Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(08-06-2022, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were doing a peaceful protest... the cops wanted us to do something... so they could do something... even at a protest

for too much violence... they didnt mind using violence... even saying use water cannons and pepper spray... 

and she looking at me... and just saying i was a weak loser and one hit of her baton would kill me... and then soon it started to heat up

they hitting some of our guys... i even fell and they the protest could more aggressive and the cops didnt mind at all

they were clearing baiting ur protest to be violent, ur people were getting aggresive but still calm

vaneesa: hold on, theres media here, dont attack first , let these bitches make the first move, dont wanna a bad headline

cops: sure mam (some cops pushing some people they pushed back and they started hittingthe protestors) looks like we are on mam

vannesa : (turning to her cops) all right boys, good hunting, break some heads ok, just notthe white people, have fun, just don't kill anyone for a change

officer: ur one to speak mam, looks like u have ur eye on someone

[Image: behind-the-smile-franks-esteem-for-an-ol...=2048x2048]

vaneesa: ya that little cunt is mine, come on boys lets get in

(ur crowd to protect themselves was throwing things back at them, but things got out of hand, huge water canon knocked u and the front line back

10 sops surrounding u all and pepper spraying u all)

cops: this is what u get when u fuck with the law (some even kicked at u and ur people)

vannesa; (came at u and put her knee on ur neck) STOP RESISTING!!! STOP RESISITING

IS: uh i am not u cant do this i have rights ahh get on my neck stop

(she cuffed u and pulled u up) let me go i havnet done anything wrong

vannesa (talking to other officer) hmm i see u got a fiesty bitch huh, have fun, let me have some fun with this one

[Image: vanessa-ray-and-will-estes-are-seen-at-t...=2048x2048]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by wkdevil - 08-06-2022, 10:44 PM