Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i lookign at her .....well yess dear i want .......i say blushing ......i see them staring ....dear everyone is staring at u like hungry dogs .....those bastards
(27-10-2019, 09:48 PM)Any Time Wrote: then you have to marry me didi... 

being your hubby.. I will take care of you.. slighlty rubs my dick over pants

what marry u .....priya shocked hearing that .........mahi i cant believe u were lusting after your didi ....shame on u ......
she looking at u ...thinking .....fine mahi ...its better to be ur wife than ur maid na ...i will be ur wife ...
[Image: priya-prakash-varrier-hot-hd-photos-wall...0p-qr3.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 09:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i lookign at her .....well yess dear i want .......i say blushing ......i see them staring ....dear everyone is staring at u like hungry dogs .....those bastards

nidhi knows well.. that all the guys are looking at her..

dear you know na.. they are jealous that I got such a nice bf for me...

nd I think they all r looking at u dear.. u hav such hug hehe.. u know. get used to it na baby.. 

removes top 2 buttons of your school uniform shirt...
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+_17__004.JPG]
come on dear u also make fun of me like that ......i know i am fat .....mmm i hold her hips dancing ...suddenly guy comes behind rubbing his body on hers ....i trying to move but cant as it is crowded ...
(27-10-2019, 09:52 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what marry u .....priya shocked hearing that .........mahi i cant believe u were lusting after your didi ....shame on u ......
she looking at u ...thinking .....fine mahi ...its better to be ur wife than ur maid na ...i will be ur wife ...

i want to fuck u ever since.. i have seen your small meatless boobs, didi... err darling..

if  u marry me.. then  u hav to follow all the marriage rituals u knw..  u hav to be like a obident wife..

other wise i will divorce u nd sell off as a whore... u agreed then get that taali from mom
(27-10-2019, 09:57 PM)Any Time Wrote: i want to fuck u ever since.. i have seen your small meatless boobs, didi... err darling..

if  u marry me.. then  u hav to follow all the marriage rituals u knw..  u hav to be like a obident wife..

other wise i will divorce u nd sell off as a whore... u agreed then get that taali from mom
priya hearing that ...with no choice she submits to u fully ......she  holds ur hand n take u to puja room ....come mahi ....tie that taali to ur akka ...make her ur wife ......she comes infornt of u...bending her head ...blushing .....
[Image: Priya%20Prakash%20Varrier%20Latest%20Photos_33.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 09:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: come on dear u also make fun of me like that ......i know i am fat .....mmm i hold her hips dancing ...suddenly guy comes behind rubbing his body on hers ....i trying to move but cant as it is crowded ...

baby, ummmmaaaa... i love only fat guys baby... fondles your boobs a lill.. then puts abhi hands on her slim waist looking at the muscled guy dancing behind abhi...

suddenly he comes and starts dancing next to nidhi..

baby.. u know.. u should move like this.. nidhi wantedly making moves to touch him.. suddenly his hands touches nidhi boobs
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+_6__003.jpg]
arjun here buddy.. happy diwali abhi bro
(27-10-2019, 10:01 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: priya hearing that ...with no choice she submits to u fully ......she  holds ur hand n take u to puja room ....come mahi ....tie that taali to ur akka ...make her ur wife ......she comes infornt of u...bending her head ...blushing .....
holding the taali.. I want to humiliate her more... 

akka .. remove your clothes and stand naked.. then do some lesbo with that god pic or kiss mom dead body..

then I might think...sitting there.. I start stroking to pics
yess baby i know .....i love u also very much .....i holding her hips dancing .......i looking at him touching ...i trying to move him .........hey dont touch her dear are u ok