Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(25-12-2019, 02:37 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: You placing his huge dick in her pussy. He started to make move in and out

Kristen: oh baby she fucking so big

Getting his full black dick inside her juicy wet pussy also give pose to camera with you

Kristen: oh baby she is tearing my pussy but I'm loving it

She hold your hand for balance as black started to fuck harder and deeper 

after few mins of fucking black started to moan as he nearing cum

Kristen: baby go down and get his cum in your mouth. I want to kiss your mouth with that 

She pushing you down took his dick and stroking harder . Once black men cum in your mouth she makes you stand and sharing cum by kissing you deeply

she was getting fucked so good and hard and she was loving it moaning and then he was close to cumming 

she pushing me down on my knees taking his cock out stroking his cock and making him cum in my mouth and then sharing it with 

IS: muuaahh muuaahhh mmmmmm
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 25-12-2019, 02:39 PM