Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-03-2020, 11:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi hi 

i was passed out but in my sleep her touch gave me a boner..my little luli got hard and i had no idea

bf: babe your ass is so good na... fucking love this ass

while her bf was enjoying her... his friends eyes were moving on to you now... he coudlnt help it... he was geting hard from all this 

bf: babe i need you know.. jump on me now

he grabbing her making her get in his lap and now she was sitting on him and she was riding him now 

deepika: aaahh fuck baby aaaahh aaahhh this is so good... sometimes you get so big dont you aaahh aaahh fuck yes aaaahh aaaaahhhh

[Image: 1DGpyW8.jpg]

but seeing that the friend was staring at you and he gave a signal to his friend deepika bf to keep her busy 

and even her bf saw that he was staring at you and he smiled knowing what he wanted 

friend; aare tum wahan busy hogai ho toh iske saath toh kisi ko busy rehna chaiye na... cant leave him alone na 

deepika: kya bol rahe ho tum... hes sleeping... its fine 

saying that he came down and he started feeling your lulli over your pants now... and feeling you up more and deepika saw that as well 

[Image: VuctRTj.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-03-2020, 11:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even thou you was good for 2 weeks... she didnt want to spend on it anything... so she made sure to still use the bus

and it was such a dirty bus as well... so many people on it sweating.. she moving all the way to the back and standing with you there but it was getting

more packed now... and you both were right in the back... and soon she started feeling hands on her... the thing was there 

were so many people that it was hard to tell whos hands were touching her... she was feeling hands on her ass as well and she trying to move them off

anushka: eerrmm chuo mat... woh 

btoh guys were not listening and touching her up and soon they were pushing her a little and made her move to the corner but when she

did you got lost int he crowd now... and you was left out... you saw some guys corning her in the bus

guy 1: maal hai maal... lagta hai humair toh llottery lag gai hai aaj toh 

she moving trying to cover herself up... but this is what happened when you was poor middle class people like this even used you
eveen the poor people using her..i couldnt even see her now

[Image: t60HJCQ.jpg]
I am little curious to know what role would be given to Genelia??
now deepika was riding her bf while his friend was feeling you up 

deepika: aare kya kar rahe ho tum 

bf: its fine na... usse bhi thoda maaza lena do... upar se am sure you will get off on this... already kitna aur jyada khud rahi ho tum toh 

deepika: aaahh aaahh fine par kuhc jyada mat karna uske saath teek hai aaaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhh

friend: jyada kahan... main toh bas aise hi kuch karoonga... dont worry... vaise maal hai tumara chota bhai na 

[Image: kpVyytt.jpg]

bf: tumhe kyun lagta hai why shes crushes on him so much... hot hai na 

he was touching your lulli over your pants now adn even stole a kiss frm you while deepika wasnt looking 

friend: sach mein... i think tumari GF se jyada toh uska bhai maal hai

saying that he started taking your shirt and pants off as well while putting his cock on your forehead and keeping it there 

bf: tum toh shuru hi hogaye uske saath (all the while your big sister riding her bfs cock)

[Image: PqP0XfT.jpg]
WD living his young whore life... he was in the in his house relaxing with kareena 

and normally whenever kareena was here she would be using him some way... but today she had other plans in mind for WD 

but if kareena wasnt using him someone els ewould be for sure... thats just how it was in the family 

he sitting there relaxing when his dadaji came and just sat with him and straight away when he came and sat down he put his hand in your shorts

dadaji: aare meri little whore kya kar rahi hai... 

[Image: 8FsW0Uf.jpg]

WD: kuch nahin dau woh bas TV dekh raha hoon 

this was normal for you he had his hand in your shorts and then he moved your hand and took his cock out and put your hand on hsi cock 

so now he was jerking you off while you was jerking him off as well

dadaji: acha... achi baat hai... TV dekho acha hai... bas yeh bhi karte raho dadu ke liye teek hai 

he sitting there getting you to jerk him off... kareena was in the kitchen just getting somthing ready while this was happening

[Image: ggBU4Ew.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:36 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: now deepika was riding her bf while his friend was feeling you up 

deepika: aare kya kar rahe ho tum 

bf: its fine na... usse bhi thoda maaza lena do... upar se am sure you will get off on this... already kitna aur jyada khud rahi ho tum toh 

deepika: aaahh aaahh fine par kuhc jyada mat karna uske saath teek hai aaaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhh

friend: jyada kahan... main toh bas aise hi kuch karoonga... dont worry... vaise maal hai tumara chota bhai na 

bf: tumhe kyun lagta hai why shes crushes on him so much... hot hai na 

he was touching your lulli over your pants now adn even stole a kiss frm you while deepika wasnt looking 

friend: sach mein... i think tumari GF se jyada toh uska bhai maal hai

saying that he started taking your shirt and pants off as well while putting his cock on your forehead and keeping it there 

bf: tum toh shuru hi hogaye uske saath (all the while your big sister riding her bfs cock)

my sister instead of protecting me from this was ok with it..i had no idea my lulli was being touched

