Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(17-10-2019, 08:26 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i took the juice from ur hand and placed it on the table as i was in a rush to get ur signature and message " task done " to arjun sir )

...thank you so much bhabi.....( placed it on the table)

( while   wree in the kitchen i was arranging the order of insurance papers so i dont waste time )

bhabi...( i felt little bit cosy as u sat at my adjacent sofa )...wo ummm ( looking at ur smile)....its a good news...sir wants u to be the sole owner and stake holder of all his shares in the company and make u the CEO after he is gone.....
( with a smile i corrected my red tie and took pen from my pocket)

so you just have to sign the papers and i will be out of here in no time and u can enjoy ur day....and have ur champagne ....( i was trying to be as polite as possible)

wow thats a really great news.... ( i smile as u look clear view of my cute juicy lips... and smile wth white teeth ) isnt it... mujhe nhi pata tha ki arjun ne 

itni planning pehle se hi kar rakhi hai ... ? ( i hold the pen from you and sign karne ke liye haath badhati hu papr ki taraf se ) but then face tumhari tarf karke tumhe dekhti hu 

nhi nhi nhi itni asaani se nhi ( as idea struck my mind ) satish dekho apne dost ko... us saale ne marne ke bad ki planning kar li hai....par aaj raat biwi ke sath time spent karne ke baari thi ? to singapore bhag gaya? ( i say in smile andd attitude and khadi ho jaati hu sofa see )

nhi nhi nhi satish mujhe lagta hai ki ye papers main sign nhi kar paaungi  kyu ki jo cheez usne mujhse vaada kiya tha vo pura nhi kiya to main kaise karu ye sign?

[Image: 8LcZRxD.png]
(17-10-2019, 08:32 PM)ARK Wrote: wow thats a really great news.... ( i smile as u look clear view of my cute juicy lips... and smile wth white teeth ) isnt it... mujhe nhi pata tha ki arjun ne 

itni planning pehle se hi kar rakhi hai ... ? ( i hold the pen from you and sign karne ke liye haath badhati hu papr ki taraf se ) but then face tumhari tarf karke tumhe dekhti hu 

nhi nhi nhi itni asaani se nhi ( as idea struck my mind ) satish dekho apne dost ko... us saale ne marne ke bad ki planning kar li hai....par aaj raat biwi ke sath time spent karne ke baari thi ? to singapore bhag gaya? ( i say in smile andd attitude and khadi ho jaati hu sofa see )

nhi nhi nhi satish mujhe lagta hai ki ye papers main sign nhi kar paaungi  kyu ki jo cheez usne mujhse vaada kiya tha vo pura nhi kiya to main kaise karu ye sign?

[Image: 8LcZRxD.png]
(i liked how ur lips are so perfect and ur smile was totally mind blowing and any one would feel a little shy looking at you)

bhabi arjun sir to hai hi genius ( i thought appreciating him will make u happy)

kyu bhabi nhi kyu keh rhi ho its good for ur life please sign kriye na...

( ye time waste kregi to mai apne girlfriend kaise milungaa..aaj raat ka mera date kharab ho jayega...)
(i looked at ur smile and felt ...ye bhi kitni beautiful hot type ki hai....arjun bhi ek number ka chutiya hai kya maal biwi paya hai)

bhabiiiji please aap sign kriye na madam pleasee..aap ko jo chaiye mai dila dungaa i promise( i wanted ur sign)

( my mobile ws on table and as u bend to sign i got message from girlfriend " i cant wait longer....i love you..i need u tonight muahhhh"..and it flashed on screen of the mobile in whatsaap)
(17-10-2019, 08:38 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i liked how ur lips are so perfect and ur smile was totally mind blowing and any one would feel a little shy looking at you)

bhabi arjun sir to hai hi genius ( i thought appreciating him will make u happy)

kyu madam nhi kyu keh rhi ho its good for ur life please sign kriye na...

( ye time waste kregi to mai apne girlfriend kaise milungaa..aaj raat ka mera date kharab ho jayega...)
(i looked at ur smile and felt ...ye bhi kitni beautiful hot type ki hai....arjun bhi ek number ka chutiya hai kya maal biwi paya hai)

madam please aap sign kriye na madam pleasee..aap ko jo chaiye mai dila dungaa i promise( i wanted ur sign)

( my mobile ws on table and as u bend to sign i got message from girlfriend " i cant wait longer....i love you..i need u tonight muahhhh"..and it flashed on screen of the mobile in whatsaap)

i looked at the messaage on front screen.... tumhara mobile haath me lekar... ( cute sa pout banakr naughtily puchti hu ) kaun hai ye je aise message bhej rhi hai tujhe? haa i smile naughtily.....

