Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(17-10-2019, 11:41 PM)divya01 Wrote: lol its your life do whatever u wish to. life is what you make of it as simple. our choices dont match so i am not interested in doing with you. find someone else you too
Bhai iss ghochu Bunny k chakkar mai mat pado.. aur life mai focous karo..

ye hilna posts karna serise karna sab.. baccho ka kaam h..

main bhi ye site chord raaha hu..

Life mai focous karoge toh paisa aur Asli Ladki dono milengi

Aur Aise Ghochu aur gadhe Bunny jaise logo k chakkar mai padogey to jindigi barbaad ho jayegi..

Mark My Words Divya Bro..

If U Dont Want DESTROY YOUR LIFE
Hayee daiyaa mai gardan ki rani alia hu
https://www.highheelconfidential.com/sha...tripes.jpg
[Image: alia-bhatt-staud-dinner-friends-soho-house-stripes.jpg]
[Image: freepressjournal%2F2019-10%2F89867fb9-45...jpg?w=1000]
(18-12-2019, 11:39 PM)Hotboy21 Wrote: [Image: freepressjournal%2F2019-10%2F89867fb9-45...jpg?w=1000]

(I looked at u ....i am satish the watchman of the society)
Hi alia madam how r u

(Woww kya dikhti hai)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyorhEMw7Oxy3o_vokN...f0O4XCYHYb]Hi satish
(18-12-2019, 11:42 PM)Hotboy21 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyorhEMw7Oxy3o_vokN...f0O4XCYHYb]Hi satish

Hi madam
(I bow my head a little)

Koi help chahiye aapko
i am kriti  a hot 28 year old girl belonging to a very decent medium class family... as my father used to earn 30 k per month.... i was highly educated and never used to hang out with boys....for me my framily comes first..... but my father fixed my marriage with rohit a 29 year old businessman who is rich son of business tycoon....satish who is 42 years old....and is very very rich and famous.... i never knew my father just for my happiness had a deal of dowry with satish that on the engagement my father would give 10 lakh ruppess cash as dowry......today was my engagement.....ans as it eneded in evening.... we come home and rohit went home with his parents.....but my father was talking over phone at that time and i dint know

( i was wearing same dress in pic)

[Image: press-banner.jpg?8597226931058443663]