Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(17-05-2020, 09:59 PM)wkdevil Wrote: IS a major up coming down of india, u had made recently a lot of headlines

with the amount of nurders and extortions u were pulling off

even the local police dint raise a finger at you, but u could be a local gunda for just enough

u wanted t o expand, enough of the partying, fucking hookers, or wifes and daughters of ur rivals

u wanted to enter the next step, it was when one ur men found out about Stephani Mc mahon, a leading indistrialist

u saw her pic and scoffed " yeh aurat hay, isay toh 2 minuite mein lipta dingay isay"

man: saab thoda sochkay yeh thodi khatarnalk hay, 5% market share say 100% market share in 3 years, bohot tez hay

IS: abay kahan, (took ur gun out) yeh seedha sar pay lagadunga, aur dekhna khud paisa degi woh

(ur men followed u in the city, as u entered her building, u had never seen such luxury areas, u were even put dressed here

assistant: sit, mam abhi ati higi, make ur self comfortable (u went and sat in the long chair)

stephanie: (after a while u saw this woman walk in, with her face in her phone, she walked over to her swat and saw u sit there, snapping her fingers)

wrong chair. move, (u moved and sat beside her) ok so when is ur boss coming (looking at u)

even the police in the area didnt dare say anything... since we were growing in power... but i wanted so much more... this was only the start

enough of having all this fun... and fucking all the girls... needed to get down to business... and one of my man found out about stephanie

since we needed a lot of money to expand as well... so we set up the meeting.. going there and seeing the luxury... it was mcuh more than i thought

it would be... and how everyone was dressed... sitting down when stephanie walked in and she just snapped her fingers at me

telling me to move and i did 'woh i am the boss... i arranged this meeting'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-05-2020, 10:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even the police in the area didnt dare say anything... since we were growing in power... but i wanted so much more... this was only the start

enough of having all this fun... and fucking all the girls... needed to get down to business... and one of my man found out about stephanie

since we needed a lot of money to expand as well... so we set up the meeting.. going there and seeing the luxury... it was mcuh more than i thought

it would be... and how everyone was dressed... sitting down when stephanie walked in and she just snapped her fingers at me

telling me to move and i did 'woh i am the boss... i arranged this meeting'

stephani: (lokking in her phone, she raised her finger, like saying u to hold up) huh what u say? u ar the boss

u don't look like one?, lagta hay mera driver akay betha hay meray samnay

guy: array kya bool rahi hay, yeh boss hay humaray tameez say bath kar

IS: array ruko let me handle this na, (u took ur gun out and kept on the table, it was pointing at her) haan so u were saying

[Image: KceRYKQ.jpg]

stephanie: whats that, a toy gun? (before u could move a muscle, took the gun, emptied the chambers and threw the bullets at you)

heres ur snack for the meeting, now if we are done with the "whos got the biggest dick in the room contest" lets get to business

guy: hann hann woh, u know about us na, we just want to expand our netwrork, and use ur contacts to expand it

[Image: hw3pvfb.jpg]

guy 2: yes,  the infrastructure u have is what we need, we can move our drugs and weapons undetected, and u could make nmillions

and all will be off the books, (she looking at u , chewing at her pen)

stephanie: yeh tunharay boss ki bolti kyun band hogai? u think its a fair deal?

[Image: ZR6u95W.jpg]
(17-05-2020, 10:15 PM)wkdevil Wrote: stephani: (lokking in her phone, she raised her finger, like saying u to hold up) huh what u say? u ar the boss

u don't look like one?, lagta hay mera driber akay betha hay meray samnay

guy: array kya bool rahi hay, yeh boss hay humaray tameez say bath kar

IS: array ruko let me handle this na, (u took ur gun out and kept on the table, it was pointing at her) haan so u were saying

stephanie: whats that, a toy gun? (before u could move a muscle, took the gun, emptied the chambers and threw the bullets at you)

heres ur snack for the meeting, now if we are done with the "whos got the biggest dick in the room contest" lets get to business

guy: hann hann woh, u know about us na, we just want to expand our netwrork, and use ur contacts to expand it

guy 2: yes,  the infrastructure u have is what we need, we can move our drugs and weapons undetected, and u could make nmillions

and all will be off the books, (she looking at u , chewing at her pen)

stephanie: yeh tunharay boss ki bolti kyun band hogai? u think its a fair deal?

