Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-10-2019, 11:04 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ya trisha ....u knwo we were really very close .....mahi used wear my underwear also ....ha ha ...trisha disgusted shokced what dear rreally ...
abhi:well trisha ya ....u know there was only one bathroom also ..we used take baht together also ...
prani lauhgin inside .......she looks at u ...rubbing ur cock over pants ...why mahi u also want to rent me huh .....u think u can afford me huh ...
ur cock is soo hard already mmm u want me huh mmmtake to me that corner mahi mmm

abhi.. you talk to my wife na.. but don't tell her all things abhi... we were just married.. we came here to celebrate our honeymoon..

our first night didn't go as planned.. u know my problem na.. so trish dear suggested me that.. new air can do lot of help..

dont tempt her abhi bro...

holding prani huge jugs.. ssss.. baby, u have nice boobs.. want to take a look... come there na.. waiting in cornor for prani... she come and tear her blouse
(20-10-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i keep drinking her milk mmmmm yess amma mmmmm i sucking mmm watching her jerk mmm as spiting mmmm spit from cock mm falls on me and her boobs mm but keep sucking mm mmmmmmmmmm without saying anything mmm

mahi looks at the baby.. signs do u also want to taste this.. pointing his dick

aish : kanna.. one moment baby. uncle asked for spl bj... na.. 

she presses her boobs.. milk falls on mahi dick... kneeling down..

then keeps abhi in her lap...  starts giving nice bj to mahi..

mahi pre cum falls  and aish spit falls on her boobs

[Image: 4db9ae93ea48409d6ae6ab5bc127f8f9.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 11:09 PM)Any Time Wrote: abhi.. you talk to my wife na.. but don't tell her all things abhi... we were just married.. we came here to celebrate our honeymoon..

our first night didn't go as planned.. u know my problem na.. so trish dear suggested me that.. new air can do lot of help..

dont tempt her abhi bro...

holding prani huge jugs.. ssss.. baby, u have nice boobs.. want to take a look... come there na.. waiting in cornor for prani... she come and tear her blouse

i smile at u ....yess mahi  i know ......trisha looks at me .....but abhi how do u know about mahi problem huh iots personal na ...
as u leave to corner ...trisha well u should ask ur hubby about that .....i will send to u ...i coming near corner 
[Image: Mohini+Actress+Trisha+Krishnan+_3_.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm prani bit surprised mmm mahi mm u are in soo hurry u love my boobs soo much mmmmm what about frined huh mmmmm
as u sucking her bobos hard mmmmm i come from ehind n press ur cock mmm ya mmmm mahi mmmm what are u doing to my wife boobs huh mmm
[Image: Pranitha-Subhash-Images-8.jpg?fit=1080%2C1080&ssl=1]
ya amma i know mmm u are working hard mmmmm i in her lap mmm asshe sucking his cock mmmmm my face dirty with spit mmmm i keep licking her boobs mmmmmmmm watching her sucking his cock mmmm uncle make sure u give amma good money mmm
(20-10-2019, 11:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i smile at u ....yess mahi  i know ......trisha looks at me .....but abhi how do u know about mahi problem huh iots personal na ...
as u leave to corner ...trisha well u should ask ur hubby about that .....i will send to u ...i coming near corner 
hmmmmmmmmmmmm prani bit surprised mmm mahi mm u are in soo hurry u love my boobs soo much mmmmm what about frined huh mmmmm
as u sucking her bobos hard mmmmm i come from ehind n press ur cock mmm ya mmmm mahi mmmm what are u doing to my wife boobs huh mmm

haa baby... you have such white boobs.. sucking on them.. like a small kid... pranee darling i want fuc u...

surprised... what ?? abhi.. your wife.. you said.. she is some hooker na.. bro

i am sorry bro... i am sorry sister... didi..

my wife waiting for me in the suite
(20-10-2019, 11:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ya amma i know mmm u are working hard mmmmm i in her lap mmm asshe sucking his cock mmmmm my face dirty with spit mmmm i keep licking her boobs mmmmmmmm watching her sucking his cock mmmm uncle make sure u give amma good money mmm
mahi : looking at abhi... i will give double the money, if u also taste along with your amma.. see ur amma alone working so hard to feed u...

u also should help her na boy...

aish : abhi do you also wanna try... huh ? puts abhi dick between her bobos... and gives a small jerk...

[Image: EK-aishwarya-rai-in-blue-georgette-saree...mbypass=on]
(20-10-2019, 11:19 PM)Any Time Wrote: haa baby... you have such white boobs.. sucking on them.. like a small kid... pranee darling i want fuc u...

surprised... what ?? abhi.. your wife.. you said.. she is some hooker na.. bro

i am sorry bro... i am sorry sister... didi..

my wife waiting for me in the suite

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm pranimmmm smiles at u mm mahi mm come on its ok mmm suck them na mmmm 
i put my hand inside ur pants mm rubbing ur cock mmmm u are soo hard for my wife mmm bro remember mm in coll when u used suck my cock mm u used to say mmu wanted exhcange our wife mmm na mm
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
hmmmmmmmm i jerking ur cock mm bro ur wife is soo hot mmm get her for me na mmm
trisha wating in the lobby for u ....
[Image: trisha_krishnan_hey_jude_pictures_09.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmm i hearing that mmm i looking at my amma mmm mmm mm i take cock inmy lil mouth mm sucking mmmmmm uncle really mmm ok mm i start sucking mm as she rubibng it b.w her boobs mmm
(20-10-2019, 11:24 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm pranimmmm smiles at u mm mahi mm come on its ok mmm suck them na mmmm 
i put my hand inside ur pants mm rubbing ur cock mmmm u are soo hard for my wife mmm bro remember mm in coll when u used suck my cock mm u used to say mmu wanted exhcange our wife mmm na mm
hmmmmmmmm i jerking ur cock mm bro ur wife is soo hot mmm get her for me na mmm
trisha wating in the lobby for u ....

ssss...  feeling abhi touch on my dick... i am getting super hard...

prani bhabhi...its sin na... i am sorry bhabhi... i remove hands and sorry bhabhi..

bro.. i will tell her.. and i try to tell her abhi.. u please continue na...

i give trisha number.. send her your pics na
(20-10-2019, 11:28 PM)Any Time Wrote: ssss...  feeling abhi touch on my dick... i am getting super hard...

prani bhabhi...its sin na... i am sorry bhabhi... i remove hands and sorry bhabhi..

bro.. i will tell her.. and i try to tell her abhi.. u please continue na...

i give trisha number.. send her your pics na

prani smiling mahi  why what happened u wanted to fuck na mmmm ha ha ......i jerkinh ur cock mmmm ......ok ok i send her ....but dont forget to tell her about u also mmm huh ...as i leave i hug prani ...we both go to our room ...i give prani phone ...come on baby take some pics na 
[Image: pranithasubhash.jpg]
as u come back ...u and trisha also go to ur room .........after some time in bed ......trisha hugging mm dear mm dont lie to me .....u are hiding something with me .....ur friend abhi ......how does know u have small cock mm huh ...he knows soo much personal about u mm
[Image: f7ba27ce133f5fc0d95baf6f607b55c7.jpg]