes no wehere to go and she pushed her cock in my ass

IS: aaaaaaahhhh becky help please aaaaahhhhhhh

u saw the cameras were at ur face recording all the pain u were enduring,

worst was even becky dint fuck u yet, as she was taking things slow, but seeing someone she liked so much

being hurt was torture for her, especailly all of this was happening because she liked you, and charletts was truly using u

charlette: say it in the camera who are u (hands on ur hair pulling) say it, say "im chaolrttes little bitch" say it

[Image: 5ohY62v.jpg]

IS: ahhh no i wont no ahh becky (Again a spank on ur ass now) im ur bitch ahhh

becky: no make it stop stop that enough what do u want, tell me, ill do anything stop hurting him

charoleete : ahh how about u give him to me ahhh,he gets in my camp, and i stop fucking him, ahh say it

[Image: D0zR89X.jpg]

IS: no becky dont ill take it dont say it (but becky agreed, and a star could give u up)

charlette: damn just gimmme a minute (u were still tied up on the ropes. chorleet got up and came all over ur face,

u there cum dripping from ur chin and ass was wide open for the world to see) gonna leave u here,

u gonna crawl back to ur new camp i got it? (she high fiving the fans as she walked off stage)

[Image: SoFj51t.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 08:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u saw the cameras were at ur face recording all the pain u were enduring,

worst was even becky dint fuck u yet, as she was taking things slow, but seeing someone she liked so much

being hurt was torture for her, especailly all of this was happening because she liked you, and charletts was truly using u

charlette: say it in the camera who are u (hands on ur hair pulling) say it, say "im chaolrttes little bitch" say it

IS: ahhh no i wont no ahh becky (Again a spank on ur ass now) im ur bitch ahhh

becky: no make it stop stop that enough what do u want, tell me, ill do anything stop hurting him

charoleete : ahh how about u give him to me ahhh,he gets in my camp, and i stop fucking him, ahh say it

IS: no becky dont ill take it dont say it (but becky agreed, and a star could give u up)

charlette: damn just gimmme a minute (u were still tied up on the ropes. chorleet got up and came all over ur face,

u there cum dripping from ur chin and ass was wide open for the world to see) gonna leave u here,

u gonna crawl back to ur new camp i got it? (she high fiving the fans as she walked off stage)

i would say anything she wanted me to say now... she was in full control over me now... saying i was her bitch and even becky couldnt do anything 

she fucking me good for everyone to see the fans live and watching on TV... and then becky had to agree to anything charlotte said

since she wanted her to stop fucking me.. and then charlotte stopped and came all over my face now... i had been beaten and fucked now