Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
ya baby coming ....i will be rich .....i get my car .....sorry dear i got late .......get in ......i open the door for her
yes mam, I will go n check...
(01-04-2021, 12:22 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mahi works as a servant in a rich .......he is married to trisha ....she is very traditional women n obeys her husband n loves him no matter what he does .....one day trisha comes to mahi's work place
the house which mahi will be working belong to one of the richest in the city .............in the house lav will be stayin with her  hubby .....but lavs hubby is always into business .....she will be bit ...she sees trisha coming to her house ....she look at her standing near door .....mahi ur wife is here ...she yells at u ....

mam, I forgot to tell you... she also wants to work here only... please allow here also na.. If you see her, you won't say no to her mam... please mam...
(01-04-2021, 12:28 AM)Any Time Wrote: yes mam, I will go n check...
mam, I forgot to tell you... she also wants to work here only... please allow here also na.. If you see her, you won't say no to her mam... please mam...

lav sitting on sofa with her legs crossed ...she looks at u n looks at trisha ....well thats fine ...maybe she can be of help too in this big house ......she can to cleaning n washing .....u have to clean bathroom n toilets also ok ...
[Image: 132769190_3197528277019523_4978553182382...e=608C1B9F]
trisha bends her head looking at lav ....yes sure maam i will do anything u ask .......my husband has told me .......u dont need to pay me also .....
[Image: 79922802_2467380316854321_41198920208545...e=608B4E40]
(01-04-2021, 12:27 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ya baby coming ....i will be rich .....i get my car .....sorry dear i got late .......get in ......i open the door for her

hmmm why da ?? you always make it late... do u need extra time to bend nd clean urself aa.. idiot...

go to college na.. I don't want to miss my first lecture... stupid... 

even though abhi is rich, rashmika treats abhi just as her servant...

[Image: Rashmika-Mandanna-in-saree-dress-3.jpg]
yeah, mam.. she will do anything mam... if she does any wrong, please tell me na mam... I am small, fat.. yet my wife is beautiful

meanwhile lav husbands passes by... I look at him.. and get mesmerized by him...
i dont mind that as i love her very much .....yes baby .......we both to go our coll .......after coll ......while coming back .....i look at her ....baby i need to tell something imp.....my family lost most of its money .....i dont have much left but dont worry i will take care of u ...
(01-04-2021, 12:40 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i dont mind that as i love her very much .....yes baby .......we both to go our coll .......after coll ......while coming back .....i look at her ....baby i need to tell something imp.....my family lost most of its money .....i dont have much left but dont worry i will take care of u ...

what the fuck abhi... I thought you and your family are just good at earning... but you can't even do that also properly... you and your family are useless dumb fucks I think... 

how will you take care of me asshole ? by sending me to some brothel house aa?? tomorrow, I need to pay my gym fee also
[Image: Rashmika+Mandanna+_1__004.JPG][Image: dfd494e47c3b6c952eeaed4109b92a00.jpg]
(01-04-2021, 12:37 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah, mam.. she will do anything mam... if she does any wrong, please tell me na mam... I am small, fat.. yet my wife is beautiful

meanwhile lav husbands passes by... I look at him.. and get mesmerized by him...

lav sees trisha is beautiful ......ya ya ok .....just keep her away from my hubby ....but she notices u eyeing her husband .......she yells at u ...mahi cant u see he came back from work go n make juice n come ...better ask ur wife ....she looks at u angrily
[Image: 130869511_3147461122026239_5970200850061...e=608B741D]

yes maam i will prepare them right away ...trisha goes to kitchen ........lav falls her hubby to his room ....taking off his jacket rubbing his shoulder ...dear did u have hard day today u look off ....suddenly she hears glass shatter from hall ...she comes out check n sees trisha would have dropped the juice tray
[Image: 66458897_2333259600266394_40718976038626...e=60893281]
chi no baby ...of course not ....baby u know i study dont worry i will earn well .........but right now i dont have money left baby .......u can understand that na ....u love me na
even though I know that lav nd her hubby doesn't have good relation.. i keep quiet abt it...

what the fuck trisha ? you haven't been here for 10mins.. nd you already broke a glass... fucking bitch... I hold her hair nd throw down.. bitch clean it before mam comes