Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
mmmmmmm dont worry bitch mmmmm i will give u this medicine daily mmmmmm mm ...he he amma u are making dad drink my cucm mmmmm yess dad go n prepare bed for us na
(17-12-2019, 12:18 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah pallavi.. u sis nd mom got aids from me.. sorry...

pallavi can u please bring that megha body.. i like fucking dead bodies.. 

yet I can't fuck u pallavi... u r responsible for my amputee...

what mmmm mahi i killed ur family mm so u gave my family aids huh mmmmmmmmm she goes n gets megha n throws it on bed ......mahi baby pls na i want u .....if u dont want ym pussy u can fuck anything u want 
[Image: 8a4d839a0f259ce4f59c26dbb5956adb.jpg]
megha body lying infront of u .......dogs bite marks all over[Image: Megha-Akash-Images3.jpg?resize=700%2C700&ssl=1]
(17-12-2019, 12:19 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmm dont worry bitch mmmmm i will give u this medicine daily mmmmmm mm ...he he amma u are making dad drink my cucm mmmmm yess dad go n prepare bed for us na

his own son odering him to make bed... he couldn't take it.. mahi wanted to say something... thappp thappp..

trisha slaps him hard... the whole room resounds... don't even dare to say anything.. mahi leaves..

really, now u r giving me back becoz I gave u milk, huh ?? u naughty boy..

u like amma fuck ?
[Image: 0ceba8e5fb977466b00ec3f4346442be.jpg]
[Image: Trisha+latest+hot+and+spicy+stills%2Bpho...videos.jpg]
(17-12-2019, 12:21 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what mmmm mahi i killed ur family mm so u gave my family aids huh mmmmmmmmm she goes n gets megha n throws it on bed ......mahi baby pls na i want u .....if u dont want ym pussy u can fuck anything u want 
megha body lying infront of u .......dogs bite marks all over
 pallavi how should I explain it u...

looking around.. I see a pig in tv.. see I will even fuck that pig or this dead body.. but not u..

because u r not amptuee or u pussy is so loose from producers fucking or or U r not dead u dumb bitch
mmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her kiss her mmm yess mmm amma mmmmm mmm i kissing her taking her to room mmm yess mmmm bitch ur hubby better prepared that bed mmmm i kissing her take her to room
(17-12-2019, 12:25 AM)Any Time Wrote:  pallavi how should I explain it u...

looking around.. I see a pig in tv.. see I will even fuck that pig or this dead body.. but not u..

because u r not amptuee or u pussy is so loose from producers fucking or or U r not dead u dumb bitch

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mahi mmm if tighter hole is what u want mmm i will give u thaty mmmm she comes near u n brings knife mmmmmmm mahi if u want i will get pigs for u also to fuck mmmmmm i will find trans whore like her also mmmmmmmmm she makes small cut on her belly 
[Image: TFN-artical_TEL-Sai-pallavi.jpg]

megha body lying next to u and pallavi ...slowly starts to rot 
[Image: megha-akash-hd-photos-wallpapers-1080p-l...1572959786]
(17-12-2019, 12:26 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmm i hold her kiss her mmm yess mmm  amma mmmmm mmm i kissing her taking her to room mmm yess mmmm bitch ur hubby better prepared that bed mmmm i kissing her take her to room

mahi sitting in the corner of the room.. he simply couldn't belive that both trisha and abhi drinking nd smoking,,,...

kanna you want another peg... takes a little and pours for abhi... looking at the cigarette, trisha wants to feel the burning sensation.. 

kanna, do u wanna abuse ur amma.,. infront of ur dada, huh, she winks
[Image: 61-612134_trisha-hot-back-navel-in-red-saree-trisha.jpg]
[Image: trisha_krishnan_award-1024x1014.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm of course mmmmmm mmm i take cig n snub it on her boob mmmmmmmmmmm i hold her mangalsutra n choking her with it mmm slapping her hard mmmmm see dada this how u should have treated her mmmm mmmi showing him start punching her face
unless u become a amputee I won't even touch u pallavi.. I am sorry.

I see the rotting dead body,.. and start fucking a pig that comes nearby... assssss...aaaaaaaahhhhhh...ssssssssss...
(17-12-2019, 12:33 AM)Any Time Wrote: unless u become a amputee I won't even touch u pallavi.. I am sorry.

I see the rotting dead body,.. and start fucking a pig that comes nearby... assssss...aaaaaaaahhhhhh...ssssssssss...

mmmmmmmmmm pallavi goes n gets a chainsaw mmmmmmm she stands over u mmm hand u saw mmmm mmm standin on bed mmm here mahi cut them mm n fuck me hard mmmm pls mmmmmm
[Image: sai-pallavi-11.jpg]
mmmm as ufcukinh pig mmmmmmmmm forn front it starts feasting on megha on body mmm tearing her boobs mmm
[Image: Megha-Akash1.jpg]