Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(17-05-2020, 10:45 PM)wkdevil Wrote: stephanie: 4 % (u started begging to stop) , dont waste any more of my time, 5% its is, thats it, first 3 years ill evaluate, if u guys perform

(eying u) which i dont think u guys can, but if u do, ill raise it to 15%, now take ur little helpers and get out

IS: woh bas woh yeh (she gave a stern look u kept quiet)

guy: umm boss woh welcome gift (he gave u a box)

IS: hann this is for u (she with one hand just ripped open the gift box, it was a brand new gun, with her name on it) u like it

stephanie (picked it like a toy, and moved her hand over the dustbin and let go) really u bought this (she stood up

came close to u, her arm against ur face, and she flexed) the real guns are here, i dont need toys like u boys got it

guy: saab mat sign karron yeh na sahin nahin hay

IS: chup mein baat kar raha hoon na, woh ok ill sign this, ( u signing it) i guess that it hum chaltay hay

(all of u getting up, and almost walked out when u heard her)

stephanie: wait u, whats ur name (Snapping her fingers, saw the papers) hann IS, u stay,deal isn't final until i say its final, close the door and walk back in

we were gangsters... and here all 3 of us wer not in control she was... we gave the gift and she throwing in the bin and her arm against my face 

telling me they were the real guns... there intimated me even more... even calling us boys... i had never been in a meetig that ended 

with the other person getting the better of me.. but we goig anf she stopped us and telling me she would decide when the deal is finished and 

telling me to come back in 'woh main abhi aata hoon.. wait in the car' telling my men and closing the door 'woh deal is done na'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 17-05-2020, 10:52 PM