Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(18-04-2020, 01:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: seeing her authority and saying that just made me grind more... but she showed her authority and backing me up... but them also showing her

authority over me as well by bending me over and doing that and humping me while i was giving the presentation

IS: so aaahh if we all keep working hard aaahh we will continue to grow (then she cumming and sending me away and i went to get cleane dup)

u cleaned up and came out, u saw all the eyes on u, it was jealousy, envy and hate

guy:hes just a cum dump for stephanie, just watch one day shell dump his ass and move on

guy 2: no i think steph mam loves him, i mean i dont know if shes capable of love but she never showed such interest with anyone

(as u were walking back to her office "quiet down NARC here" " shh get back to work")

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-wwes-firstever...=2048x2048]

(u went to make some copies and there was a line, but when u walked in they moved as these were privalages u had)

(coming bacl to see ur wife head rested back on her seat and u walked in to hear noises under the table)

steph: hey Is keep the file on the table (u saw the board member mark sucking her cock) this is for talking back to IS (grabbed his head and pushed all the way down)

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-attends-the-premiere-o...=2048x2048]

mark: ghngg ghng soryy!! sorry!! (his eyes red, he was gagging on it)

steph: IS u dont mind him sucking on my cock na, dont worry plenty left in my balls for u tonight , y don tu turn around and show me ur ass

(u doing as she told, bent over and showed it to her) ahhhhhhhhhhhh gonna cum ummm (she garbed ur waist and pushed her head in, while cumming in marks mouth) ya thats the stuff love this

(u getting her a towel and she threw it at mark, he was cleaning her cock ) IS if he ever talk backs let me know

[Image: Steph02_zps4ovtm3zm.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 18-04-2020, 01:17 AM