Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-03-2020, 04:56 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: main bada hoona na iss liye... tum bade hogaye toh tumara bhi hoga... abhi just keep going 

he was letting you jerk him off until he was really hard 

dadaji; chalo ab dadu ko aur bhi chaiye... lets take these pants off now shall 

he started taking your shorts off and pushed you on the sofa now... and you was lying on your face... ass up and he put his cock on your ass

as he was about to push his cock inside your ass... kareena walked out of the kicthen

kareena: aare dad... kya kar rahe ho... move off him na

dadaji: aare nahin nahin... gaand chaiye mujhe... bas give me some time... thoda chod loon mina iss maal ko 

kareena; nahin dad... aaj nahin... aaj toh client ke saath fixed hai yeh... tum chodogaye toh thak jayega na aur teek nahin hoga client ke liye chalo

dadaji: aaj hi meeting set karni thi tujhe na... dehna ill take all this out on your later tonight

kareena: woh aap kar lena... par abhi ke liye uske ander mat daalna

i was about to get fucked when massi stopped it..and we were trained to be whores

WD; woh massi thoda karnay doo na dadu ko pain hoga warna wahan..woh dadu can fuck my face (i said in a cute tone)

[Image: XPgWNqw.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 04:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: hi hi hi hi hi 

i felt her soft lips on my lulli and got hard it was involuntary i had no idea it was her

nut tey were getting harder on the thought of using me

friend: dekho deho... tumara mooh chute hi kitna hard hogaya hai yeh toh... sach mein... sapne mein tumhe hi dekh raha hoga 

bf: mooh mein lelo deepika... am sure iss jyada better chance nahin milega phirse

deepka hearing that opened her mouth and took your lulli in her mouth now while her BF was ramming her as well

friend: kya scene chal raha hai yeh toh... mera oth aur hard ho raha hai... dont think i ever been this hard before lookign at something sach mein

[Image: qfOWPN4.jpg]

deepika: you fucked me before... aur your saying you never been this hard aaaahh mmmmm

friend: woh toh diffeernt... ab main kya kar sakta hoon agar tumara bhai tumse bhi jyada acha maal hai ab 

deepika sucking yoru cock 'mmmm mmm ssslluurrpp' her bf behind her 'kaisa hai taste humein bhi toh batao... share nahin karna hai tumhe

deepika: nahin nahin tum peeche lage raho na... mere chota bhia ko aur koi kuch bhi nahin karega aaahh mmm sslluurrpp aaahhh mmmmmmmm

[Image: 0gqHzcX.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(20-03-2020, 05:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was about to get fucked when massi stopped it..and we were trained to be whores

WD; woh massi thoda karnay doo na dadu ko pain hoga warna wahan..woh dadu can fuck my face (i said in a cute tone)

kareena;; nahin nahin maine kaha hai na... nothing.. aur kuch nahin hoga 

normally your dadaji wouldnt listen to her... but this was a client and he knew that was important so he didnt do anythign with you at all

dadaji: koi baat nahin... dadu kal karegaye... par tu... dekhna raat ko kuttiya bana doonga tumhe toh 

even thou this wasnt kareenas fault as well since it was a booked client she knew she was going to get punsihed hard later on for this 

[Image: YUN7WKq.jpg]

dadaji: jitna hard yeh hua hai... tumhe hi lena padega baad mein... 

kareena: maine kaha hai na... dont worry... ab toh jabse paida hui hoon tumari kuttiya banke reh rahi hoon ek aur raat toh kya badi baat hai

your dadaji getting up and leaving now since he couldnt have any fun with you today 

kareena: tum bhi... make sure programme hatam hai... baaad mein humein kaam bhi karna hai... teek hai na... client hai

[Image: bHsTRc6.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: friend: dekho deho... tumara mooh chute hi kitna hard hogaya hai yeh toh... sach mein... sapne mein tumhe hi dekh raha hoga 

bf: mooh mein lelo deepika... am sure iss jyada better chance nahin milega phirse

deepka hearing that opened her mouth and took your lulli in her mouth now while her BF was ramming her as well

friend: kya scene chal raha hai yeh toh... mera oth aur hard ho raha hai... dont think i ever been this hard before lookign at something sach mein

deepika: you fucked me before... aur your saying you never been this hard aaaahh mmmmm

friend: woh toh diffeernt... ab main kya kar sakta hoon agar tumara bhai tumse bhi jyada acha maal hai ab 

deepika sucking yoru cock 'mmmm mmm ssslluurrpp' her bf behind her 'kaisa hai taste humein bhi toh batao... share nahin karna hai tumhe

deepika: nahin nahin tum peeche lage raho na... mere chota bhia ko aur koi kuch bhi nahin karega aaahh mmm sslluurrpp aaahhh mmmmmmmm

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

they wanting to share but my didi wanted it for herself..she was super hot but they hard for me now

WD: ummm ahhh ahh (i moaned in my sleep)

[Image: HnvNtf9.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:08 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena;; nahin nahin maine kaha hai na... nothing.. aur kuch nahin hoga 

normally your dadaji wouldnt listen to her... but this was a client and he knew that was important so he didnt do anythign with you at all

dadaji: koi baat nahin... dadu kal karegaye... par tu... dekhna raat ko kuttiya bana doonga tumhe toh 

even thou this wasnt kareenas fault as well since it was a booked client she knew she was going to get punsihed hard later on for this 

dadaji: jitna hard yeh hua hai... tumhe hi lena padega baad mein... 

kareena: maine kaha hai na... dont worry... ab toh jabse paida hui hoon tumari kuttiya banke reh rahi hoon ek aur raat toh kya badi baat hai

your dadaji getting up and leaving now since he couldnt have any fun with you today 

kareena: tum bhi... make sure programme hatam hai... baaad mein humein kaam bhi karna hai... teek hai na... client hai

wd: sure massi (i got ready too had put on a thongs and a shirt to impress massi)

