Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
ahhhhhh i dont know amma mmm i felt good doing that i am sorry mmmm i didnt know it was bad ...i move my head n keep b/w her boobs ....my lil cock pressign her belly button mmmmmm
(07-01-2020, 04:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhh mmmm really mahi baby u will huh mmmm she comes holds dog infront mmmm starts rubbing it cock mmmmmmm mmmmm kanna i think this dog has rabbies mmmmm she goes b/w its legs n hoilding it n forcefully sucking its cock mm
 amma... u even sucked some of the beggars with aids amma... u r getting afraid for rabbies... stop acting amma...

while she sucking dog dick... I take my dick out and start fapping...sss amma.. suck that dog dick.. u have become so filthy amma...

u like me to join u amma... if i do that uncle will u give more drugs to amma ?
(07-01-2020, 04:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhh i dont know amma mmm i felt good doing that i am sorry mmmm i didnt know it was bad ...i move my head n keep b/w her boobs ....my lil cock pressign her belly button mmmmmm

ayyoo kanna you don't feel bad kanna... even I felt good kanna... sam says that but she couldn't tolerate his foul teeth smell..

she holds abhi head and starts giving him a nice lip lock... sam even inserts her tongues in mouth... and starts rubbing all his teeth with her tongue
[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_1_.JPG]

[Image: samantha-and-store11.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 04:31 PM)Any Time Wrote:  amma... u even sucked some of the beggars with aids amma... u r getting afraid for rabbies... stop acting amma...

while she sucking dog dick... I take my dick out and start fapping...sss amma.. suck that dog dick.. u have become so filthy amma...

u like me to join u amma... if i do that uncle will u give more drugs to amma ?

pallavi smiles at u mmmmmm kanna u learnt a lot of about ur amma huh .,...she comes front takes dogs mouth kissing it mmmmm dog pushing its tongue in her mouht mmmmmmmm mmmmm 
i jerkign my cock i look at u ...yes mahi go make that dog fuck her .....see how that slut is kissing it ....
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Maari+2+Movie+Press+Meet+_1_.jpg]
mmmmmmmmm i holding her hard mmmmmmmmmm amma i love this mmmmm i spiting in her mouth mmmmmmmmmmm my cock goes in her belly mmmm i shaking my cock mmmm i rubbing my ockc all over belly playing mmmm mm
(07-01-2020, 04:36 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi smiles at u mmmmmm kanna u learnt a lot of about ur amma huh .,...she comes front takes dogs mouth kissing it mmmmm dog pushing its tongue in her mouht mmmmmmmm mmmmm 
i jerkign my cock i look at u ...yes mahi go make that dog fuck her .....see how that slut is kissing it ....

ssss... u are not even leaving that dog mouth na.... u drug whore... i kick the injection.. and the needle gets stuck in her boob

even I go start sucking that dog dick... see amma cleaning this dick for u only,... 

amma, see how ur lover is enjoying the show.. 

amma u get fucked by the dog,,, nd can i fuck u amma...
(07-01-2020, 04:40 PM)Any Time Wrote: ssss... u are not even leaving that dog mouth na.... u drug whore... i kick the injection.. and the needle gets stuck in her boob

even I go start sucking that dog dick... see amma cleaning this dick for u only,... 

amma, see how ur lover is enjoying the show.. 

amma u get fucked by the dog,,, nd can i fuck u amma...
ahhhhhhhhhhhh my boobs mmmmm needle hanging from her boobs mmmmmm she remvoes her bottoms fully mmmmm mmmm mahi baby daily u come with amma mmmm uncle like this would love u see u also mmmmmm after that u can use my pussy mmmm now put its cock in my pussy mmmm
i jerkinh hard looking at that mmmmm u whore ur son is also like u mmmmi throw drug to u ..here bastard u also take 
[Image: sai-pallavi-at-maari-2-press-meet-15.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 04:39 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmm i holding her hard mmmmmmmmmm amma i love this mmmmm i spiting in her mouth mmmmmmmmmmm my cock goes in her belly mmmm i shaking my cock mmmm i rubbing my ockc all over belly playing mmmm mm

sam not anticipating abhi spitting on her.. she suddenly turns her face.. spits falls on her face...

sam takes the spit nd puts in her mouth....ssss kanna... its tastes amazing...

hahaa... u r making my whole stomach and navel messy abhi... its not like that...

sam holds abhi cock and points it in her navel... and starts moving on his cock..
[Image: 4c6f947ca2afbac7e9db8fc4b610066e.jpg]

[Image: 11038122_825359600866366_614371019367144...e=5EAE33B2]
mmmmmmmmmmmmm amma i like playing this mmmmmmmmm can we play daily mahhhhhhh i watchiung her push my cock in her belly mmm my lil cock stuck inside her navel mmmmmm i keep my hand on her boobs n press mmm amma can i play with these also mm
(07-01-2020, 04:44 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh my boobs mmmmm needle hanging from her boobs mmmmmm she remvoes her bottoms fully mmmmm mmmm mahi baby daily u come with amma mmmm uncle like this would love u see u also mmmmmm after that u can use my pussy mmmm now put its cock in my pussy mmmm
i jerkinh hard looking at that mmmmm u whore ur son is also like u mmmmi throw drug to u ..here bastard u also take 

what uncle.. i also should take the drugs ?? amma should I take it ?

nearby there is school... everyday, a teacher takes the same way... she saw us in the morning...