Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(13-03-2021, 11:22 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: what akka how can i harm u akka.... [ slowly gaining steps and getting Close to her while she eyed my tent and it looks like its bulging by seconds] am like ur young bro akka..... wont u help and cure ur naughty young bro akka.. [ slowly caressing her hips while trying to hug]

My Akka Ammu feeling the chill in her spine: Johnnnn....................yes but buttttt butttttt

[Image: saloniinmaryadaramannastills28529.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(13-03-2021, 11:19 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Sister Sanju enjoying Chintu's sexual steam: Ummm vesuko Raja....................ninnu aapedi evadu...........

[Image: 178-1789759_hansika-motwani-cute-in-blac...otwani.jpg]
sanju naaku mood vasthe nenu ela untano neeku idea undi kadha sweety ani nee panty kindaki lagee nee gudda bokkalo ki naa suli pedutu nani bava ki call chesi fastga kanuko ani nee vepu meeda muddu peduthu nee jaket viputhuna
(13-03-2021, 11:23 PM)lanjamogudu Wrote: vasu akkaa: nee kaavgililo vodigeepotu nee Kalani fullfill cheyali ani ela vacha nee Kalani  fullfill chesuko nani [Image: EwRUVtbVgAAn-Dy?format=jpg&name=large]

Nani aashcharyam tho: Ohhhh my goodness.....................antu kissing her red lips passionately..................ummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(13-03-2021, 11:26 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Akka Ammu feeling the chill in her spine: Johnnnn....................yes but buttttt butttttt

[Image: saloniinmaryadaramannastills28529.jpg]

[ as she said i was tapping her ass] thappp thappp thapppp.... yes akka it will jiggle akka.. dont worry... u will learn chottu by tonight akkaa.. plss akkaa...[ as i was tapping and pressing her ass i was before her hugging like a naughty boy and looking up to her face like asking permission to enojy her body]
nani anaaya maa amaa Katrinani chosavq anaaya
(13-03-2021, 11:26 PM)lanjamogudu Wrote: sanju naaku mood vasthe nenu ela untano neeku idea undi kadha sweety ani nee panty kindaki lagee nee gudda bokkalo ki naa suli pedutu nani bava ki call chesi fastga kanuko ani nee vepu meeda muddu peduthu nee jaket viputhuna

My Sister Sanju enjoying your Fuck

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Sister Sanju with me on call: Annayyyaaaa naa mogudu modalettesadu..............nee raaka eppuda ani aarateestunnadu raa

[Image: Hansika%2BMotwani%2BSaree%2Bhot%2B%2B(10).jpg]

Nani: Padihenu nimishallo paatikamandi tho nee mundu unta................appati varaku warm up chesuko.............

My Sister Sanju: Vinnaru kada....................you got 15 minutes to warm me up..............

[Image: DgJMajUVQAAXpmW.jpg]
(13-03-2021, 11:24 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nenu naa Slut Sarala kallaloki choostu: No doubt in that Chintu........................pakka nee akka pookuni vallatho kullabodipista..............

Naa Slut Sarala enjoying Chintu's pussy plumbing and kiss: Ummmm alaaage ra 

[Image: Taapsee-Pannu-bikini-pose-for-maxim-magazine.jpg]

Naa Slut Sarala responding to me: Naa tammudu cheppinattu Get me Fucked by them Nani...................

[Image: Tapsee_Hot_Stills%2B116268.jpg]

Chintu:bava paka kadha matta thapav kadha nee friendsni pilluvu bava antu ninnu challenge chesthu akkaa nee plan correctga workout avthundi kadhu ani sarala akka blouse hooks viputhu akka meda vopulo muddu pedutu naa veli tho sarala akka pukuni rakutunaa
(13-03-2021, 11:28 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ as she said i was tapping her ass] thappp thappp thapppp.... yes akka it will jiggle akka.. dont worry... u will learn chottu by tonight akkaa.. plss akkaa...[ as i was tapping and pressing her ass i was before her hugging like a naughty boy and looking up to her face like asking permission to enojy her body]

My Akka Ammu: You are penetrating into my premises John............ummm very private premises...............haaaa
[Image: 1ar5IF4.png]
(13-03-2021, 11:30 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: nani anaaya maa amaa Katrinani chosavq anaaya

My Slut Sarala: Ledu Lucky choodaledu..............

[Image: tapsee11.jpg]
(13-03-2021, 11:34 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Akka Ammu: You are penetrating into my premises John............ummm very private premises...............haaaa
[Image: 1ar5IF4.png]

yeah akka... tammu akka taught me well how to make my young boy hide in akka[ while saying i was hugging tight and crushing her ass while my tent was trying its best to make its way into her beafy thighss and she was feeling the thickness and hot ness]