Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(13-03-2021, 11:33 PM)lanjamogudu Wrote: Chintu:bava paka kadha matta thapav kadha nee friendsni pilluvu bava antu ninnu challenge chesthu akkaa nee plan correctga workout avthundi kadhu ani sarala akka blouse hooks viputhu akka meda vopulo muddu pedutu naa veli tho sarala akka pukuni rakutunaa

Nani: Avunu ra babu pakka..............antu calling my friends..............

My Slut Sarala: Avunu raa ummmm

[Image: 636b816ca74a57946f67c4746bd2e.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(13-03-2021, 11:35 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: yeah akka... tammu akka taught me well how to make my young boy hide in akka[ while saying i was hugging tight and crushing her ass while my tent was trying its best to make its way into her beafy thighss and she was feeling the thickness and hot ness]

My  Akka Ammuu: Uffff Bastard................you are making me sweat aaaaaaa

[Image: Saloni+aswani-photos.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(13-03-2021, 11:27 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani aashcharyam tho: Ohhhh my goodness.....................antu kissing her red lips passionately..................ummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

naa akkaa vasu:nee dream girlga nee korika teerchali ani vacha nani ooruko neeku yemi kavalo nuvuue korukuna parthi korika teerustha antu nee pedavi muddu ki prathispandisthunaa
[Image: EwH3MFVXIAAZ5Nh?format=jpg&name=small]
(13-03-2021, 11:38 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My  Akka Ammuu: Uffff Bastard................you are making me sweat aaaaaaa

[Image: Saloni+aswani-photos.jpg]

then lets get comfy akka..... shall we.. [ slowly pulling her one picec dress like a small frock as it was coming down and she was hiding her boobies in a black bra while her panties too in black and her dress was hanging in my tent] akka.... wont u help ur chottu too akka..[ slowly holding her boobies in both hands and looking it like a rabbits waiting to get out]
(13-03-2021, 11:38 PM)lanjamogudu Wrote: naa akkaa vasu:nee dream girlga nee korika teerchali ani vacha nani ooruko neeku yemi kavalo nuvuue korukuna parthi korika teerustha antu nee pedavi muddu ki prathispandisthunaa
[Image: EwH3MFVXIAAZ5Nh?format=jpg&name=small][Image: EwH3MFVXIAAZ5Nh?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: EwH3MFVXIAAZ5Nh?format=jpg&name=small][Image: EwH3MFVXIAAZ5Nh?format=jpg&name=small]

Nani: Prati yuvakudu korukunede naa korika kooda .................hugging your body tightly like a crazy bear................I want to have SEX with you................. 
(13-03-2021, 11:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Sister Sanju enjoying your Fuck

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Sister Sanju with me on call: Annayyyaaaa naa mogudu modalettesadu..............nee raaka eppuda ani aarateestunnadu raa

[Image: Hansika%2BMotwani%2BSaree%2Bhot%2B%2B(10).jpg]

Nani: Padihenu nimishallo paatikamandi tho nee mundu unta................appati varaku warm up chesuko.............

My Sister Sanju: Vinnaru kada....................you got 15 minutes to warm me up..............

[Image: DgJMajUVQAAXpmW.jpg]

15members antu nani bava noti nuchi vinta mata ki naaku ekkada leni balam balam udrekam vachindhi a udrekhamlo naa pellam sanjuni lepi sofalo padasi lanja neeku 15 mandi kavali parthi roju ninnu 5 times denguthuna saripovadam leda neeku ani naa suli nee pukulo petta
(13-03-2021, 11:40 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: then lets get comfy akka..... shall we.. [ slowly pulling her one picec dress like a small frock as it was coming down and she was hiding her boobies in a black bra while her panties too in black and her dress was hanging in my tent] akka.... wont u help ur chottu too akka..[ slowly holding her boobies in both hands and looking it like a rabbits waiting to get out]

My Akka Ammu: John John John..............this is crazy haaaa...............my boobs are getting heavier ufff.................haa what to say John...............what can I say aaaaaa

[Image: Saloni%2BAswani%2BHot%2BSexy%2BMilky%2BN...Pics21.jpg]
(13-03-2021, 11:42 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Akka Ammu: John John John..............this is crazy haaaa...............my boobs are getting heavier ufff.................haa what to say John...............what can I say aaaaaa

[Image: Saloni%2BAswani%2BHot%2BSexy%2BMilky%2BN...Pics21.jpg]
[ she was looking at my tent holding her dress like sturdy stick and mocked while i was slowly pulling her bra to make those puppies out] tell akka.... how ur chottu will get cured by u akka..... [ slowly made her hands to hold my tent as she was taking her dress off and holding my tent with both hands]
(13-03-2021, 11:42 PM)lanjamogudu Wrote: 15members antu nani bava noti nuchi vinta mata ki naaku ekkada leni balam balam udrekam vachindhi a udrekhamlo naa pellam sanjuni lepi sofalo padasi lanja neeku 15 mandi kavali parthi roju ninnu 5 times denguthuna saripovadam leda neeku ani naa suli nee pukulo petta

My Sister Sanju: Chevulu dengaya ra neeku 15 mandi kaadu ra 25 mandi aaaa....................saripovatledu ra aaaaaa antu nee dick shots ni tana pookuloki teesukuntondi..........

[Image: Ee9edTbU0AIX1Tv.jpg]
(13-03-2021, 11:37 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Avunu ra babu pakka..............antu calling my friends..............

My Slut Sarala: Avunu raa ummmm

[Image: 636b816ca74a57946f67c4746bd2e.jpg]

sarala akkaa bava e challenagelo win avtadu antav naku doubtga undi antu akka sanuni bava chusthu undaga korika
Subbu:nani urgent antu msg chesav nee pellam intlo leda ani josh tho intilo ki vasthu chintu tho unaa saralani chusi nani yenti raaa nee pellam vadi tho ala undhi ?