( i felt jealous from inside coz i knew ki gf ya biwi hi hogi ).... ummm tere kareeb aate hue tere mobile aur pen ko haaath me lekar hi... 

haa to kyaa keh raha tha ki arjun sir genius hai? ummm aur tu vo dega jo main kahungi? haa? 

to fir acha agar itna pyaar karta hai arjun sir se to ek kaam kar aaj shaam  ke liye apna arjun sir ban ja?  ( i smile and tere samne cute sa pout banakr khadi hu ) smiligly tujhe cutely dekh rhi hu aur apni eyebrow upar neeche karke tujhse sawal puch rhi hu 

( your phone was till in my hand )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1647423848_Disha%20Patani...b22034.JPG]
(17-10-2019, 08:44 PM)ARK Wrote: i looked at the messaage on front screen.... tumhara mobile haath me lekar... ( cute sa pout banakr naughtily puchti hu ) kaun hai ye je aise message bhej rhi hai tujhe? haa i smile naughtily.....

( i felt jealous from inside coz i knew ki gf ya biwi hi hogi ).... ummm tere kareeb aate hue tere mobile aur pen ko haaath me lekar hi... 

haa to kyaa keh raha tha ki arjun sir genius hai? ummm aur tu vo dega jo main kahungi? haa? 

to fir acha agar itna pyaar karta hai arjun sir se to ek kaam kar aaj shaam  ke liye apna arjun sir ban ja?  ( i smile and tere samne cute sa pout banakr khadi hu ) smiligly tujhe cutely dekh rhi hu aur apni eyebrow upar neeche karke tujhse sawal puch rhi hu 

( your phone was till in my hand )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1647423848_Disha%20Patani...b22034.JPG]

( i was about to take the phone quicly but aapne use le liye before i could)

areee bhabiii..wo mujhe...ummmm...( yaar ye kya kr rhi hai)

umm haha i dont know kaun hai...lemme see ( i was trying to get the phone back)....( i felt little anxious)..hoga koi group me joke aaya hoga hahaha

( even i was hungry to eat my gf but u were taking away my time and so i looked at ur pout and i loved the little shine in ur lips and ur natural looks )

haha bhabiii..ye mai kaise kru..i am satish..mai arjun sir kaise banu aap hi bataayiye..aur mera to sirf 10 percent shares hai business me ...mai to bhot chota admi hu bhabijiii mai so please understand.....( yaar ye kya nakhree hai inke)

aapko help krna chahta hu but ...aap wo keh rhi ho jo mai nhi kar paunga..i could have done it agar mai jaadugar hota too.haha( i was anxious to reply my gf as i knew i would get a call if i dont reply within 5 minutes to her)
(17-10-2019, 08:50 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was about to take the phone quicly but aapne use le liye before i could)

areee bhabiii..wo mujhe...ummmm...( yaar ye kya kr rhi hai)

umm haha i dont know kaun hai...lemme see ( i was trying to get the phone back)....( i felt little anxious)..hoga koi group me joke aaya hoga hahaha

( even i was hungry to eat my gf but u were taking away my time and so i looked at ur pout and i loved the little shine in ur lips and ur natural looks )

haha bhabiii..ye mai kaise kru..i am satish..mai arjun sir kaise banu aap hi bataayiye..aur mera to sirf 10 percent shares hai business me ...mai to bhot chota admi hu bhabijiii mai so please understand.....( yaar ye kya nakhree hai inke)

aapko help krna chahta hu but ...aap wo keh rhi ho jo mai nhi kar paunga..i could have done it agar mai jaadugar hota too.haha( i was anxious to reply my gf as i knew i would get a call if i dont reply within 5 minutes to her)

main tere kano me sexily aakar teri kamar pe hath rakh kar kehti hu * main business partner ki nhi janeman... bed partner ki baat kar rhi hu *

means you know...love me as your wife for one evening and sleeep with me....

do all the things u do with ur gf.... play with my hairs, pull my hairs... my belly my hipss talk dirty with me baby even /

choice is urs? ( kehte hue phone de deti hu main eter haath me ) aur attitude me smile karte hue pout banati hu....

sign to main tabhi karungi satish jab tum mujhe ye ehsaas dilvaoege? ki tum mere saath yaani ki apni biwi ke sath kya kya kar sakte ho? i am even ready to be your bitch... a whore everything and i promise ki kisi ko nhi pata lagega? 

kehte hue zor zor se hasti hu.... as ur dick is getting stunned over my words and beauty... and main sexily apna pallu girake ek halki si chunni odh leti hu as in pic.. showing u my belly and navel cleavge compleyely...

the choice is urs baby.... if u agree with me... lock the door... and show me that i am yours or else fucking leave from here without my sign

kehte hue main kitchen me chali jaati hu as u watch my sexy hips and my sexy bare back

[Image: 5MoZWkc.jpg]

[Image: nU5Gryq.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 08:57 PM)ARK Wrote: main tere kano me sexily aakar teri kamar pe hath rakh kar kehti hu * main business partner ki nhi janeman... bed partner ki baat kar rhi hu *

means you know...love me as your wife for one evening and sleeep with me....

do all the things u do with ur gf.... play with my hairs, pull my hairs... my belly my hipss talk dirty with me baby even /

choice is urs? ( kehte hue phone de deti hu main eter haath me ) aur attitude me smile karte hue pout banati hu....

sign to main tabhi karungi satish jab tum mujhe ye ehsaas dilvaoege? ki tum mere saath yaani ki apni biwi ke sath kya kya kar sakte ho? i am even ready to be your bitch... a whore everything and i promise ki kisi ko nhi pata lagega? 

kehte hue zor zor se hasti hu.... as ur dick is getting stunned over my words and beauty... and main sexily apna pallu girake ek halki si chunni odh leti hu as in pic.. showing u my belly and navel cleavge compleyely...

the choice is urs baby.... if u agree with me... lock the door... and show me that i am yours or else fucking leave from here without my sign

kehte hue main kitchen me chali jaati hu as u watch my sexy hips and my sexy bare back

[Image: 5MoZWkc.jpg]

[Image: nU5Gryq.jpg]
( i felt ur breath as u came near my ear and i felt something that even my gf cant do that was seduction)

uff bhabi ye aap..haha (ur hair fell on my face as u bend near my ear)
mmmmmmmm (i thought of how ur hair would be when i am making u sit on me and baging u how ur hair would fly up and down)

(i was a black well built guy and on one hand u were very cute doll type woman and i was having a hard on for u just a lukewarm hardon but i knew that u are really a bitch inside all these years and acted sati savitri )

bhabii...wo...( kya maal aurat hai bc ye mauka miss nhi krna chahiye)

( i gulped my throat when ur pallu fell down and i saw ur cleavage and ur navel and ur nice bicep which i felt like kissing slowly enjoying the evening with u csosily)

( as u went inside i had second thoughts about my girlfriend and i stood near the door but i locked it i wanted to find out if u r not kidding around)

(i came inside kicthen and staood behind u and just behind u almost touching u 0
bhabiii..wo aapne jaise bola wo maine kr diya kadi laga diyaa hu....( i wanted to see if u are real)

tringg tringg ( i got call from my gf)

hi honey i am busy i have a urgent meetng9 looking at ur back portion especially ur shoulder and neck intersection portion and ur assbulge)
(17-10-2019, 09:04 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i felt ur breath as u came near my ear and i felt something that even my gf cant do that was seduction)

uff bhabi ye aap..haha (ur hair fell on my face as u bend near my ear)
mmmmmmmm (i thought of how ur hair would be when i am making u sit on me and baging u how ur hair would fly up and down)

(i was a black well built guy and on one hand u were very cute doll type woman and i was having a hard on for u just a lukewarm hardon but i knew that u are really a bitch inside all these years and acted sati savitri )

bhabii...wo...( kya maal aurat hai bc ye mauka miss nhi krna chahiye)

( i gulped my throat when ur pallu fell down and i saw ur cleavage and ur navel and ur nice bicep which i felt like kissing slowly enjoying the evening with u csosily)

( as u went inside i had second thoughts about my girlfriend and i stood near the door but i locked it i wanted to find out if u r not kidding around)

(i came inside kicthen and staood behind u and just behind u almost touching u 0
bhabiii..wo aapne jaise bola wo maine kr diya kadi laga diyaa hu....( i wanted to see if u are real)

tringg tringg ( i got call from my gf)

hi honey i am busy i have a urgent meetng9 looking at ur back portion especially ur shoulder and neck intersection portion and ur assbulge)

you cut the phone... and main usi position me tujhe halke se mud kar dekhti hu.... hmmmm ( with cute smile and lips )

thank you jaan.... you are too good... ( as u were little bit taller ) and i was a doll for you...main aage hokar apne haath dho rhi hu bas... as u were standing behind me

aise khade hokar mera badan kya dekh rhe ho? kabhi dekha nhi kya? 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2309342679_Disha%20Patani...da5a72.JPG]
(17-10-2019, 09:10 PM)ARK Wrote: you cut the phone... and main usi position me tujhe halke se mud kar dekhti hu.... hmmmm ( with cute smile and lips )

thank you jaan.... you are too good... ( as u were little bit taller ) and i was a doll for you...main aage hokar apne haath dho rhi hu bas... as u were standing behind me

aise khade hokar mera badan kya dekh rhe ho? kabhi dekha nhi kya? 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2309342679_Disha%20Patani...da5a72.JPG]

(ufff kya adaye hai iskee uff ufff sala arjun chutiya hai hahaha )
ummm

wo bhabi...( thinking for one minute should i approach or no or is this a test or something but looking at ur nice hair which was to one side and ur back was visibe from the blouse i just made the first contact and i pressed myself against u and pasted my chest on ur shoulder and i placed both my arms on ur bicep region and asked)

kya mai tumhara( not saying aapka) help kru haath dhone me ( my lips were near to ur ear but ur ear was covered half portion with ur hair)
(i was inhaling in ur aroma mmmmmmmmmmmm )

bhabi aap to bhoot,...beautiful type ki ho( slowly massaging my arm on ur tender bicep arm on both sides making ur shoulder compressed as i massaged u )
(17-10-2019, 09:16 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (ufff kya adaye hai iskee uff ufff sala arjun chutiya hai hahaha )
ummm

wo bhabi...( thinking for one minute should i approach or no or is this a test or something but looking at ur nice hair which was to one side and ur back was visibe from the blouse i just made the first contact and i pressed myself against u and pasted my chest on ur shoulder and i placed both my arms on ur bicep region and asked)

kya mai tumhara( not saying aapka) help kru haath dhone me ( my lips were near to ur ear but ur ear was covered half portion with ur hair)
(i was inhaling in ur aroma mmmmmmmmmmmm )

bhabi aap to bhoot,...beautiful type ki ho( slowly massaging my arm on ur tender bicep arm on both sides making ur shoulder compressed as i massaged u )

ummm ha ha ha shaitan.... halka sa face teri taraf karti hu... as we feel breath of each other?

acha satish beautiful hu main tumhari gf se bhi jyaada? prove karo mujhe? kitni beautiful hu as our hands rubbing each other from front and our lips were near feeling each other breath

[Image: BffDToY.png]
(17-10-2019, 09:20 PM)ARK Wrote: ummm ha ha ha shaitan.... halka sa face teri taraf karti hu... as we feel breath of each other?

acha satish beautiful hu main tumhari gf se bhi jyaada? prove karo mujhe? kitni beautiful hu as our hands rubbing each other from front and our lips were near feeling each other breath

[Image: BffDToY.png]

aapse sundar aaj tak maine kisiko ( my palm rubbing against urs in the water)..ummmmmmmmmm (kissed ur ear on the upper side also kised ur hair)
nhi dekhaaaa

mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm ( sniffing the ear and neck portion now i hugged u from behindmy plm on ur tender belly)

kya maal dihti ho dishaaa tummm ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmummmm ummmmm( kissing on ur earlobe edge from up to down as the up portion was covered with hair and when i got the earlobe of the lower portion i sucked it )
aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mujhe apna pati banayegii haaaaaaaaaaaaa ( i took my palm and got the hair removed from ur ear still one hair was there)
ummm ummmmmmmmmmuahh muahhhh ( attacking ur right ear and i kissed the back portion of the earlobe aswell )
mmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh 
ammmmmmmm ( biting ur earlobe)

tu meri hai abseeeee