i never had anyone talk to me like this... she telling me to hold up and talking like that and even the fear aspect didnt work with her... the gun 

had no effect... throwing my bullets at me and saying that... just the way she was talking.. and she saying lets get down to business

IS: yes... yes i think its a great deal... i dont think we really need to talk about it too much... we got everything sorted
(17-05-2020, 10:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never had anyone talk to me like this... she telling me to hold up and talking like that and even the fear aspect didnt work with her... the gun 

had no effect... throwing my bullets at me and saying that... just the way she was talking.. and she saying lets get down to business

IS: yes... yes i think its a great deal... i dont think we really need to talk about it too much... we got everything sorted

stephanie: great deal? huh. see (she put her legs on the table legs crossed) let me put this in terms u people can understand

if i had a dogm he would be my owner with the amount of things u are asking or,

u are using all my  facilities and connections, and i have to sit here with two time little gangster?

man: araay madam, u are taking it too far.

[Image: uPVJ5Kg.jpg]
stephanieSadthrew the papers at him) 70% partnership with me only 30 %, u be lucky i dint kick u out myself by now, these terms are ridiculous

hers my final offer of what ill give u (she handed u a paper)

IS: umm must be a error woh a 0 is missing here (u still acted like u wanted to be in control)_

stephanie: no it isnt, 10% is all u bozos get from me, that's still millions for u, but u wont be able to count higher than 10 so does it matter, now sign it or leave it

[Image: 1gAhmXo.jpg]

IS: nahin cant accept this, its a shiity deal (if anyone else talked like that, they would have been beatan up, but u were too intimated by her)

man: array lets negotiate na, well take 50 % thats fair

stephanie : 9% (u guys looking at each other) 8%...7 %

guy: array array we said 50 % na lets deal on it

stephanie: 6 %....5 % (u then took the papers and signed) soo 5 % it is ok

[Image: 6G6EnMp.jpg]
(17-05-2020, 10:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: stephanie: great deal? huh. see (she put her legs on the table legs crossed) let me put this in terms u people can understand

if i had a dogm he would be my owner with the amount of things u are asking or,

u are using all my  facilities and connections, and i have to sit here with two time little gangster?

man: araay madam, u are taking it too far.

tephanieSadthrew the papers at him) 70% partnership with me only 30 %, u be lucky i dint kick u out myself by now, these terms are ridiculous

hers my final offer of what ill give u (she handed u a paper)

IS: umm must be a error woh a 0 is missing here (u still acted like u wanted to be in control)_

stephanie: no it isnt, 10% is all u bozos get from me, that's still millions for u, but u wont be able to count higher than 10 so does it matter, now sign it or leave it

IS: nahin cant accept this, its a shiity deal (if anyone else talked like that, they would have been beatan up, but u were too intimated by her)

man: array lets negotiate na, well take 50 % thats fair

stephanie : 9% (u guys looking at each other) 8%...7 %

guy: array array we said 50 % na lets deal on it

stephanie: 6 %....5 % (u then took the papers and signed) soo 5 % it is ok

she just had something about her... i had never been in a situation... where i was not in control like this... and i was getting intimated and not only me

i was with my men who was also not in control and getting intimidated... we came here to get a high % but she throwing the papers at us

and giving us her terms whcih were really low... and she was going lower and lower 

IS: woh no no... woh eerrmm we take 10%... woh 10 is good... maybe later on we can negotiate when you see how much money we will bring in for you
(17-05-2020, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she just had something about her... i had never been in a situation... where i was not in control like this... and i was getting intimated and not only me

i was with my men who was also not in control and getting intimidated... we came here to get a high % but she throwing the papers at us

and giving us her terms whcih were really low... and she was going lower and lower 