[Image: bkgArwU.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:41 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD living his young whore life... he was in the in his house relaxing with kareena 

and normally whenever kareena was here she would be using him some way... but today she had other plans in mind for WD 

but if kareena wasnt using him someone els ewould be for sure... thats just how it was in the family 

he sitting there relaxing when his dadaji came and just sat with him and straight away when he came and sat down he put his hand in your shorts

dadaji: aare meri little whore kya kar rahi hai... 

WD: kuch nahin dau woh bas TV dekh raha hoon 

this was normal for you he had his hand in your shorts and then he moved your hand and took his cock out and put your hand on hsi cock 

so now he was jerking you off while you was jerking him off as well

dadaji: acha... achi baat hai... TV dekho acha hai... bas yeh bhi karte raho dadu ke liye teek hai 

he sitting there getting you to jerk him off... kareena was in the kitchen just getting somthing ready while this was happening
waa very commom for me to just jerk him off whil he was doing the same

WD: umm dadu apka itna bada aur mera itna chota kyun hay ahh

[Image: AsYPOyt.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my sister instead of protecting me from this was ok with it..i had no idea my lulli was being touched

she was letting it all happen while she was riding her BFs cock

deepika: aaahhh mmmm aram se abhi bacha hai woh aaaahhhh mmmm mmmmm aaaahhhh

she was making sure he doesnt fuck you but besides that she was letting it all flow now... and he took all your clothes off making you naked 

bf: woh dekho deepika... am sure woh dekh kar you will get even more wet na 

friend: thats for sure... yeh dekh kar toh mera bhi hard hogaya hai... am dont know how you live with this in the same house 

[Image: 07HRjgF.jpg]

bf: chalo deepika... i think we should spice it up a bit... you should have more fun

saying that he put her in doggy now... right infront of your lulli and went behind her and was pishing her head down from behind 

deepika: yeh kya kar rahe ho tum... just push yours in na

bf: aare we know you want it... le lo... mooh mein daalo... tum nahin karogi toh yeh kar degi... and i know you dont want that na 

he pushing her head more down while he fucked her from behind and he lips touching your little dick

[Image: sKZ1Pf2.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:48 AM)wkdevil Wrote: waa very commom for me to just jerk him off whil he was doing the same

WD: umm dadu apka itna bada aur mera itna chota kyun hay ahh

dadaji: main bada hoona na iss liye... tum bade hogaye toh tumara bhi hoga... abhi just keep going 

he was letting you jerk him off until he was really hard 

dadaji; chalo ab dadu ko aur bhi chaiye... lets take these pants off now shall 

he started taking your shorts off and pushed you on the sofa now... and you was lying on your face... ass up and he put his cock on your ass

as he was about to push his cock inside your ass... kareena walked out of the kicthen

[Image: L8VVtNx.jpg]

kareena: aare dad... kya kar rahe ho... move off him na

dadaji: aare nahin nahin... gaand chaiye mujhe... bas give me some time... thoda chod loon mina iss maal ko 

kareena; nahin dad... aaj nahin... aaj toh client ke saath fixed hai yeh... tum chodogaye toh thak jayega na aur teek nahin hoga client ke liye chalo

dadaji: aaj hi meeting set karni thi tujhe na... dehna ill take all this out on your later tonight

kareena: woh aap kar lena... par abhi ke liye uske ander mat daalna

[Image: 014.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:52 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was letting it all happen while she was riding her BFs cock

deepika: aaahhh mmmm aram se abhi bacha hai woh aaaahhhh mmmm mmmmm aaaahhhh

she was making sure he doesnt fuck you but besides that she was letting it all flow now... and he took all your clothes off making you naked 

bf: woh dekho deepika... am sure woh dekh kar you will get even more wet na 

friend: thats for sure... yeh dekh kar toh mera bhi hard hogaya hai... am dont know how you live with this in the same house 

bf: chalo deepika... i think we should spice it up a bit... you should have more fun

saying that he put her in doggy now... right infront of your lulli and went behind her and was pishing her head down from behind 

deepika: yeh kya kar rahe ho tum... just push yours in na

bf: aare we know you want it... le lo... mooh mein daalo... tum nahin karogi toh yeh kar degi... and i know you dont want that na 

he pushing her head more down while he fucked her from behind and he lips touching your little dick

hi hi hi hi hi 

i felt her soft lips on my lulli and got hard it was involuntary i had no idea it was her

nut tey were getting harder on the thought of using me

[Image: QWOrqZX.jpg]