Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmmmm today my prayers have bveen answered na mmmmmmmmmmdevi mmm u liking taking my dirty blakc cock mmm huhmm i fucking her harder mmmmmm take me to heaven with u na shriya mm i will do puja for u daily mm
(17-10-2019, 01:32 AM)Any Time Wrote: yes yes... sam .. I will cook and feed you and your family... but allow me to be you only sam..

I go and see nayan... you fucking filthy bitch.. you son fucking whore.. all because of you only u.. old geezer...

I take a knife and kill her... cut into good piecess..

sam, what do you want ? leg piece ? or her fat boobs ? beggar you also tell na.. i will cook accordingly...
sam in the hall mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ask my hubby only servant mm ia m busy doing my job as wife mm she b.w his legs as he sitting on chair mmm
she holding his dirtyblack cock mmmmmm licking mm spit all over hisc ock mmmmm baby its soo dirty mm dont worry i will keep u clean m she licking his stinky balls mmmm
[Image: Samantha+at+JC+Brothers+New+Store+Launch+_10_.JPG]
(17-10-2019, 01:33 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmmmm today my prayers have bveen answered na mmmmmmmmmmdevi mmm u liking taking my dirty blakc cock mmm huhmm i fucking her harder mmmmmm take me to heaven with u na shriya mm i will do puja for u daily mm
hhmmm... aaaaa...ssss.. kanna.. your amma like your black dick da... i love your fucking kanna...

i want more.. using her powers... shriya increases abhi dick size... shriya can feel the increasing dick size in her body...

ssss kanna.. you feeling it... come now.. fuck me... every part.. even my heart can feel your pounding kanna...

why do u want to come to heaven kanna... u wnna fuck ur amma infront of your dada??

[Image: shriya_saran_new_photoshoot_pics_01.jpg]

[Image: Shriya%2BSaran%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 01:36 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam in the hall mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ask my hubby only servant mm ia m busy doing my job as wife mm she b.w his legs as he sitting on chair mmm
she holding his dirtyblack cock mmmmmm licking mm spit all over hisc ock mmmmm baby its soo dirty mm dont worry i will keep u clean m she licking his stinky balls mmmm

i cook nayan.. and serving all of them.. looking sam doing all the dirty work.. i get bit jealous...

sam, darling,, i even killed my mom.. please be with me...

i see that sam calling the boy... sam please not with the boy...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss ammma mmmmmmmmmm my dick mmmm its sooo big mmmmmmmmi fucking her madly mmmmmmm i squeezing her boobs hard mmmm amma mmmmmi will take care of u daily qwith ym big ock mmm
(17-10-2019, 01:41 AM)Any Time Wrote: i cook nayan.. and serving all of them.. looking sam doing all the dirty work.. i get bit jealous...

sam, darling,, i even killed my mom.. please be with me...

i see that sam calling the boy... sam please not with the boy...

ahhhhhh mmm what mahi mmm stop calling me sam mmmm i am ur maam ok ....come here sweety let me clean mmm she makes him sit on her dads lap mmmmmhis dad cock coming b/w his legs mm she takes both cock in her mouth mmm sucking hard mmmmmm mahi dont just there mm serve themn mmmm give my baby mmm breast piece mmm he loves it mmm
[Image: Samantha+Hot+And+Spicy+Saree+Photoshoot+_8_.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 01:43 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss ammma mmmmmmmmmm my dick mmmm its sooo big mmmmmmmmi fucking her madly mmmmmmm i squeezing her boobs hard mmmm amma mmmmmi will take care of u daily qwith ym big ock mmm

hmm... kanna.. press my boobs hard...sss ahhaha... hmmm.. agggggghhhh... fuck me.. 

u know.. ur amma got so turned on watching u fuck that dead girll... if i asked, would u insert ur dick in her head and fucked ??

or would u fucked her her body through the neck kanna ??

u wnna take of your amma... u want feed your amma with your giant ccok, huh.. u naughty kanna...

she takes u along with the dead body to heaven...
[Image: zoqse3.jpg]

[Image: 1490176660-Shriya%20Saran%20Sizzling%20S...20(15).JPG]
(17-10-2019, 01:46 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhh mmm what mahi mmm stop calling me sam mmmm i am ur maam ok ....come here sweety let me clean mmm she makes him sit on her dads lap mmmmmhis dad cock coming b/w his legs mm she takes both cock in her mouth mmm sucking hard mmmmmm mahi dont just there mm serve themn mmmm give my baby mmm breast piece mmm he loves it mmm
I cut a very good breast piece of nayan.. hmmm..  

I crawl and give the boy his own mom's breast piece... sam  i am soo sorry.. mam.. please allwo me also to fuck u baby.

seeing sam.. fcuking beggars.. i can't hold anymore.. so i start pounding on my dead mom..
(17-10-2019, 01:51 AM)Any Time Wrote: I cut a very good breast piece of nayan.. hmmm..  

I crawl and give the boy his own mom's breast piece... sam  i am soo sorry.. mam.. please allwo me also to fuck u baby.

seeing sam.. fcuking beggars.. i can't hold anymore.. so i start pounding on my dead mom..

what fuck me ...she slaps u hard mmmm get lost u servant mmmmm come on baby u eat mm she makeing her son eatr mmm she comes sits onhis lap mmmmmm baby mmmm fill ur belly fasy na mmmm lets go to room mmmm u both have to fill mine mmm
[Image: Samantha_At_The_Irumbu_Thirai_Trailer_Launch.jpg]
sam looking at u .....mahi u stay here ,.......n after u are done prepare the rest of her ofr dinner mmm ok 
[Image: EGQbrHNUcAAt9kC.jpg]
Abhi mom is Aishwarya.. she is road side prostitute..  

as aish can't leave him at home.. takes abhi along with her...

she stands in the bus stand holding abhi on her hips.. waiting for customers...
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Launch-Lifecell-P...ing-37.jpg]