Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
Sali aisi maal kahi pados me mil jaye lund trupt hota rahega har dusre din
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySgOUZjiccuI7tBDCd7R...FK7Vw&s=10]
Ohhhh poora hard kr diya hai isne to

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUktQn_I_0IZDk-2HZAQS...g&usqp=CAU]
Ahhh dragon ki maa lund tanak rha hai tere liye
[Image: Dany-and-Viserys-daenerys-targaryen-3114...3GNbO8.png]
(myself ramu yadav also known as kalua ( for my black skin) i was the head of the village i have served in the armed forces and still have some cars on my face and chest due to the battle i have been in)

( everyone one in the village respected me and my sons respected and obeyed me nothing was done without my permission )

( i had 2 sons naresh and sunil , naresh was married to disha patani and sunil was telling me he wants to get married )

( everything in the village was mine to use as i want)

( i was 62 year old man but built like a bull like a tank 6 feet 4 everyone in the village was afraid of my power and influence )

( i was like a king but after my wife died due to some accident that happened 9 years ago i was pretty lonely )
(29-04-2021, 12:22 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (myself ramu yadav also known as kalua ( for my black skin) i was the head of the village i have served in the armed forces and still have some cars on my face and chest due to the battle i have been in)

( everyone one in the village respected me and my sons respected and obeyed me nothing was done without my permission )

( i had 2 sons naresh and sunil , naresh was married to disha patani and sunil was telling me he wants to get married )

( everything in the village was mine to use as i want)

( i was 62 year old man but built like a bull like a tank 6 feet 4 everyone in the village was afraid of my power and influence )

( i was like a king but after my wife died due to some accident that happened 9 years ago i was pretty lonely )

(I'm Disha.... The proud elder Bahu of the Zamindar clan... wife of Naresh)

(I'm 28 years now but was married into this house 3 years back...... I Love and respect my Sasurji.. and the whole village will shake in his presence)

(But I knew.. how to change his mood... and to make him agree to my needs... better than my husband)

[Image: b5da2796386859779b253da995b38554.webp]
(29-04-2021, 12:56 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (I'm Disha.... The proud elder Bahu of the Zamindar clan... wife of Naresh)

(I'm 28 years now but was married into this house 3 years back...... I Love and respect my Sasurji.. and the whole village will shake in his presence)

(But I knew.. how to change his mood... and to make him agree to my needs... better than my husband)

[Image: b5da2796386859779b253da995b38554.webp]

( naresh wife was like my slut as i used to enjoy her more than my own son as he had to ask for permission which i rarely grant)

( in return i used to gift disha lot of jewelery and clothes she wanted)

( i was sitting in the breakfast table and naresh was sitting to the left of me and sunil to my right)

( both of them knew of my relationship with disha )

bahuuu bring me food i am hungry ( as it was early minrning 8 am i havent seen after night and i was hungry to see her aswell)

( it was the tradition of the house that first the head of the family needs to be satisfied )
(29-04-2021, 01:01 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( naresh wife was like my slut as i used to enjoy her more than my own son as he had to ask for permission which i rarely grant)

( in return i used to gift disha lot of jewelery and clothes she wanted)

( i was sitting in the breakfast table and naresh was sitting to the left of me and sunil to my right)

( both of them knew of my relationship with disha )

bahuuu bring me food i am hungry ( as it was early minrning 8 am i havent seen after night and i was hungry to see her aswell)

( it was the tradition of the house that first the head of the family needs to be satisfied )

(last two weeks had been very quite with Sasurji attending some court cases... and Naresh would hardly touch me without his permission)

(Naresh was my husband only on paper... but Sasurji was the one who really controlled everything that happens to me)

Disha: Yes Sasurji... Coming... (Although we had servants to cook, it was tradition for elder bahu to bring food from kitchen)

Disha: (Wearing a yellow thin saree... with sleeveless blouse and loose hair..exposing midrif)... Are you not hungry sasurji?... You havn't eaten properly in 2 weeks (I smiled looking at you...holding the food)

[Image: D0pUgRaVsAA_wS_?format=jpg&name=large]
(29-04-2021, 01:10 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (last two weeks had been very quite with Sasurji attending some court cases... and Naresh would hardly touch me without his permission)

(Naresh was my husband only on paper... but Sasurji was the one who really controlled everything that happens to me)

Disha: Yes Sasurji... Coming... (Although we had servants to cook, it was tradition for elder bahu to bring food from kitchen)

Disha: (Wearing a yellow thin saree... with sleeveless blouse and loose hair..exposing midrif)... Are you not hungry sasurji?... You havn't eaten properly in 2 weeks (I smiled looking at you...holding the food)

[Image: 2aae23857568bea9172bd930e30f9615.jpg]

( as u bring the food i sniff ur waist instead of the food right in front of ur hubby)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who wont be hungry for such delicious food ( i said looking at ur wiast in front of ur hubby )

only i will eat it all ( i patted on my lap )

feed me bahu i was busy for weeks now 

naresh if u want something order it in zomato or swiggy and buy something for ur brother aswell
(29-04-2021, 01:21 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u bring the food i sniff ur waist instead of the food right in front of ur hubby)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who wont be hungry for such delicious food ( i said looking at ur wiast in front of ur hubby )

only i will eat it all ( i patted on my lap )

feed me bahu i was busy for weeks now 

naresh if u want something order it in zomato or swiggy and buy something for ur brother aswell

[Naresh nodded his head and kept quite... poor guy did not have guts to speak up too]

Disha: (Sitting on top of your lap)... you are soo hungry is it sasurji?.. that you will eat what belongs to your son also? (giggling)

[Image: EO35dz9UEAAwyAK?format=jpg&name=large]

Disha: (taking the hot food by spoon...and blowing on it pouting my lips)..uffffff...ufffff.... is it too hot for you Sasurji? (As i felt erection pocking on my thighs)

Disha: (Bringing my face closer and blowing on food near your lips)... eat it ... ji..

[Image: tiger-disha-story_647_122817013836.jpg?....ze=770:433]
(29-04-2021, 01:35 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Naresh nodded his head and kept quite... poor guy did not have guts to speak up too]

Disha: (Sitting on top of your lap)... you are soo hungry is it sasurji?.. that you will eat what belongs to your son also? (giggling)

[Image: EO35dz9UEAAwyAK?format=jpg&name=large]

Disha: (taking the hot food by spoon...and blowing on it pouting my lips)..uffffff...ufffff.... is it too hot for you Sasurji? (As i felt erection pocking on my thighs)

Disha: (Bringing my face closer and blowing on food near your lips)... eat it ... ji..

[Image: tiger-disha-story_647_122817013836.jpg?....ze=770:433]

( as u sat on my lap i placed my palm on ur waist curve and enjoy the curve feel ur skin)

ummm ummm ( kissed ur sleveless arm ) nothing belongs to him everything he has belongs to me especially you mmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffed near ur arm armpit intersection)

( as u blow the food ur breath touches my face aswell  and my dick poked ur thigh and u can feel it grow)

ohoooo bahuuuu a bit of ur spit in it would make it sweeter i guess hahaha ( i looked at naresh as his wife is in my lap)

( i looked at sunil who is not even looking at this)

sunill my other lap is empty when are u gonna marry ( making it clear that his wife will also be mine)

( caressing ur waist )