Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(17-10-2019, 12:27 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i look up at her ........i know ...but but ....my mind ....i cant think of anything else .....i looking at her ...i start rubbing mehreen thighs mmmmm

son, please understand and choose something else na... even other gods  and even my husband from heaven is looking at me...

in all the millions of years she lived.. abhi is the first person to lust even on a dead body..

looking.. abhi pressing a dead girl thighs.. making goddess go a little horny..

ok son.. I won't touch you.. I will show you one body part.. u can jerk looking at it.. is that ok my son ??

[Image: shriya-very-hot.jpg]

[Image: shriya-saran-marriage-photos-pics-actres...lbum-1.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 12:26 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan moanins n screams hard ahhhhhhhhhhh yess  mm mahi mmmmm yess ia m ur slur abby mm she looking at u with ur spit on her face mmshe opening her tongue n asking more mmm yess mm kanna mm fuck ur amma mm what this mmm baby mm she slap her boobs hard mm as u fuck her mmm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ebggar mmm if i do that mm will u marry mmm i dont want my husband mmm i want u mmmm ....she comes  beggar son mm hey kid .....u heard what ur dad said na mmshe comes rubs her boobs to hius face mm u also think so mkmmfuck
fucking my amma really hard... aahhh... ama you fucking old geezer.. you have so much lust for your own son... spit on her ... you will even drink my piss na.. you horny slut... pressing her boobs soo hard... almost her boobs are touching her heart;;
beggar : looking how horny sam .. ok mam.. if u become a combined slut to my son and me.. then i will marry you...
son: aunty, you have such small boobs... hehe.. even his son is not preesing her boobs
but but ......yess dvi..u know i made this sacrifice for u na mmm mmmm i could have had her ....take my cock out mmmm start fucking mehreen body mmmmm maybe i shouldnt have sacrificed her mmmm.....
(17-10-2019, 12:36 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: but but ......yess dvi..u know i made this sacrifice for u na mmm mmmm i could have had her ....take my cock out mmmm start fucking mehreen body mmmmm maybe i shouldnt have sacrificed her mmmm.....

looking abhi fucking a dead girl mercilessly.. is making goddess mad in lust,... she is also becoming jealous..

kanna you should not fuck a dead woman like that.. it is  a big sin.. even i can't help u.. u knw..

ok ok I will allow you to touch.. come and touch wherever you want.. but you are not allowed to fuck me...

[Image: 1c91198a917ce30a1da9267179ebfd57.jpg]

[Image: 2013061013708690971660958139.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 12:35 AM)Any Time Wrote: fucking my amma really hard... aahhh... ama you fucking old geezer.. you have so much lust for your own son... spit on her ... you will even drink my piss na.. you horny slut... pressing her boobs soo hard... almost her boobs are touching her heart;;
beggar : looking how horny sam .. ok mam.. if u become a combined slut to my son and me.. then i will marry you...
son: aunty, you have such small boobs... hehe.. even his son is not preesing her boobs

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kanna i will do anything u want mmmmmmmmmmmm mm ur amma has been fucked like this in years mm yes mmmmmmm mmmm ahhhhhhhhhmm mahi u like palying wiht ur amma saggy boobs huh mmmmm
[Image: Nayantara+in+Selvi+_2_.jpg]
sam listenign to him she removes he rmangalsutra n throws at his feet mm thanks beggar mm i promise i will take care of u both mmm she opens her blouse mm u thinks soo baby mmm mmm i am useless slut mm but i am slut na mmmmm come lets go in our new house[Image: Samantha+at+event+images+_20_.jpg]
i listening to her i come mmm amma mm thanks soo much mm i hug her mmmmm i keep my hand on her waist mmmmmm feeling her skin mmm i lose controls mmm pressing it hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm i looking at her mmmm i kiss her mmmmmmmm
(17-10-2019, 12:43 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i listening to her i come mmm amma mm thanks soo much mm i hug her mmmmm i keep my hand on her waist mmmmmm feeling her skin mmm i lose controls mmm pressing it hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm i looking at her mmmm i kiss her mmmmmmmm

feeling abhi normal human hands on shriya waist... saree is moving on its own revealing more skin

... goddess skin becomes more shining.. and more white... and more smooth...

sss kanna.. what is that in me.. that made you ask taht wish kanna... i think u like that dead girl skin tone ??
[Image: 8ffe806edd45ef016459eae29a4e79b6.jpg]

[Image: 51ea39b44bb1bfe8fd0f905eedd9b9b2.jpg]
(17-10-2019, 12:40 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kanna i will do anything u want mmmmmmmmmmmm mm ur amma has been fucked like this in years mm yes mmmmmmm mmmm ahhhhhhhhhmm mahi u like palying wiht ur amma saggy boobs huh mmmmm
sam listenign to him she removes he rmangalsutra n throws at his feet mm thanks beggar mm i promise i will take care of u both mmm she opens her blouse mm u thinks soo baby mmm mmm i am useless slut mm but i am slut na mmmmm come lets go in our new house
ahha... ssss.. amma you have such nice saggy boobs.. all these years you have locked them in this blouse... you old son fucking bitch... i start punchin her boobs... she not breathing normally..

beggar : see bitch.. i will fuck u.. only if u get bigger boobs... even after marriage also i will leave u .. if u can't get bigger boobs

son: hold me amma... sucking her small boobs.. all 3 enter house
ahhhhhhhhhhh amma when i looked nothing come to my mind mmmmm i just wanted mmmm i pressing harder mmmmm i press her boobs over her blouse mmmmmmm i kissing her lips mmmmmmmmmm whenever i used prey thinking of u mm i used to think of doing thismmmmmm
(17-10-2019, 12:51 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh amma when i looked nothing come to my mind mmmmm i just wanted mmmm i pressing harder mmmmm i press her boobs over her blouse mmmmmmm i kissing her lips mmmmmmmmmm whenever i used prey thinking of u mm i used to think of doing thismmmmmm

ssssa.... kanna you always wanted to preess my boo, huh.. you naughty boy...

shirya bring abhi into her lap.. shriya boobs have the power to increase or decrease the size according to abhi wish...

what else you wished for kanna.. you did not ask for a gf ?/

[Image: shriya-saran-hottest-boobs-pictures6.jpg]