Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(03-11-2019, 12:49 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mmm i rubbing my cock on her face mm of course he will marry u amma mmmm
ahhhhh amma u did u show him how dirty i made ur pussy today mmmmmm

nayan brings a new taali from the puja room..  showing to mahi... see mahi ur wife will be marrying a lifeless stick.. u r son's dick...

saying that nayan sits on mahi face and starts tying taali to abhi dick...

mahi.. see how much messy he made his own amma pussy... i don't what will he do.. now I am his wife...

as she got married.. she brings drink for abhi and then she dips abhi cock in the drink and sucking it...see abhi.. u r wife who doesn't even touch meat.. now even drinking... spits a glup on mahi
[Image: 2170451011_d74ef99861.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amma now u are mine i wont be like mahi .....u can do whatever uw ant mmm i light cig give her mmhere amma mmmsmoke mmamma u can wear anything uwant mmmmmmm yess mmm i showing mahi her dirty cum filled pussy mmmmm mmm daddy amma is my nasty slut from today mmmm mmm u know she loves eating my shit too mmm
(03-11-2019, 12:55 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhh yesss mm sam starts moaning hard like slut mm even though she cant feel ur small cock in her pussy mm jerking her hubby hard mm of course baby mmm whoever doesnt fuck u i will only kill them mmm n make my pigs rape them mmmmm 
priya stunned .....she starts getting scared of her mom ..she comes near u ...mahi ...come here ....fuck me ....she thinking u are innocent kid

listening sam say all that.. I press her small perky boobs with my small hands.. sss sam u love me so much baby.. tell ur daugter.. waht u did to her dad...

pria baby.. don't get scared.. if u fuck me.. then i will give u some drugs.. but u have to jerk for u dad dead body

sam is it ok to give her that
(03-11-2019, 01:03 AM)Any Time Wrote: listening sam say all that.. I press her small perky boobs with my small hands.. sss sam u love me so much baby.. tell ur daugter.. waht u did to her dad...

pria baby.. don't get scared.. if u fuck me.. then i will give u some drugs.. but u have to jerk for u dad dead body

sam is it ok to give her that

ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess mahi baby i will always love u mmm mmmmpriya sweety is my fault only i asked him to do gay sex ......when jit came i forced when he denied so i killed him mmmmmmm sorry priya u lost ur dad coz i wanrted to see gay sex
[Image: IgB4CJM32a5rd0C10jGmEgazBC5CkO4kaVxC08K2...7261103a6e]
priya crying she comes n hugs her dad body mmmm chi mom i wil lnever forgive ...what more drug .,....me jerk to what mahi ....
[Image: 5aeb2eb26ce530190abb06d7156586fb.jpg]
(03-11-2019, 01:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amma now u are mine i wont be like mahi .....u can do whatever uw ant mmm i light cig give her mmhere amma mmmsmoke mmamma u can wear anything uwant mmmmmmm yess mmm i showing mahi her dirty cum filled pussy mmmmm mmm daddy amma is my nasty slut from today mmmm mmm u know she loves eating my shit too mmm

hmmm kanna I am your slut legally also kanna.. use me in anyway u want.. but please I beg u.. use me kanna.. 

I know u like that Ileana teacher or shriya teacher.. but please kanna.. I will do anything u say,..

she takes cig from abhi.. and takes drag and blows on mahi face... see for urself mahi... how ur beautiful innocent wife transformedd..

looking in mahi... see mahi.. I will even eat abhi kanna shit.. if he asks me to...

nayan brings plate with food... and sits below abhi... kanna please give me ur hot shit kanna... 
[Image: 9887e2336eb24bf0d98399af0c2cc843--google.jpg]
(03-11-2019, 01:06 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess mahi baby i will always love u mmm mmmmpriya sweety is my fault only i asked him to do gay sex ......when jit came i forced when he denied so i killed him mmmmmmm sorry priya u lost ur dad coz i wanrted to see gay sex
priya crying she comes n hugs her dad body mmmm chi mom i wil lnever forgive ...what more drug .,....me jerk to what mahi ....
after sam confession to pria... I slit sam throught...

sorry sam.. I didn't liked ur plastic body... u r no use to me baby...that's why I killed u.. ok na baby.. 

I put my small dick in that slit opening and start fcukcing...u don't mind me doing that na samm.. i hate plastic body, lips nd boobs sam...

I throw dugs on jith dead body.. 

pria if u want these drugs.. and finger urself looking ur dead mom nd dad, pria..
yes mmm amma mm i know mm dont worry mmmm they are some useless slut mm u my legal slut nammmmmmm yess mmm amma i come take shit on plate here amma have it mmm....mmm as she is eating mmm i take my cock n keep in her mouthm mm pissing mmm heree amma have some water also mmmas i piss i pull her up strip her naked ...push her bed mmmm next to my daddy mmm
(03-11-2019, 01:12 AM)Any Time Wrote: after sam confession to pria... I slit sam throught...

sorry sam.. I didn't liked ur plastic body... u r no use to me baby...that's why I killed u.. ok na baby.. 

I put my small dick in that slit opening and start fcukcing...u don't mind me doing that na samm.. i hate plastic body, lips nd boobs sam...

I throw dugs on jith dead body.. 

pria if u want these drugs.. and finger urself looking ur dead mom nd dad, pria..

sam bleeding she looking at u mm mahi baby pls use my plactic body na mmm iam useless coz of it mm punish it na sam lying on bed life less mmmmm as u fuck her throat mmm shemmmmmmmmmm blodd spilling everywhere 
[Image: 20994717Samantha_Akkineni_Images_(24).jpg]
priya takes drugs packet ...she removes her skirt mmmmmm spreads her leags mmmm keeps it on her dads bvody mmmmmm she rubbing her psusy mm i dont care what u do to that slut 
[Image: img3401-tbonDgichbdja.jpg]
(03-11-2019, 01:12 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yes mmm amma mm i know mm dont worry mmmm they are some useless slut mm u my legal slut nammmmmmm yess mmm amma i come take shit on plate here amma have it mmm....mmm as she is eating mmm i take my cock n keep in her mouthm mm pissing mmm heree amma have some water also mmmas i piss i pull her up strip her naked ...push her bed mmmm next to my daddy mmm

nayan mixing abhi divine prasadam, shit , in her food and starts eating... infact stuffing in her mouth...

in the meawhile.. abhi even starts pissing.. nayan doesn't want to leave his piss.. so even drinks his piss... with her mouth full...

nayan, puting her hand on mahi.. using him like a furniture... spreads her legs and asking for abhi to fil her once again..

abhi starts fucking nayan.. ruthlessly... watching her own son fucking her infront of her own husband is making nayan go crzay...ahahhahhh...ssss.s.aaaaahhh... baby,, fuck me... baby...

spits on mahi... aahhaha.. look at him mahi.. u bastard... u never satisfied me...ssss...aaaa..a. kanna.. u made ur amma a slave to ur thick dick na...ahahah
[Image: nayanthara-hot-stills-6.jpg]
Great going friends

Smile Smile Smile
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile