Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-06-2020, 01:48 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geni holding u kisses ur lips mmm yess mahi i heard mmmm u can make me pregnant mmm every nine months u can have meat ahhhhhhhh mmm geni leaning on sam mmmmmmmm yess mm 
me mahi 
sam nothing moving mmmmm dog biting into her hardmmmm she holds dog mmm pushes it up n takes its cock in her mouth mmm sucking like a slut mm yess mmmmmmm slrup slrup mmmm

aww, really geni.. you will cook ur son's meat for me... I kiss her passionately... now ur final task geni... fuck that dog while eating sam lips..( geni didn't know that I meant literally)... ( turning geni into carnivor)

I throw dog to geni... I bend sam... nd start fucking her... sam, u said u will die for me na... u mean it ?? then show me na...  I throw knife to her.. cut urself ur head na
(17-06-2020, 02:11 AM)Any Time Wrote: aww, really geni.. you will cook ur son's meat for me... I kiss her passionately... now ur final task geni... fuck that dog while eating sam lips..( geni didn't know that I meant literally)... ( turning geni into carnivor)

I throw dog to geni... I bend sam... nd start fucking her... sam, u said u will die for me na... u mean it ?? then show me na...  I throw knife to her.. cut urself ur head na

mmmmmm as u throw dog on her mm she hold it mmm bends in doggy positiong mmm dog climbs on her mmmmmmmm starts fucking her mmmmmmm biting her back mmmm geni in pain mmm bites sam lips mm yess mmmm 
[Image: 88184762_2994237710597313_43344490835161...e=5F0E6E97]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sam maoning like a lsut mmmm lost in lust mmm takes knife n stabs in her neck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhh blood sporuting on u ,mmmmmm
[Image: 47491908_2243573405925652_26767753815366...e=5F0CFD1A]
(17-06-2020, 02:10 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm i kissing her hard mmmm amma i love u soo much mmmmm i take drill mmmm keep on her belly mmm turn it on mmmm make a hole in her belly mmmmmmm ammma mmm seee soo much blood i bring my cock near hole mm yess mm mmm

anu holding all the pain.. biting it under her teeth... kanna,, all that blood for u only da... you put ur dick there..then I can do pooja to my hubby ( abhi dick) with my blood kanna...

I am sure my hubby will like that... don't u my baby.. anu talking to her abhi dick... come na come n fcuk me.. anu opens her arms//

mahi madarchod see how he is using my fat flabby old milf body.. learn bastard
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos28.jpg]
(17-06-2020, 02:15 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmm as u throw dog on her mm she hold it mmm bends in doggy positiong mmm dog climbs on her mmmmmmmm starts fucking her mmmmmmm biting her back mmmm geni in pain mmm bites sam lips mm yess mmmm 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sam maoning like a lsut mmmm lost in lust mmm takes knife n stabs in her neck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhh blood sporuting on u ,mmmmmm

I take that knife from sam hand..nd cut off her whole neck... blood spurting from her neck... but sam body still moving..

I hold geni by her neck.. nd bring her to the blood flow... drink  nd bathe in her blood bitch... from today u nd I are husband nd wife
mmmmmmmmmmmm i pushing my cokc on her wound mmmmm yess mmm pushing it in mm yesss mmmm u whore yess mmm mmm i grab her hair ...hitting her head mmm seee mahi this is how u use a dumb whore mmm i fucking her belly slwoly yess mmm
(17-06-2020, 02:17 AM)Any Time Wrote: I take that knife from sam hand..nd cut off her whole neck... blood spurting from her neck... but sam body still moving..

I hold geni by her neck.. nd bring her to the blood flow... drink  nd bathe in her blood bitch... from today u nd I are husband nd wife

sam lying mmm still moving from ur fucking mmmmmm headless mmmm.........dog comes near head n starts eating it ....
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-1.jpg]
geni hugging u kissing u hard mmmm yess mmm mahi baby we are na mmmmmm she bathing in blood mmmm kissing u mmmm u can taste sam blood mm yes mmm
[Image: 95689430_3129892400365176_53680817970767...e=5F104F56]
(17-06-2020, 02:17 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmm i pushing my cokc on her wound mmmmm yess mmm pushing it in mm yesss mmmm u whore yess mmm mmm i grab her hair ...hitting her head mmm seee mahi this is how u use a dumb whore mmm i fucking her belly slwoly yess mmm

abhi laughing loudly... aaaaaaghhhhhh kannaa.. use me kanna... sssss I can feel ur dick hitting my internal partss kanna.. u like the tightness of the hole... u like the snoothness of my internal parts kanna... press more naa... anu hold abhi hands nd making him press more... every press more nd more blood ooozing from the wound...

mahi see.. how my sweet boy is using his amma... looking at anu lust.. even mahi gets little hard///
[Image: anushka-size-zero-audio-release16.jpg]
[Image: mirchi-movie-vennela-hd10.jpg]
[Image: anushka-damarukam-hot-photos38.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her hips pressing mm fucking her belly hard mmm yess mmm mmmmmm u whore mm look ur hubby is also getting hard mmm yess mm mmmmmmahi u can fuck her mmm even roadside beggars will get chance with her mmm not u mm i lauhing mmmm
(17-06-2020, 02:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam lying mmm still moving from ur fucking mmmmmm headless mmmm.........dog comes near head n starts eating it ....
geni hugging u kissing u hard mmmm yess mmm mahi baby we are na mmmmmm she bathing in blood mmmm kissing u mmmm u can taste sam blood mm yes mmm
yeah.. baby, we are hubby nd wife.. from now.. I am kissing geni...  in pleasure.. baby, from now u r mine na.. I take sam internal parts and start eating nd asks geni to eat with.. while eating I start fucking geni...
(17-06-2020, 02:26 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah.. baby, we are hubby nd wife.. from now.. I am kissing geni...  in pleasure.. baby, from now u r mine na.. I take sam internal parts and start eating nd asks geni to eat with.. while eating I start fucking geni...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geni holding u mmmmmmm kissing u mmm eating from ur mouth mmmm she bends bites off sam boobs mmmmm kissing u mmm baby mmm lets go to ur home na mmm immm
[Image: 86489091_2943536032334148_21052786837144...e=5F0D7D8F]
[Image: 84481499_2928110460543372_47466120337791...e=5F0FE69B]
and dont forget to take her body ......i will cook u well for our first night ......dog holding her head runs off 
[Image: samantha-akkineni-3-1.jpg]