Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(21-03-2020, 03:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss  ah yss ah yss ah yss sucking and licking all her cum.... not wasting a drop if it slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slur slurp slurp

And i get up... and saw anushka’s face...

and Anushka ki face pe ek anokhi surprise thi.. ki jo uski pathi uski choot faadke bhi usase cum nahi nikaaal paaya tha... use me sirf mere ungli and jeeb se chaat ke karwaadiyaa tha usase.. ah ys slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke usk choot ki ras ko... mere tongue se chaatkar..

fir use tongue me hi rakhake.. upar aaya.. and showing her cum on my tongue.. ahh yss Anushka come on.. don't u wanna taste ur juice..? suck it...

[Image: EPriqKqXUAAc6A5?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312976]
Anushka: (smiling, whispering lovingly. looking at ur tongue.. surprised , holds her mouth with two hands.. laughing cutely) hahaha.. oh my my!! is it mine? .. sure..

(took ur tongue in mouth and locked mouth ur urs, taking ur upper lip in mouth and tongue inside) lommppppp (sucking and closed eyes, feeling u. ) loumm smuaah (pushed u little away with hands on ur chest. and got up.. and the torn dress fell on my feet.. ) 

(moved backwards looking at u smilingly towards the giant glass wall .. all nude with panty only covering my pussy with all body parts- neck, boobs, shoulders , navel shining with ur saliva) 

(back touched the glass .. turned towards the opposite side.. shyly.. standing in panty and wearing only heels)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 21-03-2020, 03:57 PM