Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-04-2021, 12:48 AM)Any Time Wrote: even though I know that lav nd her hubby doesn't have good relation.. i keep quiet abt it...

what the fuck trisha ? you haven't been here for 10mins.. nd you already broke a glass... fucking bitch... I hold her hair nd throw down.. bitch clean it before mam comes

lav looks at u ...what mahi u said ur wife was good ........she cant even carry a tray properly ...she looking at u grabbing her hair pushing her .......mahi do u treat ur wife like that always huh
[Image: 115667376_2765001876938834_7637761140740...e=608967E1]

trisha falls down ....cleaning ....ia m sorry dear i giving bad rep to u ......she looks at lav ...yess maam ...he is my husband ...he is my god ......i will do aything he asks ..
[Image: 66410551_2333258836933137_56345238127257...e=608913FF]
(01-04-2021, 12:47 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: chi no baby ...of course not ....baby u know i study dont worry i will earn well .........but right now i dont have money left baby .......u can understand that na ....u love me na

yeah abhi... I still love you... but I fucking hate your father and mom for loosing all the wealth.. open your mom nd dad pic abhi... I want to spit on their faces... fucking asshole parents you have...

later that night, Mahi, classmate of abhi and rashmika.. mahi calls rashmika..
[Image: image-87.png?fit=407%2C617&ssl=1]
[Image: crop.php?r=pvApU-3Or5y6XwMnRb5E7UJnrIZU1...lOdJ-KsYWc]
I am sorry mam... I am really sorry for what she has done.. please forgive her on my behalf na..

I kick trisha on her stomach... see, you have made mam angry.. fucking bitch, can't even do one thing properly
after rashmika humiliates me and leaves ...........next day i come to coll .....n see her with mahi ....i come near .....baby i waited soo long to pick u up ...why are u with mahi ...i seeing them close
(01-04-2021, 12:54 AM)Any Time Wrote: I am sorry mam... I am really sorry for what she has done.. please forgive her on my behalf na..

I kick trisha on her stomach... see, you have made mam angry.. fucking bitch, can't even do one thing properly

trisha taking ur kicks .....yess dear i am dumb bitch ...i am soo sorry ...she holds ur legs n licking ur feet ......she looking at lav ...maam forgive me na pls .....
[Image: 66579675_2333259273599760_61424819411919...e=608AF58E]
but lav seeing u kich ur wife like bit turned on .......mahi do u beat ur wife also huh ...she looks at trisha smiles .....shut up ...mahi is right ......u know those were expensive ....she looks at u ...mahi i cutting ur months pay coz of her ....
[Image: 100508797_2609298235842533_9158830532505...e=60894AF8]
(01-04-2021, 12:54 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: after rashmika humiliates me and leaves ...........next day i come to coll .....n see her with mahi ....i come near .....baby i waited soo long to pick u up ...why are u with mahi ...i seeing them close

awww, my baby pig waited for me aaa... . mahi came to pick me up today, since he came all the way from his home... i can't say no na.. 

you want your baby girl to be impolite to him aa.. since, he got me to college... I will sit next to him only.. you go nd sit somewhere na.. kisses on abhi cheeks.. nd turns towards mahi..
[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+_10__002.JPG]
[Image: Rashmika%2BMandanna%2BLatest%2BPhotos%2B...2%2529.jpg]
but baby ........u are gf na ........pls i am sorry ...........i promise i will make more ....pls dont leave me na ............i want to stay with u ....
because of you, this month I can't buy my drugs... you fucking randi... go fuck your father or beggars or go beg mam but bring the money for my drugs... stupid randi...

yeah mam, if I don't do like this then this dumb fuck randi won't behave properly... I spit nd slap her face... father fucking bitch
(01-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Any Time Wrote: because of you, this month I can't buy my drugs... you fucking randi... go fuck your father or beggars or go beg mam but bring the money for my drugs... stupid randi...

yeah mam, if I don't do like this then this dumb fuck randi won't behave properly... I spit nd slap her face... father fucking bitch

trisha taking ur beating like slut ........yess baby i am ........i will earn that money ok dear ....she looks at lav with her face red from ur slaps .....yess maam pls dont cut his pay ...i will pay u back ...
[Image: 65948845_2328966737362347_46165930013831...e=608BA453]

lav lookin at the way u treat ur wife she starts enjoying it n falling for u .....mahi u are right ........she is not fit to do household work .....u should ur wife to brothel or something ok ......may sure she earns to pay me back ...i wontcut ur pay then
[Image: 102279753_2625694737536216_5618792051895...e=608BA0B9]
(01-04-2021, 01:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: but baby ........u are gf na ........pls i am sorry ...........i promise i will make more ....pls dont leave me na ............i want to stay with u ....

just because I am sitting with Mahi today, you think I am leaving you and sleeping with him aa abhi... you think I am that cheap whore like your fucking mom... 

now, fuck off nd don't disturb me... I will talk you in the night once I forgive your mistake...

Mahi again calls rashmika... nd they start talking... this stupid abhi is calling me again n again, Mahi... fucking looser...

what abhi... you think I am talking to Mahi aa ?? you are calling me these many times ?
[Image: Actress+Rashimika+images+_13_.jpg]