Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i shocked as shanve does that .........
as i am driving ....baby u are horny ...i am sorry ...i cant help u .....baby ....u know ..i think i should listen to doc ...i say looking at her ...
(14-10-2019, 12:59 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what thats all ...i thought u learned how to take a beating huh ....she hits ur balls ....comes here i will show ...u will lose ur virginity to this bitch mmm
she holds the dog mmm shows u her ass ...come on put ur cock in that hole ...push it hhard ....well i mixed weed in that also mahi 
ahhhh.... aaaaaasaaa... amma.. u always hit me there... my balls are swollen..

i try to put my limp dick in the hole.. it just slipping... amma this is not going in...

i take the cigartte and starts smoking....aaaahhhh.. amam... its sooo good i like it... can i have this everday amma
(14-10-2019, 01:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i shocked as shanve does that .........
as i am driving ....baby u are horny ...i am sorry ...i cant help u .....baby ....u know ..i think i should listen to doc ...i say looking at her ...

yeah baby.. i am too horny.. feel it na.. shanvi takes abhi's hand and places it over her hot wet pussy...

hmm but baby.. i love u na... i can't cheat on you baby..  i always lust for u only baby.. she striping her dress and to make u also horny...
[Image: Shanvi-Srivastava-Images-2.jpg?fit=960%2C639&ssl=1]
(14-10-2019, 01:01 AM)Any Time Wrote: ahhhh.... aaaaaasaaa... amma.. u always hit me there... my balls are swollen..

i try to put my limp dick in the hole.. it just slipping... amma this is not going in...

i take the cigartte and starts smoking....aaaahhhh.. amam... its sooo good i like it... can i have this everday amma

mahi yess ..remember ur amma cando anything with na ...she comes n near u mmt akes ur cock in her mouth mm sucking mmmm u have to get it hard mmm.......i see u goinng that sam bitch daily .....does she still plays with ur cock .....mahi ....remember next week ur birthday is coming ..u have to start working harder ..i asked megha to give u a job ok ....mm she sucking ur cockmm she keeps ur hand on dog ...n takes ur cock to its hole mm come mahi do it  now ..even if it bites dont leave it ok ...
[Image: 66752036_2245990675437590_75298129038645...e=5E2ACA07]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i rubbing her pussy mmmmmm mm yess mmbabyt mmmu are soo wet mm mmmm i get soo horny mm seeing her mm i start cumming agian mmmmm hhmmm baby mmmmm my cock mmmmmm i push my finger in her pussy mm abby i cant see u like this mm mmi dont mind baby ..
(14-10-2019, 01:05 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mahi yess ..remember ur amma cando anything with na ...she comes n near u mmt akes ur cock in her mouth mm sucking mmmm u have to get it hard mmm.......i see u goinng that sam bitch daily .....does she still plays with ur cock .....mahi ....remember next week ur birthday is coming ..u have to start working harder ..i asked megha to give u a job ok ....mm she sucking ur cockmm she keeps ur hand on dog ...n takes ur cock to its hole mm come mahi do it  now ..even if it bites dont leave it ok ...

haaaaa...ssssss ammaa... yesssss... amma.. sam aunty always does like this only.. she takes and keeps my pee pee in mouth for hour amma...

just before entering in to the dog hole... i leave the dog.. dog jumps out and bites my dick...

ssssa ammma... paining amma... its paining... bt looking at geni.. i still keep my cock in the dog...
(14-10-2019, 01:09 AM)Any Time Wrote: haaaaa...ssssss ammaa... yesssss... amma.. sam aunty always does like this only.. she takes and keeps my pee pee in mouth for hour amma...

just before entering in to the dog hole... i leave the dog.. dog jumps out and bites my dick...

ssssa ammma... paining amma... its paining... bt looking at geni.. i still keep my cock in the dog...

geni laughing ....looks like that bitch alsoi wants to suck ur cock mmm ...u do fuck her mpouth also ...
come on mahi ....fuck dogs motuh also i want to see it ....she watching exicted feeling happy ..seeing u crying mmm
[Image: 66314417_2222445911125400_91568110904226...e=5E20ACF9]
(14-10-2019, 01:07 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i rubbing her pussy mmmmmm mm yess mmbabyt mmmu are soo wet mm mmmm i get soo horny mm seeing her mm i start cumming agian mmmmm hhmmm baby mmmmm my cock mmmmmm i push my finger in her pussy mm abby i cant see u like this mm mmi dont mind baby ..

hmmm... dear.. i am always horny for u dick dear.. u can even fuck me now.. even in the road.. i dont mind baby

looking at abhi sprayed all his cum over belly.. shanvi gets really disappointed... 

cleans off the cum with abhi shirt.. chi what abhi.. u could hold it for some more time na...

sorry baby.. i was just horny u know... reaching home.. she forgets everything and works in the kitchen

shanvi gets a message asking her to forgive him...  abhi looks at the messg
[Image: 66290415_467566154020799_548322091240115...OA%3D%3D.2]
(14-10-2019, 01:11 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: geni laughing ....looks like that bitch alsoi wants to suck ur cock mmm ...u do fuck her mpouth also ...
come on mahi ....fuck dogs motuh also i want to see it ....she watching exicted feeling happy ..seeing u crying mmm

even though dog biting my dick.. i start fucking its mouth... i move vigrously and cum in its mouth...

ammaa.. its paining like hell... wat amma.. i am crying like this.. yet u r playing with ur pussy.. chi amma

can u please give me that cigartte or something,...
i feeling miserable .......even though shanvi keeps loving me ......i see msg
i come to kitchen dear someone sent u msg ... .......dear who is that ......why does he want u forgive him ....