Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckold Fucked Up Mind
dear i didnt know u were soo ...u know open ......i know dear u love me ......as touches i moan ...i am sorry dear i cant give u a child .....
no problem abhi... do u want to know.. how open i am in my college, baby.. once he, his gang and me went to a picnic... there he got in the mood... once he gets in the mood.. he is an animall.. no one can stop him baby... he fucked there and then.. right infront of his gang...

he put me against the car, bent me and the fucked me brutally...

kajal takes abhi's dick out.. kaju holds his dick between her thin fingers... shaggng his dick slowly while saying her story slowly.. ahha abhi are u getting hard listening to my story... do u want to know more about ur wife
[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-october-2013-photos-%2821%298289.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmm baby yess .....i want to know everything about u .....what really ....
dear and u liked that ......u didnt try to stop him
no baby, back then i used to be his slut...he used to take me to pubs and fuck me in the bathroom thinking of other girls he saw there...

he used to fuck me rough... he is hold my hair and gagged on his dick... ahhh... kaju starts rubbing her pussy.. thinking all that is making me wet baby..

ahhahaa.. baby his dick so big... i never took his whole length... kaju slowly pushes you to her wet pussy

[Image: 30c96e47dba0235c6fb7f6838ab28fb1.jpg]
what dear ....chi he treated u soo badly ...dear how can hurt u like that u are soo sweet mmmmm ..........as she pushes me to her pussy ....i come down lick it mmmmm dear u are soooo wet .....
ahhha abhii... i used to love that bastard and his thick black long dick...he used to spit and slap me also baby....

once to impress someone he fucked me in the middle of the class... i closed my mouth not to moan...

sshhhhhhahahhahhaa...., kaju is getting really really wet.. come on baby clean it... clean ur wife pussy that someone fucked..

aahhh... baby are u ok licking the cum from pussy that was filled with someone else sperm... kaju holds abhi's hair and pulling him more onto her pussy...

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Images-Govindudu-Andarivadele.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what dear mmmmmmm what are u saying mmmmm my tongue in her pussy as she pushes me mmmmmmm
ahhha baaby.... you are getting better at cleaning my pussy.. ahhahah

baby, are you getting turned listening what kind of slut your wife in college.. kaju opens her phone and shows abhi a pic taken in a party where her big white boobs are out...see baby how ur wife was acting...

ahhh abhi, do u eating my pussyy that once filled by someones cum... ahha eat it baby... eat this dirty pussy...ohh seems like someone is hard..

do u want to fuck me ? take permission to fuck from wife u pathetic hubby... kaju spits on her pussy...
[Image: 26230782_10155583381319079_4429800080632...e=5D439F8E]
hmmmmmmm baby mmmm i dont care i still love u ....i licking her pussy mmmmm really dear will u let ur loser hubby fuck u .....mmm i lick her spit from pussy mmmm
Ahhh baby... i will let fuck u me just today... come on abhi... ahhah baby... seems u like to see ur wife with someone and fuck my pussy...

ahhh baby come one... i pull abhi on to me.. and tries to insert his small dick in my pussy... ahhahhh fuckr.. fuck ur wife...

kaju is sweating heavily.. her mangalsutra is jumping up and down vigorously on her chest... her sindhur is falling down from the sweat... ahhah

abhi baby.. put it fast...
[Image: SHeQEYj.jpg]