[Image: TKptW72.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

they wanting to share but my didi wanted it for herself..she was super hot but they hard for me now

WD: ummm ahhh ahh (i moaned in my sleep)

friend: yeh toh sote waqt bhi moan karta hai... damn hes was made to be a whore na really

bf: main yahan peeche laga hua hoon aur dekho toh iss toh apne bhai ki hi padi hai ab toh... looks like am nto even havign an effect on her

friend: i dont know about that but deepika se jyada toh hes havign a more effect on me for sure 

he knew he coudlnt fuck you while deepika was there but he still wanted ot have some fun now so he took his cock near your face when deepika said

[Image: OcdL8oO.jpg]

deepika: maine kaha na... dont do anything to him (she saying this while sucking you off)

friend: aare am not putting it in his mouth na just relax (he rubbing his cock on yoru face now and deepika keeping an eye on him for sure 

and he coudlnt control himself and he started cumming but deepika grabbing his cock and making him cum on her and at the same time her bf

cumming on her ass as well 'aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh iss maal ki gaand dekh kar toh sach mein nikal gaya mera... did par gaya hai saala'

[Image: z2RZ7lJ.png]
(20-03-2020, 05:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: wd: sure massi (i got ready too had put on a thongs and a shirt to impress massi)

she coming and seeing you was getting ready and looking good and she was happy 

kareena; aaj toh khud hi ready hogaye ho... acha hai you need to leanr and looks like you are learning very well na... chalo ab mere saath aao tum

she took you to her room now... and she made you sit infront of a computer screen and she put it on 

kareena: ab tumhe kuch dikhana hai mujhe teek hai... batao mujhe what you think of all this... kaise lagta hai tumhe batana mujhe 

[Image: j40CnjG.jpg]

she had something planend she switched it on and went into her gallery and she was showing you dick pics now

kareena: yeh dekho... dekho na... looks closely kaisa hai 

WD: woh acha hai... kaafi bada hai yeh toh maasi

kareena: haan haan bada hai... pata hai yeh maine mere ande rliya tha... kaafi dard hota hai jab yeh ander jaata hai.. aur yeh wala bhi dekho tum

she showing you more dick pics now... they were huge and she showing you them one by one

[Image: cFfnl12.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:20 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: friend: yeh toh sote waqt bhi moan karta hai... damn hes was made to be a whore na really

bf: main yahan peeche laga hua hoon aur dekho toh iss toh apne bhai ki hi padi hai ab toh... looks like am nto even havign an effect on her

friend: i dont know about that but deepika se jyada toh hes havign a more effect on me for sure 

he knew he coudlnt fuck you while deepika was there but he still wanted ot have some fun now so he took his cock near your face when deepika said

deepika: maine kaha na... dont do anything to him (she saying this while sucking you off)

friend: aare am not putting it in his mouth na just relax (he rubbing his cock on yoru face now and deepika keeping an eye on him for sure 

and he coudlnt control himself and he started cumming but deepika grabbing his cock and making him cum on her and at the same time her bf

cumming on her ass as well 'aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh iss maal ki gaand dekh kar toh sach mein nikal gaya mera... did par gaya hai saala'

just him rubbing it on my face made them cum..i had no idea all this happened..

[Image: WoTq9vj.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:24 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she coming and seeing you was getting ready and looking good and she was happy 

kareena; aaj toh khud hi ready hogaye ho... acha hai you need to leanr and looks like you are learning very well na... chalo ab mere saath aao tum

she took you to her room now... and she made you sit infront of a computer screen and she put it on 

kareena: ab tumhe kuch dikhana hai mujhe teek hai... batao mujhe what you think of all this... kaise lagta hai tumhe batana mujhe 

she had something planend she switched it on and went into her gallery and she was showing you dick pics now

kareena: yeh dekho... dekho na... looks closely kaisa hai 

WD: woh acha hai... kaafi bada hai yeh toh maasi

kareena: haan haan bada hai... pata hai yeh maine mere ande rliya tha... kaafi dard hota hai jab yeh ander jaata hai.. aur yeh wala bhi dekho tum

she showing you more dick pics now... they were huge and she showing you them one by one
i was in her lap she caressing my hair making me look at pics

WD: hann massi acha hay woh massi woh previous wala bataoo kalla wala bohot bada sa tha (teling he the black cock was better)

[Image: DbJbnNU.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 05:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: just him rubbing it on my face made them cum..i had no idea all this happened..

deepika knew her bf came but felt his cock on her ass and he was still rock hard as well... 

deepika: yeh kya... normally toh ek bhar hojaata hai toh so jaate ho tum aur mera reh jaata hai aur aaj toh tumara dekho toh abhi bhi khaada hai 

bf: aare mera hi nahin uska bhi toh dekha na... i mean tum aisa maal humein dikhagi toh yeh hi hona tha na 

friend: haan haan humari galti nahin hai... first you show us such a hot bitch (slapped hsi cock on your face) so how do we control na 

[Image: AVr1LEY.jpg]

bf: aare bhai... woh doosrson ko bhi dikhana hai na humein... woh ek minute mere paas idea hai abhi 

deepika: kya idea kuch karna nahin hai uske saath teek hai 

bf: haan haan... kuch nahin karegaye... kuch aur hi ida hai mere paas... woh phone nikal na apna jaldi se 

he took his phone out and then deepikas bf put his cock on your face and took and pictrie 'ti bhi kar' then his friend did the same and they sent 

it in the group where the other friends were 'bhai log... yeh dekho maal kaafi acha hai na'

[Image: gWPDJ53.jpg]