Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
Photo 
(10-03-2020, 01:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhhh ur bold moves making me so nervous...in mind.... but neeche theri soft hands mere bulg ko ragad ragadke hard kar rahi he...

and when u started to unbuckle my belt.. (jo pant loose tha isiliye ek ols aaadha fati huyi belt jo pehna tha) and opened the button.. me ghabragaya

HD : haaaaa madam.. parr parr.... aapki bhi Boyfriend he... aap  usko dokha degi kyaa... haaaaa! hmmm

[Image: Samantha-at-Devadas-music-party-10.jpg]

[Image: 2df9b3d52b057e8d227a6edfce5be3fd.jpg]
(Samantha in the above dress, looking in ur eyes sluttily.. says softly and gently)
 aur kaun batayega mere BF ko.. ki .. (,saying it more seductively) humare bich yeh huwa?.. tu? ya main?... ya... "mere pet mein tera bachcha?"

(her left hand holds the right side of ur pant.. she unbuttoned ur pant and pulls the two apart with two hands, so that the zip opens itself- zzzzziippp... the pant opens apart and as she released the two ends, ur pant balls to ur feet in shoes just in front of my legs in heels.. )

(Samantha holds ur each thigh with her hands and says) aur yeh sweeper uniform ke saath belt kab se pehn ne laga? .. idea nhi hai tujhe..jawan hai.. umar bata apna?
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office) - by Yamilover - 10-03-2020, 01:56 PM