Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(13-11-2019, 08:14 PM)Any Time Wrote: sam mam may be rich woman.. but she is good woman..

sam has such nice boobs baby.., thu.. look at ur filthy boobs... saying sam name i am pressing trisha boobs hard

sam has such nice face baby... compare ur face with it... I slap and punch on trisha face...

ahhhhhhh trisha will be jerking ur cock harder mmmmmmm as u spit n press her boobs mmmmm yess dear .....ahhhhhhhhh dont hit me na pls mm i am sorry baby mmmmm ...i am not enough to satisfy u ....ahhh punsih me more baby .....trisha getting horny as hubby beats her 
[Image: trisha-krishnan-sailesh-singhania-nac-je...launch.jpg]
sam hearing that she shocked ......she watching u both .....starts feeling horny ...she wants to call her hubby but as he scolded her ....she comes to kitchen hey u both what are u two doing .....trisha i told u na no slacking off when u work .......u can do all that night ..she looking at ur cock as trisha holding it ...
[Image: samantha-akkineni-bold-photoshoot_1561977343100.jpg]
i look at her ...what amma .....raveena maam told u that ....well amma .....all the rooms were booked na ...so we both stayed together ....
amma do u think i did something wrong ...?
(13-11-2019, 08:19 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhh trisha will be jerking ur cock harder mmmmmmm as u spit n press her boobs mmmmm yess dear .....ahhhhhhhhh dont hit me na pls mm i am sorry baby mmmmm ...i am not enough to satisfy u ....ahhh punsih me more baby .....trisha getting horny as hubby beats her 
sam hearing that she shocked ......she watching u both .....starts feeling horny ...she wants to call her hubby but as he scolded her ....she comes to kitchen hey u both what are u two doing .....trisha i told u na no slacking off when u work .......u can do all that night ..she looking at ur cock as trisha holding it ...
i am hitting trisha harder... hitting her off is the only way trisha gets off...

mam... sorry mam...u ... i.. i am sorry mam... still trying to act innocently..

mam... we were just... just... sorry mam... trisha bitch.. ask mam for forgiveness na.. i kick her...

mam.. please don't fire us mam.. i knw low life like us should not say anything.... abhi giving all execues..

yet abhi dick is still getting hard.. just looking at sam
(13-11-2019, 08:20 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i look at her ...what amma .....raveena maam told u that ....well amma .....all the rooms were booked na ...so we both stayed together ....
amma do u think i did something wrong ...?

hmm... your raveena mam said a lot of things kanna... bt all that for later kanna...

now my sweet boy is all tired up... and u know na... today is amma anniversary..

so there is special prepared for u kna...now go n freshen up.. 

wantedly kareena left her bra and panty in abhi room...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 4b8d56596b5cb2b87776e9e1b1aeba5c.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 08:22 PM)Any Time Wrote: i am hitting trisha harder... hitting her off is the only way trisha gets off...

mam... sorry mam...u ... i.. i am sorry mam... still trying to act innocently..

mam... we were just... just... sorry mam... trisha bitch.. ask mam for forgiveness na.. i kick her...

mam.. please don't fire us mam.. i knw low life like us should not say anything.... abhi giving all execues..

yet abhi dick is still getting hard.. just looking at sam

trisha falls on floor as u kick her ...she comes falls on sams feet sorry maam pls forgive me .....i enjoy my hubby beating me .....i am sorry ....iforgive us .....i promise i will work harder ....she comes holding her leg 
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-at-Nayaki-Audio-Launch-%2816%292429.jpg]
chi trisha let me go ....what ....u like him beating u ......what about u abhi ....u like beating women too huh ...she looks at u angrily .....its ok abhi i wont fire u .....its b/w u and ur wife na ...but i dont want to see u both together again in this house ..outside ...i dont care ok ..she says looking at ur cock ...abhi cover that up ...
[Image: samantha-akkineni-in-off-white-kanjeevaram-saree.jpg]
yess amma i forgot ....happy anniversary amma ....i kiss her cheeks ...ok amma .....i go to my room
i see her bra n panty ......n come touch it ...getting horny ....i get naked in my bed ...jerking for her bra n panty
(13-11-2019, 08:27 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha falls on floor as u kick her ...she comes falls on sams feet sorry maam pls forgive me .....i enjoy my hubby beating me .....i am sorry ....iforgive us .....i promise i will work harder ....she comes holding her leg 
chi trisha let me go ....what ....u like him beating u ......what about u abhi ....u like beating women too huh ...she looks at u angrily .....its ok abhi i wont fire u .....its b/w u and ur wife na ...but i dont want to see u both together again in this house ..outside ...i dont care ok ..she says looking at ur cock ...abhi cover that up ...
bitch trisha... lick her feet or shoes and beg for her mercy na... mam is being generous.. u should not be careless na u filthy whore...

abhi : mam... i like to keep my women under control mam... if women are not keep in check they will behave like sluts mam... thats why I hit thm mam.. says with lot of confidence

I am getting a sense that even sam likes to be under control...

I order trisha to put my dick inside.. even after sam warning
Plzzz continue Trisha n Sam series
(13-11-2019, 08:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess amma i forgot ....happy anniversary amma ....i kiss her cheeks ...ok amma .....i go to my room
i see her bra n panty ......n come touch it ...getting horny ....i get naked in my bed ...jerking for her bra n panty

kareena heard how nasty or dirty abhi can be on bed from raveena... 

kareena started lusting on her own son...

kareena standing right outside the abhi room door... kareena can't believe abhi talking her name so casually while jerking off...

unknowingly kareena touches her sweet old pusssyyy hearning her son moan her name...aaahhh kanna...
[Image: 2_120715061416.jpg]

[Image: bravo-and-raveena-on-the-kapil-sharma-show-5.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 08:31 PM)Any Time Wrote: bitch trisha... lick her feet or shoes and beg for her mercy na... mam is being generous.. u should not be careless na u filthy whore...

abhi : mam... i like to keep my women under control mam... if women are not keep in check they will behave like sluts mam... thats why I hit thm mam.. says with lot of confidence

I am getting a sense that even sam likes to be under control...

I order trisha to put my dick inside.. even after sam warning

sam hearing that .....her body starts tingling .....what abhi ....u think so .....huh ....even i am also women na ...u think i should be treated like that also ..she asks u angrily ...
[Image: Samantha-8.jpg]
trisha licking sam sandals like abitch ....yess dear i will do anything u want .......she holding ur cock .........instead of puttign inside she takes inside her mouth mmm sucking it mmmmmm
[Image: Trisha_at_World_Children%27s_Day_Press_Meet_2017.png]