Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckold Fucked Up Mind
i in my cabin .......i see her call n answer .......ys dear .....is that a new dress ......u went shopping again
(09-04-2019, 10:57 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i in my cabin .......i see her call n answer .......ys dear .....is that a new dress ......u went shopping again

Yeah abhi.. you know na what I wiill do if I get bored...okie tell me how is this dress ? 

and abhi baby, don't want your wife to look nice and good for you.. all this for you only na baby...

baby, if u want wife to look pretty then don't even ask for the price boy...
[Image: kajalagarwal11.jpg]
sweetheart u dont have to worry about the price .......my everything is urs ....dont worry about it ......u can use my money as u want
I know how much you love for me... this is the only reason I am staying with you.. hahaha...

abhi, come home early.. kaju driving and thinking about her marriage and bored sex life.. no kids until now... she is kind of angry by the time she reached home...

kajal saw a guy waiting in the hot sun outside the security.. she passes without thinking much

abhi gets a bank call to approve the transaction of 1lakh...
[Image: 50481830_10156453446624079_5585288124415...e=5D486372]
after i get call ....i call kajal ......as picks ...dear i am sorry ...i will come home an hour late ..i am really sorry ...i have to work
just this once its imp ...
(09-04-2019, 11:13 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: after i get call ....i call kajal ......as picks ...dear i am sorry ...i will come home an hour late ..i am really sorry ...i have to work
just this once its imp ...
Kaju remembers that she saw this guy earlier... she is trying really hard to remember him...

security, who is that guy ? why are you making him stand in the hot sun.. don't you have common sense you dumb idiots...

You are fucking idiot abhi... can't you do one simple thing I asked for.. how much more should i put up with you ... u ... she cuts the call
[Image: 51325140_10156483912399079_1533600283005...e=5D4E8A67]
baby i am sorry try to under stand ....as i am talking she cuts my call .......i feel bad .........but i finish my work ....n come home an hour late ....
(09-04-2019, 11:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: baby i am sorry try to under stand ....as i am talking she cuts my call .......i feel bad .........but i finish my work ....n come home an hour late ....
Kajal hears the bell, but she doesn't open the door.. she wants abhi to wait even though he is bread winner of the family..

abhi wait outside.. this is ur punishment.. i am getting ready.. till then wait outside dumbo..

Kaju gets ready like a diva... and comes and sits in the back seat of the car and asks abhi drive to the doctor..
[Image: 51398411_10156490166224079_8485288405322...e=5D383892]
i seeing her angry ......i start car .....driving ........baby i am sorry ....i look at her ...u are looking very beautiful dear.....
i driving to doctor ......pls baby i am sorry ...here i give her present i brought this for u ...
hhmm okie abhi.. put the perfume.. u smelling like a pig after running here nd  there..

kaju takes the present and opens it slowly..

abhi, i want to say something.. dont get sad.. listen the whole thing..
[Image: 47684898_10156357789304079_5511825891388...e=5D4463B1]