IS: woh no no... woh eerrmm we take 10%... woh 10 is good... maybe later on we can negotiate when you see how much money we will bring in for you

stephanie: 4 % (u started begging to stop) , dont waste any more of my time, 5% its is, thats it, first 3 years ill evaluate, if u guys perform

(eying u) which i dont think u guys can, but if u do, ill raise it to 15%, now take ur little helpers and get out

IS: woh bas woh yeh (she gave a stern look u kept quiet)

guy: umm boss woh welcome gift (he gave u a box)

[Image: 1Z24m3C.jpg]

IS: hann this is for u (she with one hand just ripped open the gift box, it was a brand new gun, with her name on it) u like it

stephanie (picked it like a toy, and moved her hand over the dustbin and let go) really u bought this (she stood up

came close to u, her arm against ur face, and she flexed) the real guns are here, i dont need toys like u boys got it

[Image: image0.jpg]

guy: saab mat sign karron yeh na sahin nahin hay

IS: chup mein baat kar raha hoon na, woh ok ill sign this, ( u signing it) i guess that it hum chaltay hay

(all of u getting up, and almost walked out when u heard her)

stephanie: wait u, whats ur name (Snapping her fingers, saw the papers) hann IS, u stay,deal isn't final until i say its final, close the door and walk back in

[Image: IbOZWlB.jpg]
(17-05-2020, 10:45 PM)wkdevil Wrote: stephanie: 4 % (u started begging to stop) , dont waste any more of my time, 5% its is, thats it, first 3 years ill evaluate, if u guys perform

(eying u) which i dont think u guys can, but if u do, ill raise it to 15%, now take ur little helpers and get out

IS: woh bas woh yeh (she gave a stern look u kept quiet)

guy: umm boss woh welcome gift (he gave u a box)

IS: hann this is for u (she with one hand just ripped open the gift box, it was a brand new gun, with her name on it) u like it

stephanie (picked it like a toy, and moved her hand over the dustbin and let go) really u bought this (she stood up

came close to u, her arm against ur face, and she flexed) the real guns are here, i dont need toys like u boys got it

guy: saab mat sign karron yeh na sahin nahin hay

IS: chup mein baat kar raha hoon na, woh ok ill sign this, ( u signing it) i guess that it hum chaltay hay

(all of u getting up, and almost walked out when u heard her)

stephanie: wait u, whats ur name (Snapping her fingers, saw the papers) hann IS, u stay,deal isn't final until i say its final, close the door and walk back in

we were gangsters... and here all 3 of us wer not in control she was... we gave the gift and she throwing in the bin and her arm against my face 

telling me they were the real guns... there intimated me even more... even calling us boys... i had never been in a meetig that ended 

with the other person getting the better of me.. but we goig anf she stopped us and telling me she would decide when the deal is finished and 

telling me to come back in 'woh main abhi aata hoon.. wait in the car' telling my men and closing the door 'woh deal is done na'
(17-05-2020, 10:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were gangsters... and here all 3 of us wer not in control she was... we gave the gift and she throwing in the bin and her arm against my face 

telling me they were the real guns... there intimated me even more... even calling us boys... i had never been in a meetig that ended 

with the other person getting the better of me.. but we goig anf she stopped us and telling me she would decide when the deal is finished and 

telling me to come back in 'woh main abhi aata hoon.. wait in the car' telling my men and closing the door 'woh deal is done na'

she just signalling u too walk over to her, with out saying a word, telling u to turn around

stephanie: hmm nice, can work with this, sit, i have seen ur file, just a two timey small time gunda,  who once loses his gun

isnt even a man anymore, (She kept taunting u, which made u angry) whats with the look? never worked for a women i guess huhh

[Image: JrdVelg.jpg]

IS: bohot hogaya (u got up angry) jara hoon mein, the deal is done (when u tunred, u felt ur arms twisted and turned) ahhhhh

stephanie (her hand on ur head, she smashed it on the wall, and twisted ur arm) deals down when i say its done samjha

