Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Ahh yssss i m enjoying the every part of her body...  he rmouth, her boobs,. her pussy.. at a time.. ah  fyss fach fach fach fach fach... 

and then suddenly i stopped everything.. and took my dick out from her mouth.. and went back 2 steps..

ki Jacqueline.. ko jaayi hyi jaan wapas aane jaise hogaya.. coughing.. and taking deep breath.... trying to get up and sit on the table...

and thabhi... me uski paas jakar firse.. use pakadke table se neeche utaarke.... me wahi mere badawaala boss seat pe bet jaatha hu... 

and jacqueline ko kheenchake.. use turn karke .. ki uski peet mere taraf aaye...  use mere lund pe bethane ko kahtha hu...

HD : ahh ysss Jacqy.. come on show me HD : ahh yss Jacqy...  how good u can ride my horse... kehthe huye

[Image: ezgif-4-b34c9bc63d88.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by white panther87 - 20-03-2020, 03:44 PM