(she pushed herself on u. u felt something hard on ur ass) array whats up huh, getting scared? dint realize there a little scared girl in you huhh

[Image: Ve0HCml.jpg]

(u trying to break free from her hold) hahah u are so pathetic, come on stop trying ur embarrassing ur self, fine fine (she let u go(

(u trying to walk away again, when u felt the floor under u move, she from behind picked u up  on both her palms)

(she pulled u down and up, like weights) damn u are so light this is like no work out for me

IS: yeh kya hora hay get me down!! im a don!! nechay karon mujhay (she was having fun with u, when u said nechay, she threw u on the ground)

[Image: EJyxRUu.jpg]
(17-05-2020, 11:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she just signalling u too walk over to her, with out saying a word, telling u to turn around

stephanie: hmm nice, can work with this, sit, i have seen ur file, just a two timey small time gunda,  who once loses his gun

isnt even a man anymore, (She kept taunting u, which made u angry) whats with the look? never worked for a women i guess huhh

IS: bohot hogaya (u got up angry) jara hoon mein, the deal is done (when u tunred, u felt ur arms twisted and turned) ahhhhh

stephanie (her hand on ur head, she smashed it on the wall, and twisted ur arm) deals down when i say its done samjha

(she pushed herself on u. u felt something hard on ur ass) array whats up huh, getting scared? dint realize there a little scared girl in you huhh

(u trying to break free from her hold) hahah u are so pathetic, come on stop trying ur embarrassing ur self, fine fine (she let u go(

(u trying to walk away again, when u felt the floor under u move, she from behind picked u up  on both her palms)

(she pulled u down and up, like weights) damn u are so light this is like no work out for me

IS: yeh kya hora hay get me down!! im a don!! nechay karon mujhay (she was having fun with u, when u said nechay, she threw u on the ground)

i had never been talked to like this... but now she was handling me like this as well... twitsing my arm smashing my head against the wall and al sorts

i couldnt break from her grip at all... this was very humiliatng for a guy like me... and then she dropped me to the floor

IS; what are you doing... woh am going from here now.. we have finished.. (i got up again... she was humilliating by what she was doing but also how she was talking to me)
(17-05-2020, 11:06 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had never been talked to like this... but now she was handling me like this as well... twitsing my arm smashing my head against the wall and al sorts

i couldnt break from her grip at all... this was very humiliatng for a guy like me... and then she dropped me to the floor

IS; what are you doing... woh am going from here now.. we have finished.. (i got up again... she was humilliating by what she was doing but also how she was talking to me)

stephani: ohh u wanna leave, sure leave (as u walked she caught ur shirt from behind, u trying to walk away ) ha haha haha, look at u struggle

(u let ur shirt go, u bare chested walked till the door, and she came in front of u and stood ) chalo i think this is fair

u are a don na, so musst be easy for u to just push me aside and walk away, come on give it a try

[Image: s5C0QuD.jpg]

(u out ur hands on her shouldres and tried pulling her, she dint even budge, then pushing her off ) umm (yawn) are u donw? im getting sleppy and bored

(she raised her leg at ur stomach and kicked u, u on the floor, she taking rounds around u, u looking so scared) whats happening

arrent u like a don? isnt this what u use to do to women in ur area? come on fight back a little na (u got a little angry, and stood up in anger

and then she smacked u so hard u flew a bit and hit the ground) what, that was my weak hand? come on take  another shot

[Image: jAVGMpx.jpg]

(u holding ur face, she came at the table, and bent. her ass in ur face) maybe all that men like u can do is serve a real womans ass,

cause no way u are close to being a man, y dont u lift my skirt and clean my ass, and make it worth wile or i am not signing any papers

IS: mein yeh sab, aaj tak nahin gaand chati hay (she just swayed her ass, u knew what u had to do, lifted her dress and her ass was in ur face)

[Image: aSqXFir.jpg]